Tfw she's going to win

>tfw she's going to win
>tfw half of you are underage and 3/4 of you aren't registered

just voted, faggot

VA here

>tfw you libshits won't push for voter ID
>underage can vote

Nice logic

Agreed, I just got back from voting in Texas, and it's not looking good for Trump

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left.

Op is a nigger 100% guaranteed

You can register at the polling station.

Nice demoralization tactics ass hat

Hahaha love it Sweden

>implying SJWs aren't underage and/or educated enough to have registered
it's a fair war senpai, we're not the only retards around.

>You can register at the voting station

Yeah you can text your vote too

Drumpf is done. Soon the God-Empress will ascend the golden throne.

You have to be 18 or older to be on this site *reported

I went to the USA embassy to cast my vote and the security guard called me a stupid nigger
What the fuck Sup Forums?

good try Swedish ctr

>mfw 75% of you were to young to vote for her back in 2008 and probably wouldnt becuase she was running against obama and you would have jumped on the band wagon of getting a black man in there much like how you now are being driven simply because she has a vagina

>mfw you have no idea what hiliary is like

>tfw when im not murrican

If you are so certain why don't you come back after you win instead of attempting to demoralize people before they have voted.

You're not changing anyone's minds BTW so you shouldn't be paid for this post.

why do you need to register before the vote? Can't you simply go vote with an ID?

>If you are so certain why don't you come back after you win instead of attempting to demoralize people before they have voted.

because most of them will be in bed before school

Can't wait senpai

Same here

It was for Clinton LMAO, get fucked.

VA as well

Same. Voting after my 12 o'clock shitf.

because government is stupid and inefficient.

>he thinks VA won't go red

might as well have voted for Stein

nuke NoVA btw

What does a few hundred anons purging Trump folders and downloading 'I'm with her' victory boasting memes sound like?

Listen and you can hear it.

is that dogger hair?

I've done it every time I've moved.

Seriously scram CTR.

Yeah, you can. idk about other states, but in VA, you just need picture ID (driver's license) and they ask you to verify your name and address

early voted, OH

>being this brainwashed

I can't wait when Hillary is elected and cnn delcares war with russia

I'm going to let everyone know that cnn are fascist conspiracy theorist lunatics.

the nuclear fallout will be worth the lulz

>hurr durr lets topple every government on the planet and install a minority leader because Jews

great fucking argument, faggot. and its quite fucking literally the ONLY argument for supporting this cunt, who the NWO decided was going to be president years ago

ctr really has the worst memes.

>*right click*
>delet
>open up Firefox
>"Hillary May mays"
>download

It's quiet.

Thats retarded.

>great fucking argument, faggot. and its quite fucking literally the ONLY argument for supporting this cunt, who the NWO decided was going to be president years ago

What if I think subsidized childcare is better than tax rebates for working families?

then you trust your government to properly use the people's money more than you do your own people and you're a fucking faggot

You are correct, I regret not registering to vote. It's such a hassle when you are disbaled. I'm not going through hoops and spending money to travel to the dmv a to vote for are billionare.

Trump lost a vote in the most key state he desperately needs to win. Michigan.

I may never vote republican after this. Knowledge of they treat the poor and disabled. I was told to go fuck myself when I contacted trump voulenters about getting a ride to the dmv.

Based on the testing results coming out of Michigan's charter schools, it's a pretty good bet. Faggot.

this >
this election is NWO 101.

Liberals are quite litterally fascist genocidal maniacs, all justified due to the Jew experience with prejudice

fucking boomer logic, man

kys or enjoy the nuclear fallout, faggot

Dial 211 to talk to someone at United Way. Guarantee they will help

Germany here.

Just voted.

>Muh FEMA death camps
>Muh gun seizures
>Muh Amero

Did you remember to take your male super vitality pill this morning?

i voted for trump retard

No
You have to register to vote a month beforehand. Democrats make it so illegals can vote (see Obama tell that illegal she can vote video).

It doesn't make any sense. So many hoops to go through if you want to vote republican. If you are democrat you can just show up on election day in a ghetto precinct and vote without an id.

Schools fills peoples' heads with liberal and progressive ideas. If anything, it'll be the Hillary posters who are underage.

>niggers
>using apostrophes
probably just some white self hating cuck

>being unaware the western world is in the middle of a war, the stage is set, the bases are loaded, and europe is set to fall.

all we need is Hillary in charge of the free world to deliver the final blow.

Strap in you brainwashed faggot

i just came back from voting for trump.

he'll make america great again inshallah.

TFW VA is going red due to our voting.

New River Valley Here

Voted Trump in 757

You figured ask this out over a plate of tendies in your mom's basement, huh?

Conspiretards, not even once

Pretty stupid OP, takes a real life experience like a job and taxes to make someone conservative.

Really low probability that underage people are liberals

Have you tried not being a nigger?

>Went to vote for Trump first thing this morning
Suck a dick, dumbshit

Voted for the DON in Arlington

Nice, Fredericksburg here. Technically we're part of NoVA geographically, but certainly not so culturally. I can guarantee you Spotsylvania will be a Trump county.

the unregistered anons are all hillary supporters you know

Voted for Trump at 7:30 this morning, faggot.

Also

>using a nigger meme

Kys

>Bojack meme

(You)

Now kill yourself

the brainwashing of americans, folk

>hurr we're not at war
>we dont toppled governments to place minority leaders in charge
>hurr we dont manufacture perception to make groups look marginalized if we think the majority vote has a chance
>hurr, the refugee crisis wasn't planned

sage

now fucking killyourself

>implying you have to be registered to vote
Top kek.

I could vote Trump 8 times today if I really wanted to put in the foot traffic.