Star Vs the forces of Daron Nefcy

>Stuck saying one word
Is glossaryck this shows hodor?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511208222846.webm
my.mixtape.moe/tuqkhy.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's lucky to have that after the sexual misconduct allegations.

>allegations but no proof
He shouldn't be Let go unless there is an active criminal complaint. If you think he should be let go, go back to tumblr.

If you think he should keep his job, you should stop perpetrating violence against women, shit lord.

Innocent until proven guilty.
(there may be women whose allegations against are true, but the way that they come out makes it feel like they just want to ruin their careers instead of putting them in jail. The people who make these allegations falsely discredit everyone who makes a public allegations of sexual harassment or assault)
Perpetuating violence against women? I just think its bullshit that even though there is no evidence, women can kill an actor's career by scream sexual harassment loud enough because it turns into trial by media. Why don't we leave the trial to the courts, and treat people Innocent until proven guilty instead of the other way around.

Your honor, we should allow this alleged pedophile to continue to have unsupervised contact with children because he is innocent until proven guilty. Additionally, we posit that these children have made this outcry solely to ruin the career of the defendant, and should summarily be scorned for their slanderous lies.

He is this shows Palpatine.
All season 2 was his master plan to rescue his favorite Eclipsa.

Every character on the show can from now on only say one word. What would it be?

Rape.

Mewberty-style.
A boooooooyyyy.

But he was accused of sexual harassment / assault you dingus.

And claiming defamation as an actor is an extremely good defense strategy, if the defense can prove that the accuser is out to ruin him a jury would probably acquit. And the prosecution would only get him away from children for the course of the trial, it wouldn't last after the trial if he got acquitted.

And the fact that the accuser may have a personal vendetta could introduce enough reasonable doubt to have a jury find the accused not guilty.

Has there been info whether he'll still voice in season, as I presume 3 has finished recording?

In season 4*

He hasn't officially been dropped from the cast.

fuck off you underage shitposting faggots

>shitposting
KEK

Hey baby, you want to gloss my Rick? Wubbalubbadubdub!

Really hope he doesn't get the boot- at leadt not before he gets some real lines. Glossaryck is the funniest part of star vs, would be a shame to lose him or even change to a different VA

>Crush and his bestie call me from another dimension to come help them with some portal thing
>Are they even besties anymore? Are they dating? Who knows anymore
>Gladly agree to help because I haven't seen my crush in months and I can only masturbate to old memories so much
>Sitting next to my crush, god he's still so cute
>Can barely contain myself, blow on his hair
>giggles and I nearly have a heart attack
>waterfall.jpg
>his bestie interrupts us to make some autistic dolphin sounds
>yeah sure whatever, go do your portal thing I'll help. Why am I even here?
>Crush questions my hypnosis skills, I put him to sleep in retaliation
>prepare_your_anus.tiff
>Crush's bestie lays down in bed and then gets sucked into giant glowing golden portal
>finally_alone.jpg
>Sitting there watching giant golden bug fly through portals, kinda cool
>Crush starts actually talking to me
>Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck
>heart about to explode
>"CH-CHICKEN BUTT", put him to sleep before he can finish his sentence
>Fuck up my one opportunity to talk to him alone
>Eventually crush's bestie gets stuck in dimension of piss
>Crush uses wand to save her
>my little magical boy can't possibly be this cute
>Next thing I know, huge explosion
>Crush's bestie comes back in golden bug form and pulls him out of the wreckage
>I get to watch as she gives him a six armed hug and he totally pops a boner. Yeah they're gonna be fucking in two weeks, god damn it
>"G-g-g-get a portal, you two!"
>Find out later that they had a party they didn't even bother inviting me to
>Probably won't ever see my crush or get a chance to talk to him alone again
>at least I have the memories right
>right?
>fuck

>woman are comparable to children and sexually harassing them is comparable to rape

lol dis nigga

It's not like he's a Congressman or Senator.

It's funny because there's this old movie where Jeffrey Tambor yells loudly the word "Rape!" and bursts out laughing.

I'm surprised people haven't captured the audio and turned it into a meme.

Reminder Starco is endgame and thinking anything different is stupid and reaching hard

>TRIGGERED
kek

Jancos writhing in agony

Cute!

This thread is already shit, post jackies

No.

I started a different thread that’s not fucking gay

>retweets and posts TomStar content
>Starco is end game

Is Nefcy really doing this to make her TomStar fans suffer harder?

Go there cus this is fucking bullshit

Come to think of it, they left that lobster with the rubber bands on his claws. The just exiled him to a horrible death at the hands of the beasts of Poseidon.

Naw

>Is Nefcy really going to make her TomStar fans suffer harder?
Yes

Your loss

Daily reminder that starco is incest and will never happen

>that pic
>from the episode where jackie sends her man to fuck another woman

>"cuck"

hahahahaha

daily reminder that marco butterfly is the most retarded theory to ever grace not-/sveg/

The funny thing is that all these replies are keeping it at the first page

I don't like the theory either but compared to gems like TOFFEE IS FUTURE MARCO it's practically genius

WHERE'S MY DAMN JACKIE/JANNA EPISODE

you can't deny the truth forever.

Alright I’m out

Where did this theory come from? It doesn't make any sense

IKR?

literally only because marco got moons on his cheeks from the wand's magic

now some literal retards believe he's also moon's grandson

>pinoy slut giving blow job to dirty mexican immigrant.jpg

It comes from the fact that Marco has cheek marks and in concept art for game of flags all members of the butterfly dynasty, male or female had cheek marks.

it's been /dropped/ along with jackie.

No one ever said that, we just said they are very distant cousins.

>"GLOBCOR!"
>"Hah hah, very funny Jeffrey. Now stop."
>"GLOBCOR!"
>"What are you doing? Stop touching me like that!"
>"GLOBCOR!"
>"I said STOP! Don't make me tell Daron!"
>"GLOBCOR!"
>"STOP! And stop acting like Glossaryck! It's weird!"
>"GLOBCOR!"
>"STOP! PLEASE! NO!" *sobs*
>"GLOBCOR!"
>"NOOOO!"
>....
>"Why? Why would you do this?"
>"Now Adam, if you tell anyone about this, I'm gonna kill you. Also, one more thing... GLOBCOR!"

HODOR WAS A POKEMON!

In the actual show the male characters didn't though.

Literally only women, which could be taken as proof that Marco having them for a couple seconds is just magic fuckery.

right, so faggots weren't also saying that the mole in both marco and eclipsa's cheeks meant they were directly related, huh?

No. That's just you.

There isn't any canon stating that men can't have them.

Just the fact that no men actually have them

there are also women who don't have them in game of flags, and like miss heinous they can lie dormant.

>wave of accusations
>literally no proof at all in any of them
>literally no legal action pursued in any of them
>literally right after notable sjws in the industries made a "call against sexual harassment in animation"

it's all fucking bullshit, fucking none of it is or will ever be real.
anyone "apologizing" is being forced to do so in order to save what little of their careers hasn't been destroyed by the turbo hoes.

sickening that something as vile as falsely accusing someone of sexual harassment can become a trend in /currentyear/

The fact that they did concept sketches of the male Butterflies with cheek marks, but then removed all of them, pretty well indicates that a decision was made that canonically only female Butterflies have them.

Those would presumably be the wives of male Butterflies, hence only part of the family by marriage.

you must be either literally new if you haven't seen the post
or very salty to deny seeing them

>Janna and Marco have the same skin and eye color
Never noticed that before. Aren't Flips supposed to look like Injuns? Or is Janna mixed too?

We can only make assumptions about the cheekmarks, there is no canonical information that states that it is only for females or that makes can have it, but those marks on Marco's cheeks are cheek marks and that is the basis for the entire theory.

Do you have an example of somebody being falsely accused and driven out of the industry?

Draw request of Glossaryck molesting Star.

>lobStar
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1511208222846.webm

post best girl

Would Globgore be Fairy/Psychic?

is Star an alpha bitch?

Star is Suzy Firecrotch.

I said only female BUTTERFLIES have cheek marks. Marco isn't a Butterfly.

Bumpo for the next thread

>Hey has anyone seen Cloudy?

That is head canon not real canon.

Sexual predators run rampant on Mewni
How can they expect to have a moral society when even the princess can't keep it in her pants?

Reposting in new thread.
my.mixtape.moe/tuqkhy.mp3

I think earth is a pretty great place
(beautifull my man, you also should sing at the top of your lungs again)

Hey Sup Forums, I haven't seen an episode of this show since its hiatus. Has Star learned the secrets behind the Spirit Wave yet? And how about Marco, has he learned how to properly use his Spirit Sword yet?

hey quick question; the 3 best girls who didn't win the MC bowl, is it Jackie, Pacifica and Teodora?

what if star yelled AVENIDA CALLE and twirled her wand

>tfw coming to the crushing realization that starco might actually not be endgame
How do i cope

What? None of that happened, are you from the future?

with a ship that has the possibility of having a happy end

>he's lost his faith
then you never really were a starco shipper in the first place, were you?

what if princess spiderbite was banished from the kingdom for losing her spiderbite

I want them to get married and have a bunch of slime kids. Is that so wrong?

It just doesn't seem like they would both have love interests only to leave them for each other
It would be bad writing

No, you just didn't catch it.

Are you kidding? I can't think of a show with a more obviously endgame ship since fucking Atla