SAVE AND CAP THIS

Get your very own copy of this smoking gun! Here are the fixed results ahead of time. Save for posterity. Get your very own copy of this rare smoking gun of corruption!

Remember to compare the resultswith the fixed data sheet. Hopefully its fucking nothing.

Post this on twitter OP

I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for hillary...

Everywhere I looked, 'MAGA Hats' shirts, but no I'm With Her shirt. Outside, 'Love Trump' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos,
Latinas and blacks brought in to vote Trump...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?

>Jill Stein
>5%
Not a chance in hell

I am 99.9999% sure this is bullshit but get it out there where dates and times can be traced OP, you raging faggot.

>Electoral
>Clinton...343, 42%
>Trump....195, 40%

wat

you're a fucking retard, HRC's ground game was like light years ahead of Trump.

This will be pretty clear when she wins tonight.

We don't really have to argue, even, just wait like 8 hours.

TIME MACHINE THE FUCKING PAGE
I
M
E

shhhhh!

stop ruining the circlejerk with all your observations and reasonable skepticism!

kek.
her ground game is to cheat you dumbass.

If I ever meet one of you ctr faggots irl, your life is over.

Imagining a South Korean calling OP a raging faggot in person gives me a little hehe.

>ground game like light years ahead
>HRC

Choose one.

You spent all year trying to rig the vote with things like draftourdaughters and text your vote, now you're making fake screenshots to try and claim the election is rigged against you when you lose.

Pathetic

AP test data you dumb sliding ctr cunt

kike

CTR using election counting software test input to discourage people from voting

SAGE

Saved for my records.

>TN
>Blue

I love how Trumptards are so scared of losing they are trying to find as many "Smoking Gun" Scapegoats as possible to rationalize it as anything other than America telling Trump he is literally retarded.

Krout

Go back to r/Sup Forums

>I don't like what you said so geeeeeet out

Fuck off

It's comparing it to the popular vote. You double nigger.

>I post the same swill in every thread just to get (you)'s and then pretend like I'm actually contributing to the board and not derailing everything like a cumguzzling faggot.

Thanks for bumping the thread, now more #centipedes will get a hold of this #smoking gun

What the fuck are you even talking about? Go back to trying to trick young girls on twitter with your bait images

What the fuck are YOU even talking about? We ain't tricking shit, draft our daughters was totally honest, she wants to start a war.

You're the only one being tricked here.

Hint: [spoiler] I'm tricking you into bumping the thread more [/spoiler]

This ctr faggot is just butthurt he won't have a job tomorrow

Yeah and I'm light years away from challenging Brock at the first gym... Right...