Clubbing in ger

Some ordinary club picture in germany. Count them niggas. What the fuck is happening

wth is wrong with her arm

someone link the article from that alternative lefty pub in Berlin which had to ban refugees again because they kept harassing the women and their customers base turned into nothing but blacks since everyone else left

oy get this, make niggers fight muds
bloody

You let things get this bad Germany you the people are just as guilty as the dictator Merkel for all this shit , your apathy is what caused it.

Dude you have it lucky. At least the skin color is kind of blended. Do you know what it's like going into the clubs in D.C. as a 6"2 White guy?

Fucking horrifying everyone is black and spanish and nobody is over 5"5.

Like a fucking Pale Giant Ghost floating through a sea of shit. Was fun when I was young cause nothing but sluts.

Couldn't do that shit past 22 though no thanks.

Funny enough the spics and blacks never fucked with me and my people. Only problem I ever had was when we went to this Arab club with these sexy arab sluts.

This dumb drunk bitch slugs some guy and my boy jumps in when he swings back. End up in a 2v7 cause of this slut. We get our shit rekt I see my boy get knocked out cold on the pavement. I'm taking punches from every direction like fucking CHUN LEE is on my nuts.

Know if I fall to the ground I could very well be dead. Cover my head with my arms and ride it out. Bouncer comes over after letting them ride me for 3 minutes. Stand the fuck up pick my boy up and carry him to the car.

On this night I felt more bro then ever before even if I got my ass beat. I was drunk so it didn't hurt thankfully.

I've been there a couple times kek

Hypermobility of joints -- it's relatively common among young women because female sex hormones alter collagen proteins to allow for greater extension.

In Germany, it is common for young white women to put on displays of virility before mating with Ahmads. This one is likely to soon be using her flexibility to hold her legs behind her head, increasing the flow of the Ahmads' seed into her womb.

you talk like a nigger

also
>living in DC

Is that bomberman back there?

That's a lot of fucking hook nosed dune coons.

Welcome to your future Germany, you blue pilled yourselves too hard and now you'll pay the price. I can only hope beautiful Dresden will be spared from the sandnigs influence because of their racism.

Most Germans stop going to clubs and discos once they turn 20.
Niggers and shitskins still go there when they're in their 30s.

Most of us are smart enough to not live in the cities. Fuck those libtard shitholes.

All good clubs have already closed or are dying.
Nothing of value is lost in this picture.

t. NRW-user

Nice catch.
I can't imagine it is though, subhuman garbage like that usually doesn't have any taste in games.

We have the same thing in sweden, the only difference is that they stay close to the walls and just hang there for the entire nigh, not talking to anybody and just being very awkward.

i got a boner from reading that

time to visit blacked.com

Arabs dress like American blacks, and I gotta say Germany you guys dress just as bad as white Americans as well.

>women staying with their female friends or boyfriend
>sandniggers just standing around smelling like shit like they always do

Such a vibrant multicultural society.

RIP Deutschland

lmao this. i remember feeling intimidated by all the old-looking mudskins when i was 18, but they were probably closer to 30. any white person who goes clubbing after 30 is a loser

You sound like a retard

I know I am an /r9k/ edgelord for saying this, but man that looks cringy. I never got into the whole club scene. All of them women seems to be super happy because look at all the cocks to their disposal and most guys look weary, unhappy or stressed.

I'm not a robot but clubs just suck. There's zero personal space so you get your balls fondled by an aging greek manlet, and the drinks suck and cost a fortune.

I'll take a nice dance bar, pub, or upscale bar over DA CLUBBB any fucking day.

Metal concerts and festivals are still 99% white.

Same happened in my city to the "alternative" White Rabbit, now whenever I walk past it I see white girls screaming at black men to leave them alone.

Just these past days alone we had two murders and another girl "missing". Germany is done.

Clubbing is 100% degeneracy

>club's name is "the bomb"
>Bomberman playing in the background
>full of Muslims

POTTERY

You sound like a nigger

Fuck the Germans. Family had to kick the shit out of them twice before they learned their lesson.

Where was this?

That's right, Cyprus.

Why is ther not a single blonde guy?

It is cringy. I used to go clubbing a fair amount in college and I could never shake the feeling of how artificial and ridiculous it is. Spending hours upon hours in some dark smoke filled basement, trolling for poon. It's psychologically exhausting, the way too loud music, the sensory overload, the superficial conversations. Clubbing really is a dumb-and-young activity.

itll only look like this at top40, hiphop/rap and rnb clubs. you deserve what you get if you go there.

>No signs of coalburning.

Impressed.

>you get your balls fondled by an aging greek manlet
That sounds awefully specific.

Germans...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?It was funny at start how our old overlord was importing thousants of people with diferent understanding of mans and womans role in sociaity but now its not eaven funny anymore.Vācieši keep being stronk!Love from Latvia,sensiraly your ally for 800 years.

WOOO alt right neo degeneracy forever!

Im glad the republican party is dead.

>clubs

Freiburg.

A man got beaten to death by four "Südländers" in front of a church in broad daylight, a 19 year old girl got raped and drowned in the river right at the spot where I used to relax with my girlfriend, they are frantically searching for another girl right now.

The clubs started organising a militia because no one dares going out anymore due to tons of stabbings and assaults.

The new Germany.

Did you manage to get refugee dick?

Went to this club in Dortmund once. They gave us a card that gets stamped when you order a drink. Then you pay it all at the end of the night. Fucking weird.

Would be mayhem if other countries tried that shit. Only in Germany. Ruined the whole trip tbqh

That's defeatism. If they really wanted whites in Germany they would find a way to reverse the population decline. The conclusion: (((they))) don't want a Germany- since it's not really Germany if there aren't any native Germans left.

>A man got beaten to death by four "Südländers" in front of a church in broad daylight,
I remember that.
I loved how most press outlets actually left out the description of the murderers and made it sound like it was rightwing Christians beating up a man because he desecrated a church (apparently he was pissing in the bushes next to it or something).