Can /pol ever recover?

Can /pol ever recover?

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/inside-4chans-election-day-mayhem-and-misinformation-playboo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)
gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bernstein
>buzzfeed

>BuzzFeed
rly nigga?

IM GONNA CALL YOU VIEWTIFUL JOE

>buzzfeed

fucking kikes

Not real journalists

>bernstein

100% wew lad

>bernstein
>buzzfeed

WELL WELL WELL, IF IT ISN'T BLOCKHEAD JOE HIMSELF.

YOU'RE A BLOCKHEAD, JOE.

YOU DIDN'T DO WELL IN SCHOOL JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE.

haha im sure we'll be fine

they can study it all they want they'll always be a step behind

When he ruined OUR election, his name was

BARNSTEIN.

(((bernstein)))

>voter suppression campaign

BLOCKHEAD

Why is this Jew so obsessed with Sup Forums? This has to be his 2nd or 3rd """article""" about us

I hope (((buzz feed))) gets ass fucked by Peter thiel like he did gawker.

>bernstein

Oh fuck off. What we've been doing pales in comparison to the propaganda machine they run. We're a tiny frog going up against a fucking tank, the fact that these people are so insecure to report on us is just pathetic.

That really berned my stein.

That filthy kike can conplain about our campaigns when he supports voter ID laws. No idea who he is, but I know he doesn't.

Jewtiful Joe

No, voter suppression is slashing voting locations, filling the mainstream media with one viewpoint, and generally trying to convince people that nobody else shares their opinion and thus they should vote for a "respectable" choice in order to make their vote count.

And it's almost always done by the establishment, because only the establishment has that much power.

>Buzzfeed
>(((Bernstein)))

OY VEY!

Underrated

>Buzzfeed

Don't fucking link to buzzfeed, you fucking retard.

Honestly one of the things I look forward to the most after the election ends is to stop being constantly monitored by yiddish journalists.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>bernstein

fpbp
/thread

>Bernstein

Goddammit, Sup Forums how are you so right every time.

zerk

>Buzzfeed blockhead

When I see these articles I always think,
"how hard would it be to get their home address"

Comments Part 1

Nice to know Joseph watches us. Maybe he'll get redpilled one of these days

(((BUZZFEED))) """"""""""NEWS""""""""""

How is a paper ballot suppression?

>catalogues the anti-Hillary effort
>doesn't use a pen name
>employed

Doesn't mix, does it?

You would think after getting completely btfo by HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT he would stop writing such shit articles

> (((Bernstein))) still butthurt about being savaged by Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

CLICK
FUCKING
BAIT.

Where's the archive link?
Where is the copy/paste article contents?

OP is Bernstein...
>Bernstein

Ah, I get it now.
Everytime you get baited into visiting a "journalism" site, you are inadvertently giving pennies. Even with ad-blockers installed, the company uses visitor statistics to maintain relationships with their advertisers. Windows operating systems have a feature called the "hosts file" that will let you block these websites.

>The Windows Hosts file allows you to define which websites are linked to which IP addresses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc
This is where your Hosts file is located. Open "hosts" (does not have an extension) with Notepad. If you utilize Spybot - Search & Destroy, you will see a very long list of unsafe domains already entered here. For your convenience, enter the following lines in at the top:

gist.github.com/ChimeraCoder/7495794
Spacing DOES matter in your host file, so ensure it looks like the examples inside the file. Add:

127.0.0.1 buzzfeed.com
127.0.0.1 www.buzzfeed.com

>It inspires me to vote even more. I'll vote twice! That will show those bigots trying to rig the election!

The MSM literally lies to people all day every day.

We're nothing compared to the propaganda operation they run.

Whoops, wrong image. Meant to post this

Haha. I'm always here man. Always. I actually get paid to be here. I'll be here when this is over to report on all of your delicious tears.

Joseph Matthews is a cuck faggot.

-Paid for by Republican Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump

(((Bernstein))) it's like they're not even trying anymore.

>reading that blockheads articles

>>bernstein
>>buzzfeed

Comments part 2

>buzzfeed

>Sup Forums is literally spreading misinformation to influence the election
>Gets called out by buzzfeed

>FUCKING KIKE JEWS REEEEEE

Absolutely pathetic. Trump was a mistake.

Gassed on the spot.

>(((berenstain)))
>(((buzzfeed)))

This is the same lispy faggot who interviewed sam hyde

oh no not BUZZFEED!

(((bernstein)))

>(((Joseph Bernstein)))
>(((Buzzfeed)))

>my wife's son
every time

DO NOT LIKE TO BUZZJEWS DIRECTLY

USE ARCHIVÌNG SERVICES.

>blockhead joe from buzzfeed

Comments part 3

>buzzfeed

Aaaand into the trash.

WAIT IS THAT BLOCKHEAD JOE

>tfw one of the biggest scumbags the world has ever known
feels good man

Comments part 4

So this is the power of liberal logic. Whoa

It cracks me the fuck up how they didn't manage to realize that the Collins dude is pure satire. He even says "my wife's son" and "cucks" for fuck's sake! How much thicker do we need to lay it on?

> 19,709.00 views
> they added two numbers after the decimal point to make the number look bigger, even though the number of views is always an integer

>(((BERNSTEIN)))

fuck hillary and fuck niggers

this message has been brought to you by republicans for trump and polpac

YEP

(((Bernstein)))

Every fucking time.

black views only count for 3/5 of a regular one

Normies are obviously retarded.

>Bernstein
>The shitt clickbait excuse for a website known as Buzzfeed

kek

you don't need to do this, just get ublocker, https everywhere (if you're going to get one, get this one it encrypts your http traffic by force on all websites), privacy badger and noscript.

it's hard for the first 2-3 days or so but after that it's smooth sailing and these cucks can't get shit on you.

I like this paki's point.

Wow they don't recognize Sup Forums speak, what does that matter? It's not like they agree with him or anything. Seemed to get reasonable responses.

Wait WE'RE the alt-right? What the fuck have I been doing for the last few months?

>counting views as a float
>how does a half or quarter view look like
nice catch Merchant

Noone reads this shitty publication

>IQ isnt a decent measure of intelligence
>best indicator of overall success

They don't need to know Sup Forumsspeak. If you see someone say "it's time for all white people to die and for men to be turned into willing cuckslaves for the superior BBC" and don't think nothing of it you're far gone already.

>Wow they don't recognize Sup Forums speak,
Actually a bit surprising, specially how the media loves to tell how Sup Forums is using this or that word to trigger this or that group.

The alt-right group of professional trolls known as "Sup Forums" has threatened "gas the kikes, race war now!" There are new reports coming in that Sup Forums is also a cult that worships "a frog god named Kek!" Avoid Sup Forums members at all costs, especially if you are Jewish or of African descent. Signs that a person is a Sup Forums member include: tattoos of "Pepe the frog", shitposting, getting aroused by females with male genitalia, and general hatred of non-white races.

>Cuckslaves to BBC
>Unable to prep the bull properly tonight
>Apologizing for slavery
The rest could pass by but these statements should tip them off that he's a troll.

>paper ballot schemes
wat, isn't Shillary trying to push for paper ballots for some reason too? It was obviously doublespeak but she DID say it, and them not admitting that is an admission that they know she was lying about wanting paper ballots only.

>Shitposting is serious business now
Kek

Not necessarily.

Determination/grit or motivation arguably play a larger role than IQ. However, determination motivation etc. are also probably partly heritable, so the genetic argument still stands.

After all, the one common thing we see in almost all extremely successful people is almost limitless motivation and propensity to work. There is no doubt a genetic aspect to that level of motivation.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Bernstein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mate, that post is him literally calling for people to become cucks because of slavery. It's obvious satire.

And even then, haven't these people spent a few weeks loudly whining about how "cuck" is a bad no-no word no-one should ever use? Seriously, try dropping "cuck" in any normie conversation on the internet, and see what happens.

On top of that, most of us are so familiar with left wing extremist terminology that we could easily see the satire in a post like that from the other side.

please never post that particular Pepe again

Who /scumbag/ here?

>ctrl-f "blockhead"
>7 results

You never disappoint me lads :)