Why is he so perfect?

Why is he so perfect?

the mullet

There's room for improvement.

He isn’t. He’s brash, uncouth, impulsive, selfish, and often doesn’t stop to think of the consequences of his actions. And while I love him to death and acknowledge that he saves countless lives and displays more restraint and altruism than any other 10 year old would when give the power of the Omnitrix, I have to admit he is kind of an asshole.

i agree

Not sure if this supposed to be an ironic thread for incest fags. But Ben is legit a cute and we need more shota protagonists

yup

>improvement

>Ben appreciation thread right before I'm about to sleep
Dammit.

Yamero!

I am being genuine, I initially watched for Gwen (and nostalgia) but then I realised Ben was cute too

agreed

Why is he so short?

cause he's the only shota thats decent looking left on CN

finally, a chance to post this

Get lost, sodomite.

Anyone read that one illustrated story about futa gwen fucking Ben?

someone needs to edit some big huge muscles on him, Muscle Shota is a sadly rare thing

100% agree

Tara Strong.

Because he's 10

Smell it.

Gwen is taller then him and the same age.

That is most often how 10-yr olds work user.

I always like the episode where he becomes a wolf alien.

That's the amazing thing about og Ben. He's a brat and 9 out of 10 times that makes the character utterly annoying but it works out. Probably because he's constantly put in his place and still acts like a hero even when being a jerk.

It was a cool episode but not everything about it was good.

Him and all his shows are trash

Ur trash.

Ehh, Kai wasn’t that big a part of that episode and she wasn’t as much of a shit as she was in Omniverse. Plus, it was pretty satisfying to see her get BTFO’d by Gwen at the end.

kys footfag

He's a 10 outta 10

>Why is he so perfect?
If he's perfect why did he hook up with worst girl when dozens of better options were available to him?

OG Ben and Reboot Ben are the QTest. I don't care for the rest. Tara Strong's Ben voice makes me rock hard.

By the time he got to Omniverse he’d been given the Slott treatment and regressed into being worse than his 10-year old self.

They may be the cutest but I assert that UAF Ben was the coolest.

This is another shota thread by a perverted femanon

>femanon
Of course! We're all girls here!

>That image
fusionfall when?

because he is a hot headed protagonist with balls,we need more male protagonist like that

I was having a good time in a Ben appreciation thread and you soured my mood.

:)

I feel with the obsession around Gwen people forget part of the reason why her personality was so charming was because she had Ben to bounce off of. Both of them alone are a bit annoying but together balanced each other perfectly.

Agreed. Gwen, may have been a know it all wet blanket at times, but her caution and brains were vital for balancing Ben’s Brashness and boldness. Their Dynamic was a large portion of what made them both great as by themselves they would just be somewhat annoying characters. Honestly, it’s not hard to see why so many people shipped them and still do to this day.

>recent threads for Ben AND Gwen
>none for Charmcaster
I mean

Well, I mean, did she really have anything going for her besides her design and her dragon form?

>tfw ben x gwen incest fiction give me boners
I don't know why, there is something wrong with me since I had witness /co. Before /co I had only one solid waifu. Now I am free to fap on every solid cartoon teen.

hmm

>Tfw you search out BenXGwen fics but for the feels instead of smut because you long ago stopped getting your loins stirred by something as trivial as incest but still need to satiate your heart-boner
I blame you for this Sup Forums

You know what I never got about Alien Force? Why they randomly had "now Kevin's a good guy" at the very start. I mean literally the only OG villain that would've made LESS sense with was Vilgax. And they took like 4 seasons before even explaining why Kevin was no longer a murderous sociopath.

What more does she need than that?

Alien Force’s major problem was that while had it some good ideas, it was incredibly lazy with implementing them. I actually enjoyed redeemed Kevin and don’t necessarily feel that an explanation should have come about immediately, but really, they should have spent at least half a season establishing that “Yes, This is the same ruthless, amoral, Sociopath Kevin from the original and while wont tell you what, he has experienced events in the past five years gay have effected a major change in his character and that he ‘ain’t like that no more’” and building up a thin bridge of trust before adding him to the protagonists team.

NO STOP!

>/ss/
Delete

>Adult Gwen’s from OS have lips that don’t look awful.
What happened?

We are one of the same uncomfortably sticky soul

CARLOS I SWEAR TO GOD

Why she had freckles in OV?

Are you me? I also liked redeemed Kevin. Shit, I even liked GwenXKevin - once they got settled. But the very beginning of everything was rough as shit to slog through.

If anything, they should have given him two episodes early in the series to develop a real relationship with Ben and Gwen, even if it was a rocky, tenuous one

I'd love to see more of concept Gwen

Yeah, it's called Gwendom, really good btw
Got an update but haven't bought it yet

Because it's so hot to think how much he loves dicks, almost as much as Gwen.

He could deny it at first, but his tiny hard on would make it painful obvious.

Because youre a pedophile.

>pedo
>because "underage" drawings
So cute

>being a pedo is bad
go take your meds, grandpa

He's a manlet. He's always shorter than Gwen.

The important question here is whether he's circumcised or not.

only time we saw him in PJs

Is honestly surprised he even changes out of his day clothes to go to sleep.

I know that is something I notice when watching the series. Gwen and Grandpa Max too.

Wrong

l-lewd

I want to make Ben a greedy fat boy,
only capable of eating countless amounts of food as he fills up a couch.

>THIS IS JUST LIKE MY JAPANESE ANIMES!

Is this a backdoor shota thread? If so I approve.

shame not much Ben WG but we do have a few mutual weight gain with him and Gwen.

Has he been shirtless in the new series?

Yeah, and there are plenty of edits floating around of the two being fat gluttons