Guys, there's no point in voting

Guys, there's no point in voting.

Florida here, I was going to MAGA this morning but I came to the polls. EVERYONE was wearing #I'mwithher gear. THEY were also singing #LoveTrumpsHate.

Guys, there's no point. As a proud, Floridian American I realized how useless it would be to vote for drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2012/11/long-lines-early-voting-chaos-in-dirty.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this meme is already stale.

>Proud Floridian
>And a potatoe
Sage

>Chris Evans supports Hillary

all my favorite hollywood actors from california told me to vote for hillary so i did

>european potato nigger catholic

Nearly all Trump supporters online are either underage or ironic. It's very difficult to find one in real life anywhere where there's more stores than Wal-Mart

My fellow American from a swing state,

I have also realized that voting for Donald DRUMPF is pointless. I was going to vote for him but I realize that not only is he extremely racist, but also the social consequences from voting for him is too much to bear.

I guess I will either be staying home... or maybe I will end up voting for HER after all..I guess many celebrities I admire like Chris Hardwick, QuestLove (from the Roots band), and Jazy will all be voting for Hillary Clinton...

>Florida user
>Italian flag

Not a MAGA hat in site. Goodbye white America.

Fuck, first Batman now Captain America too?

That's clearly the flag of the Ivory Coast you fucking bigot.

wtf the avengers are #withher? guess I'm #withher too

That isn't batman, thats cuckman

Fellow Floridian American here, this guy is making shit up. All you can see for miles around the polling station is the signature red colour of the MAGA caps, God bless my fellow Americans!

Haha get rekt fagget!

kys faggot.

Captain America is the gayest of the superhero's anyway. Not to mention he's pretty useless too.

Fuck off potato nigger

I saw lots of Latino voters at the polls today (Florida here). I don't think Drumpf has a chance to be honest. Line was really long, I was waiting for 4 hours. Honestly Hillary's probably already won, if you're in Florida don't even bother voting

IGNORE ALL SHILLS GO VOTE AMERIBROS
KEK WILL GIVE DONALD OFFICE

Polls very crowded where I vote in VA today. Lots of MAGA bumper stickers on vehicles. Nobody around here votes for the Clintons, never have.

That young white girl is doing my favorite thing: talk to old black people to keep the young black people from attacking you

anyone with a MAGA hat in that crowd would be stabbed

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm with stupid' shirts and MAGA hats! Outside, 'I Love Trump' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote alt-right...

Why didn't Clinton have a strategy to get out the vote?...

BRO my shield bounces off of EVERYTHING and FLIES BACK TO ME!!! all the time! please like me man

Guys, there's no point in killing your enemies.

Canada here, I was going to purge this morning but I came to the paraphernalia store. EVERYONE was wearing #cuck gear. THEY were also singing Afroman's Because I Got High.

Guys, there's no point. As a proud, Conservative Canadian I realized if you kill your enemies, they win.

Fuck you pastafag, you fucking bootlicking scum.

Marvel's current ceo's voting for Trump, hope he replaces this cunt with Sebastian Stan

Good thing the majority of America is filled with Walmarts then Faggot

Is this the birth of a pasta?

Does anyone even own hillary gear?

I know you're lying but...

You're not allowed to wear any political gear to a polling station unless you're some dumb nigger that the poll workers are afraid to confront.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking incredible for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, Hillary for prison shirts, all MAGA hats. Outside, 'lock her up' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Americans, patriots and veterans brought in to vote...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?.. Really Made Me THINK!

Chris Evans is too stupid to realize his character Steve Rogers in Civil War took the exact same positioning as Donald Trump.

WTF I hate Chris Evans now.

Kek wills it.

picture from 2012
guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2012/11/long-lines-early-voting-chaos-in-dirty.html

I know these are b8 but they get to me

god damn son get a career and get the fuck out of there

Wow what a fucking CTR shill fail

>those peoples can vote

At least two people I work with are voting for him. A bunch of family is voting for him. I see trump signs all over where I live and I'm in Washington.

t. Jill voter

What part of Florida are you from there potato?

>the social consequences
fuck i forget this is still Sup Forums sometimes

Ya know I agree with him

At this point I expect my president to be a complete warmonger special interest sell out

I expect them to ramble on about nothing but sill hit every minority checklist for just he right amount of polling support

I expect me potus to feed me pablum and lofty nebulous ideas and then turn around and not do any of them

So I guess I agree with Chris Evans

As for the 5th grader comment, he must know some very politically engaged 10 year olds

The more Hollywood slaves I see shilling for her, the more desperately I want him to win. It would prove that there is a God if all these cancerous fucks, every degenerate whore and soulless piece of shit that lives from cock to cock, from payoff to payoff, from crime to crime, all these vapid, traitorous, unpatriotic sacks of nothing... if they all collapsed at once.

Please let that day be today. Please let that be this reality.

Really make me think

>Florida here
>Irish flag
this meme was never that funny, not even a year ago

Guys, there's no point in voting.

Oklachusetts here, I was going to MAGA this morning but I came to the polls. EVERYONE was dressed up with plastic Hillary masks and eating aborted fetuses. THEY were also singing Teddy Bear Teddy Bear Turn Around.

Guys, there's no point. As a proud, Oklachusettsen American I realized how useless it would be to vote for drumpf.

>only brown people work hard
How progressive.

tosser.

>posting the welfare line

Amen

>pic from 2012
HOLY FUCK SHILLS ARE REAL.
You even renamed the photo to today's date.

>Non-US
> Claiming Florida
Get out of here faggot

Can confirm what Potatobro said. I wad there too.

#MAGA

Says the huge fag who dresses up in tights for a living.

Christian Bale is best anyway.

Any chance you shills could start posting these in the same thread? Nobody here is going to fall for it.

No one is allowed to wear campaign gear in a polling precinct. Bad LARP!

MAGA!!!

How are things in Ole Miss?

sight