Wow this actually really good

Wow this actually really good.

And all you faggot saying that the normies in the theater got him confused with Deadpool are lying. They dont look remotely the same.

He looks like shit. I don't know why they went for such a bulky design.

I'm more concerned about that hair/makeup they gave him. His beard/hair look unnatural for some reason

Looks like he's about to go play paintball.

Looks like the "hardcore" kid at a BMX rally

this is the best DC can do? what the fuck

It's pretty much the same modern design he's had in recent medias like the Arkham games or Injustice

>barely looks better than the TV version
So this is the power of a 300 million dollar kino.

Oh okay. I never played those games. I only know Slade from comics.

Weird thing is, I heard the actor is already going grey. Why mess with it?

I like this one better. It's a reasonable balance of realistic and "comic-booky".

Why do they always turn Slade's mask into a helmet when he enters a new medium?
The only things I can think of that didn't are the DC animated films and Young Justice.

I hate how bulky this is, not to mention a bit overcomplicated in design.

Because Batmans suit is always armor instead of simple cloth

It is bulky as fuck, but I think it's supposed to realistically represent his crafty, "sleeves-packed-with-ninja/commando-tricks" tactics.

That makes sense, someone like Batman would wear armor.

But Deathstroke is a super soldier with enhanced reflexes, strength and durability.

Right but it looks like hes bogged down by so much shit that it becomes counterproductive

I would imagine that using your enhanced strength to wear bulletproof armor is much more effective than relying on your enhanced durability to handle getting shot in the face.

>thinking a soldier would go out into the field without the proper gear

I left out he does wear armor he has Promethium weaved in his suit.

See

>Plastic Wal-mart mask

They think people can't take an old guy as a serious threat.

That's true. I want to give CW points for trying to base his abilities and tactics in real world gadgets, weapons, and martial arts, though.
If only that outfit didn't look so fuckin' yucky and cumbersome. It's the blue in it that really ruins it for me. Should'a' gone with a dark gray if you ask me.

>Can make actual silverfox SladeDaddy
>Aquaman keeps hobo look
>Flash keeps virgin kike look

His head is way too huge.

Still looks stupid. The whole point of his suit is that it's high tech and sleek. He doesn't wear armor.

>this actually really good
Stop shilling bad movies.

I was always partial to the Beware the Batman design.

>both eyes
Huh?

He loses it in the series finale.

>couldn't tell who this hunk of tacticool bullshit thrown together was supposed to be until I read the replies ITT

Bravo, DC!

Lying my ass
>goto bathroom to piss
>dude bros in hysterics over "deadpool"

It fucking happens believe it or not

the half black/half yellow mask didn't tip you off? Just how casual are you?

>It's the blue in it that really ruins it for me. Should'a' gone with a dark gray if you ask me
Please kill yourself

>that giant fucking helmet

At least they tried to give Luthor a more classic look and have him go full legion of doom leader

You think they’ll at least try and give us a legion of doom movie eventually

who knows what'll happen after Justice Flop

t. Helen Keller

Now prepare to never see him again as they close down the DCEU.

Why would WB bother? If people didn’t like DC movies before, why would canceling the DCEU and making a new line of DC movies change their mind? At this point they might as well see it through the end and finish what they started

The main reason they're failing is because they're based on a shoddy foundation

Get rid of the trash that people associate the DCEU with, and it could probably be a serious success

worked for Fox after X3

I mean, nowadays, normies will pretty much just associate it with the company rather than story, and normies are already the target demographic so I don’t really know why they’d care other than “hey, they got new actors.”

Leigon of Doom confirmed?

Between Arrow, Titans, and the Arkham games normies know who Deathstroke is.

Hey, I think I saw this guy at ComicCon Tulsa.