Essential readings for Punisher?

Essential readings for Punisher?

Punisher MAX by Ennis

Why? So you can pretend you're not from Sup Forums?

Cute. Who dat?

I want to COLONIZE that drow.

She looks like a white chick spray painted brown.

Black Hannah Montana

How can one girl be this cute?

I know this was bait but I just looked this model up. She's pretty

I've vacationed in Africa. The chicks will literally fuck you if you buy them a meal. I'm not even joking.

They do that in America too, user.

Sure, Reverse Satan, but only if you're a Chad.

Calories are needed for sex.

Then call me Toto, I'm going to Africa!

That’s women everywhere, my dude.

Ghana is the place to visit. Excellent beaches and all the dark meat you can handle. And the girls don't give a shit if you're a fat fuck.

Are you sure you weren't just banging whores? Not that most women aren't already whores.

Still doesn't beat Thailand.

XD
Who hurt you(

That's a myth. If you're not a creep and not trying with college feminists most girls will sleep with you out of obligation after three dates.

>X group are all the same
The poorest form of cognitive dissonance, if not bait. Get some damn intelligence and drop the ignorance you drooling baboons.

Do you have stock holdings in the AIDS anti-viral medication or something? No one in their right mind would advocate sex with an african in Africa.

Why are Punisherfags so butthurt all the time?

AIDS isn't voodoo user. Ever heard of condoms?

I want to make mocha colored babies with her.

yeah, but you have to buy them 50 cheeseburgers before they'll put out.

Why would I have sex if I didn't plan on filling them with nut and leaving immediately?

>Ever heard of condoms?
Ever heard of percentages? Condoms still fail, and you're dipping your dick into a pool of sex partners that are magnitudes more likely to have AIDS than any other people on the planet.

Like Cuba?
Punisher MAX, The 'Nam

>If you're not a creep
That's asking too much already. Not just because we're on Sup Forums and everyone here is an autistic loser with negative charisma, but because what constitutes being a creep to women makes for a hefty list.

>after three dates
Like it isn't hard enough to get just one.

[citation needed]

you've been? tell me about it.

t. butthurt roasties/white knights

What a beautiful redguard woman.

since women collectively stop finding men who pay for all their shit attractive?

Not everyone likes ladybois, user.

Kek

Africa is a very large place

Why haven't the mods moved this to the other trash board yet

I dunno but the girl is cute

>not a creep
You know where you are, right?
>not trying with college feminists
A lot of girls are feminsts nowadays
>most girls will sleep with you out of obligation after three dates
Holy shit user, you make that sounds soooo easy. Are you kidding me, 3 dates? You know how hard its to even get one date, especially when you are a shut-in, socially awkard person, like the rest of this site?

I've never talked to anyone about aside from the girl I went there with. It was basically exactly like you hear. We didn't do some of the more questionable shit, but the ladyboys are incredible (and surprisingly energetic and casual). I was surprised at the level of self-regulation too. Depending on the part of town, things were clean as fuck and everything went really smoothly. Nice rooms and drawers full of...items.

>A lot of girls are feminsts nowadays

Hardly a mystery why men in the west are growing increasingly uninterested in relationships and marriage.

I typed up something about it being a good thing for the Netflix show to get people to read some real Punisher comics but then I realized this thread is about sex-tourism. My bad.

Just read anything by Ennis. Also Archie Meets the Punisher

>I've vacationed in Africa. The chicks will literally fuck you if you buy them a meal. I'm not even joking.
They do that everywhere
It's called a date

Basically anything from Circle of Blood onward, but stop once reach the end of three ongoings/the start of the Over the Edge event. At that point you can just skip to Ennis's stuff and more or less keep reading up until now.

>those cheek bones
>those lips
>white girl

The best kind of jiggaboo.

Found the midwesterner. Protip: your white people are ugly because it's the same bland stock of germanic and polish blob faces.

kek