Ask yourself who he would vote for. I really don't think it would be Trump

Ask yourself who he would vote for. I really don't think it would be Trump.

>thought women shouldn't even vote
>hated niggers
>wrote that he enjoyed war (therefore killing people)

Yeah he'd vote for the God Emperor

Nobody

Kek you uneducated faggot

He would ask why the fuck pot is illegal.

No problem, we already know his corpse is voting for Hillary :)

underrated

why this nigga shoulders weak af

>tfw no George Washington monarchy

>implying he would vote for a woman

>he would vote for somebody who seeks to destroy our national sovereignty through international governing bodies and the dissolution of our national borders

Sounds legit.

>Thinking he'd be voting and not rallying the militia

Look, you don't get it. It's already been decided. Watch:

If this post ends in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, or 9, Trump will win.

Sup Forums hate jew
freemason is jew
father of nation is freemason
father of nation is America

conclusion from this logic...
Sup Forums hate America !!!?

this.

he would do the right thing and write in Jeb! like every godfearing american is doing today

He'd be getting ready to go full 1776 mode

He'd probably start a revolution if he's not voting for trump

He wouldn't vote for people who think that niggers are human. He wouldn't vote. He would unite militias and start a war.

It would go something like this
>wait wait, let me get this straight... YOU guys made pot illegal to arrest niggers and spics?... and your policies are tailored around making them comfortable with welfare, and facilitate this with open borders?...
>For what purpose did you create a perpetual crime machine?

Until you realize Washington wasn't an ignorant little shit like you, and Slavery was 'illigal immigration v .05'

Franklin on the "swarthy Germans"

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Trump is for American interests first Shillary is for corporate interests and against the people, for the people by the people.

He wouldn't vote at all. If the founding fathers could see the way shit is today they'd all most likely kill them selves

ETERNAL

God fucking damnit I love 1700s and 1800s civilization politics and everything.

This left and right bullshit doesn't interest me.

I hate the current "civilization" it's not a civilization there is no purpose no civil about it, it is a primordial soup blob.

Probably Darrel Castle.

For the record, you all do realize Washington would hate both of them right? There's no way I'd let either of them take the office.

What's something from the 18th or 19th century that you like?

> what the fuck did I fucking say about fucking political parties you little bitch!
>fuck this shit. Fuck this country. I'm going bank to virginia.
>wait, why the fuck is Virginia so full of slaves?
>why the fuck are these slaves screaming black lives matter?
>why the fuck does Virginia not have the right to enslave these niggers??
>WHO THE FUCK IS ABE LINCOLN?!

Everything, today there is no purpose for the people only slavery.

le born in the wrong generation

Fuck off, I have an objective standard.

In the 1700s and 1800s these meaningless Marxist bullshit didn't exist only true politics, food, land, and no theological non sense to mask the hunger and labor.

Jews destroyed true politics with their sub human slav hordes threatening Anglo politics and civilization with their foreign bullshit.

You should probably read this.

I'm buying all the 1800s and 1700s books in order to preserve true civilization for posterity.

The 1800s civilization didn't exist for thousands of years yet invented a new world, its structure must be preserved this Marxist bullshit is reactionary to human progress.

He wouldn't vote for a women either. He would probably see how shit all of the candidates are and have the people rise up and start a new american revolution.

George Washington wasn't at Lexington and Concord
Him and all of the other enlightenment faggots that 'founded' this country can go fuck themselves

Washington would assassinate Hillary personally