So in light of Big Boy Stan about to get busted by some rosties...

So in light of Big Boy Stan about to get busted by some rosties, What comicbook characters would you sexually assault Sup Forums?
>I personally would fondle Gwen pools life preservers if you know what i mean its a metaphor for boobies

She's cute when she's not in her dumb costume

>Big Boy Stan about to get busted by some rosties
Fake news

Same as you OP. I wouldn't mind accidentally brushing up against those sweater koalas. It might even be worth the beating depending on how severe it turned out to be.

Do we actually have anything, anything at all that can verify this beyond the fact that some asshole on Sup Forums said it?

Stan was not a pop singer or an actor. He was a hacking comic book writer/editor. I bet he was always totally insecure about own choices in life.
I mean, who could he harass within the Marvel studio aside from fat sweaty comic book nerds and fat beardy comic book artists.
I can believe in Stan being closet homosexual.
I can believe in Stan being sexual predator of the kind.

so like this?
there is a rather large thread about it, user. But i hope that is the case.

Euphemism. It's a euphemism for breasts.

There's fuck-all anywhere on the internet. Sup Forums is just easy to bait.

Both are correct here.

doesn't matter all i want to do is softly caress those bags of fun

>there is a rather large thread about it
So nothing?

I would over power power girl making her my busty servant that I also stick my penis into

I would not intentionally assault any of them because that is no fun IRL.

But if we're talking fantasy, hentai-esque harassment where she falls in love with me because I groped her and then my hips wouldn't stop moving and we get married and live happily ever after, then totally Supergirl.

>t. Virgin prude
There is no love in sexual assault

>rosties
Steve ditko is not a roasty

Explain

I am implying that Stan Lee sexualy assaulted Steve Ditko when they were working together.

I would go with Harley Quinn.

>there is a rather large thread about it
kek

but he said he's a Marvel Insider, there's no way someone on the internet would lie about something like that!!!!

>stick my penis into

Why would you do that? Don't you see the size of her bust? You can stick your penis between those

It's the mask. For some reason it's hard to make her face not look weird when she is wearing it.

>Stan lee asserting his dominance as chad writer
>beta male cries sexual assault

Or her feet

>That speech bubble.
Aaaaand there goes the one redeeming trait Gwenpool had, which was being a good waifu.

D-delete this!
You'll make cry Gwen's team.

Good thing thats only (yet another) a shitty crossover appearance and not part of her real ongoing story.

>you'll make gwen's team cry
I fucked up.

>nice body shit brain
It's like a irl blond woman, just ignore everything she says user
I don't know was with this pose but it just does something to me

Or her ear.

Are the holes in the mask fuckable?

Nightwing

You sure they're not ironic about it? Because whatever the bubble say, she's actually there and basically naked just like it use to be.

It’s not like Rocket called her an idiot for saying that or anything, right? Especially not in the very next panel.

I only want the best.

I would not know as I don't read comics.

Not smooth enough. You know how easy your cock can slip through her bust in her mouth?

Thought it was you mocking the childish cutesy way lefties write or something.

>brushing up against those sweater koalas

I acutally cringed