THE FLASH "Therefore I Am" Trailer

Shit's getting intense.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3YX6C7sNU4

This faggot sits in a chair more than Thanos

Dropped The Flash like a month ago and I don't regret it at all

>This faggot sits in a chair more than Thanos

He's paraplegic, bro.

So, how big are chances that his big endgame is to get speedforce for himself so he could walk again and become a speedster in the finale?

His endgame is "fixing" the world, and he needs the Flash and the bus metas to accomplish that.

Nah, but the Speed Force is related to all this somehow, given that Thinker has similar symbols on him to ones that Barry was drawing back in the first episode of the season.
There's more of a chance of Barry actually being Eobard than them screwing the Thinker up that badly, I'd think.

>There's more of a chance of Barry actually being Eobard

I wish, but I doubt that's what will happen.

It won't.

What season is this? Fucking netflix hasnt released season 3 yet here

I had such a blast watching the first two seasons. Felt like watching TV as a teenager.

Elongated man is the best character on the show now.

>its a the guy in the wheelchair cannot be the villain season

what's thinker power

>CW Flash

No thanks. I'm out.

Just skip season 3. Thankfully season 4 pretty much ignores 3's existence for the most part.

Some people don't like it that Nazis are being featured. Saying its glorifying them

Yet America is all too happy to not only show serial killers on television but to make them unstoppable badasses, because that's not glorifying in any way whatsoever.

>Dropped The Flash like a month ago and I don't regret it at all
same

He activates your almonds.

Yeah I agree with the other guy. Season 3 isn't all great. Probably the weakest so far. Season 4 has already surpassed the last one for me.

Fuck yeah he is. Ralph is the shit and the best part of the show right now.

Singlehandedly carrying the whole show all by himself, even making the #feminism episode a little more bearable. Quite a stretch.