Is holly short for ear scratches ?

Is holly short for ear scratches ?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510554825934.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

No it’s short for “Hollywood will never get off their ass and make the damn movie already.”

No, it's for ear jobs

i.4cdn.org/gif/1510554825934.webm

Do you really want them to do to Artemis Fowl what they did to Percy Jackson?

i honestly stopped being surprised by you faggots a long time ago

I was shocked for about half a second, then I giggled.

I hate what you people have done to me.

What does being short have to do with ear scratches?

Hasn't it mostly been Colfer being some kind of weird nationalist about the casting?

Never liked this design for her. Wished some drawfags here came up with a better design.

What a mind fuck.

That's not how biology works.

genie biology
don't gotta explain shit

There's so much about this series that I don't remember. I just remember that the butler's name was "Butler" and he was a badass, Artemis was cool for like the first 2 books, and I had a crush on Holly. Also, the weird dwarf that ate dirt and shat it out behind him. That was pretty gross.

it got worse

She's for having her stomach stretched out by BIG HUMAN COCKS

Well that's certainly interesting.

>Great tits
>Fantastic body
>Actually decent animation
>Good facial expressions
>Wasted on ear fucking, of all things

I'm more disappointed than shocked

>weird nationalist
Have you heard non-irish people doing irish accents? Its actually the worst
>inb4 brad pitt snatch kino

not what i imagined reading the books but its fine, really if colfer didnt mind the design enough to allow more than one comic with it then who am i to argue

you probably thought hermione was black too amirite?

I mean, there's only two characters in the entire first book with Irish accents. Artemis and his mother. I think expecting those two to be Irish isn't that much of a stretch

basically, yea

The author has said anyone thinking of Holly/Artemis sex is a weird fuck.

where does he think he is?

>Most popular ship by a wide margin

Guess most of his audience is weird then.

Isn’t he also the one who not only unceremoniously threw out that human chick that after her debut book where she was pushed as being Artemis’s future love interest, but also spent the next two books Ship-teasing the Fuck out of ArtemisXHolly? Kind of sending mixed signals he is. Also, what’s so weird about it, elves are basically just shorter humans with pointy ears and Magic, still the same equipment going on down there? Since when the fuck are tree-hugging hippies like Colfer such prudes?

Man i keep forgetting the eternity code was a thing for that exact reason, correct me if im wrong but it was just the one or two lines in the opal deception that explained it away right?

That guy probably did things other then ear fucking

She's just an airhead.

well at least she heard him coming.

HA nice one

The only thing besides rape elves are good for.

Explain what away? The mixed signals, the basically humans, or the tree-hugging?

CARLOS

>that human chick that after her debut book where she was pushed as being Artemis’s future love interest
ive forgotten her name too

So if we do get an Artemis Fowl movie, it'll be filled with Irish accents and scenes of the UK getting bombed

hue
good

Absolutely

>Choker

Superior elf.

Didn't fucking everything get devastated in the last book due to Opal's shenanigans messing up all of the world's technology?

That's not Holly, just same artist.

regardless, thanks for sharing

Oh, her. I believe she made her first and only appearance in the book after The Opal Deception, The Lost Colony. And as for the explaining away...I don’t think they ever did actually. They just sort of never mentioned her again, sort of a soft retcon I guess.

And that guy is...

Fun fact, that chick ran off with a ski instructor.

For a moment I was impressed, then I realized that even if that was possible no one would do it since there are 3 better holes.

It's an edit that someone made to make the character look like Holly

You faggots never cease to amaze me