Don't get baited Sup Forums

>early morning
>all I see are hill dawgs!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63XvNIgXP8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good point, leaf. All those democrats are jobless and reliant on government food stamps.

This
>the unemployed and wellfare abusers support the leftist party
Nothing new. The right will rise as soon as they get home from keeping your country afloat.

Another prediction: Libfaguals do everything they can to disrupt the voting process, shut down booths early, and send in busloads of drunken niggers to try to prevent as many working-class people from voting as possible.

Expect chaos tonight. The Jew will stop at nothing.

They'll call any Hilary win as early as possible while counting trumps forever.

Me and my girlfriend got up at 8 AM to hit the polls and MAGA even though we work the night shift. Just had to see all the unemployed Democrat voters

This 100%. It's almost certain that the Democrats will fall behind. That they are tied right now in early voting is not good for them

>3 hour lines in Florida
>get off work at 5
>polls close before you vote

Americans don't have off on Election Day?

>record turnout
i have a feeling they are all trump voters.

if you're already in line they can't stop you voting after 7pm

Polls can't close as long as there's still a line, it's the law. If you show up before the booths close, they stay open until you've voted.

Law is that if you're in line before close you are allowed to vote.

This pic is to be spread on every thread.

Also, epic stealth banter.

Texas user here. People voting here before we go to work. Polling site packed with Trump supporters

What a roast

No why would our jewish overlords let us vote for our freedom?

Absolutely. It's like brexit all over again. A bunch of people who the pollsters never thought would turn out actually have.

>not having election day on a weekend

I'm a republican and I voted before work

(((They))) don't have the best track record when it comes to following the rules.

>Oops, we ran out of ballots! Sowwiez

Technically this is the nigger dems one day of work every four-years.

In the states employers are required to let employees vote. They are forbidden from punishing people for it.

KEK

CTR gone full madman. Everything is infested with pro Hitlary shit today.

so if you are like an er worker and have a 12 hour shift, you can take 4 hours off to vote?

Yup

Glorious banter.

It's really odd that the voting doesn't happen on a weekend. I'm fairly sure that's the case here.

Election day should be a holiday. Early voting is fucking retarded.

MFGA

>literally recycling the meme from 2012
Sure worked out well then, eh?

why wouldn't the (((newspapers))) serving that Party's interests during this entire election try to IRL forum slide:

#PodestaPizza #Fish14 #PlayDominosWithCheeseOrPasta #EatThePain

backed up by utter cucks:

Trump and all of white America get fucked!!! Not a racist wearing a maga hat insight!!! Goodnight America... forever.

Come on burgers we are counting on you. I'd skip across the boarder and vote, but I'd don't look like a homeless Mexican without ID
The the globalist cunts:
youtube.com/watch?v=63XvNIgXP8c

Fucking posting and driving typos

>utter cucks

oops wrong post >>now this is... one Bad Romance

I love this meme. Presumably its from a republican urbanite who only sees minority welfare. Go into rural areas and all you see are poor white trash on welfare while cooking up meth.

Just voted for Trump in Vermont, in the blue heart of darkness. Not a single Hillary sign present at the voting location with multiple Trump/Pence signs among the state/local ones.

Mark my words. Vermont is going Red today. This is your 2016 Map.

Any room?
t. New York

That or have it be a national holiday. It's pretty fucked.

t. Le'monjello Al-Detroiti: Registered Democrat

THERES A PARTY GOIN ON RIGHT HERE, A CELEBRATION TO LAST THROUGHOUT THE YEARS

>Vermont red but not New Hampshire
kek top kek top kek senpaitachi

>Me Fucking Goat Anuse
Soon everywhere in Europe.

>not sorting this mess out

at least our (((economically backed))) henchmen possess enough empathy to let us vote on a sunday

>Hurr durr, it's so patriotic to wage-slave. I think I need a college degree for this. Um urr, or I really DON'T need a college degree to pick lint from ass in some cubicle or busting concrete to MAGA of course.

>wage-slaving, making me feel good about myself since 1901

They keep the polls open until everyone in line gets to vote. Which would be funny if it worked in the GOP's favor since Trump was bitching and whining about it happening in Nevada days ago

>arrive at the voting place
>niggers are screaming "FUCK TRUMP!"
>join the chant as you sneak by
>Smile
>get to the votingbooth
>vote trump
>leave
>tell them you voted for Hillary for POTUS

>or have it be a national holiday.
You really hate capitalism, don't you?
Here you can take a few hours off work to vote(non-paid).

I do working at a Union factory. They want to make sure we get out to vote Hillary.

Jokes on them though #MAGA

LOL I thought you shooped it but it's true.

lmao but republicans are the ones bitterly angry about 98% of the workforce being unemployed when its really like 9.8%

(((Trump))) is the jobless loser's candidate

>voting against self interest

Top bantz

His supporters are "jobless losers" because of policies pushed by establishment candidates like Hillary.

My dream is a red new England but my faggot state MA will fuck it up. So will CT.

Well shit Im in illinois and i still voted so thats no excuse.