Anyone else starting to feel embarrassed about supporting Trump...

Anyone else starting to feel embarrassed about supporting Trump? I wore my MAGA hat today and was getting stares and snickers from people (mostly girls my age). I'm a 23 year old virgin and I don't want my chances of having sex decreasing over a fucking political candidate.

>having pre-marital sex with women

I'm sure all those qts at the voting booth line were just fantasizing about gargling your semen until they noticed the hat.

You are fucking pathetic. That's why you'll never get laid, faggot.

they aren't laughing at your hat, it's that you ooze beta weakness with your every action.

Stop being a sissy boy. Gotta grab em by the pussay

these CTR post are weak AF

You FAGGOTS FOOL NO ONE

Virgin Trump supporter here as well.

When I went down to vote all the girls laughed at me and told me that I'd die alone with my anime and 'vidya' while they'll grow old with black, more virile boyfriends

You'll never get laid with an attitude like that. Women only like men who respect themselves.

>Being a beta
>Wondering why you don't get laid

Lol, I pick up girls at uni in a trump hat and this is fucking commie canada

Could you smell the jam on their breath
Link related

OP a man is someone who stands strong in his convictions no matter what.

Are you seriously going to let
>girlslaughing.jpg
ruin your day?

Grow a back bone and the next time a girl laughs at you, you turn to her and look her right in the eyes and ask her if she'd like to fuck.

Funny, I just got blowjob from a 9/10 blonde white girl and her 8/10 half white half black token minority friend at the same time in the polling parking lot because I was wearing a maga hat. Ignore my flag and let me have this.

when you vote trump in, you are gonna be swimming in fresh, new pussy.
You are gonna be tired of all the fresh new pussy
but it's time you grab this country by the pussy, and fucked it right in the pussy

Naw. Hes gonna win.

Worst case scenario

The shills are getting creative. Fuck off. MAGA

young fag, girls love that shit. wore my MAGA hat to class once and got 2 blowjobs. no shit all truth

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking incredible for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, Hillary for prison shirts, all MAGA hats. Outside, 'lock her up' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Americans, patriots and veterans brought in to vote...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?.. Really Made Me THINK!

this'll be the map

gonna be a long day though

I was surprised. I wore it in Denver to vote today and I was honked at, I was expecting middle fingers but instead I saw thumbs up. I left it in the car when I went to vote though.

Colorado seems to be going red at least.

>implying you would get pussy otherwise
I said out loud to a german turbo sjw that for me syrians should stay in their shitholes and die fighting, she gave me that "you are a psycho nazi look" and told me "I hate you so much" and I still managed to hatefuck that bitch 2 days ago. No excuses, just grab them by the pussy.

It's already too late for you, better start learning your wizard spells now

Stop being a pussy and wear that shit with pride.

This, you're abound to have an alpha President. Man up faggot

6'4" and /fit/ here. I'm married with many sons and a lot of guns. Wore my MAGA hat and I Enjoy Pussy shirt to the polling place. Might've stepped on a few Manlets For Her as I cut to the front of the line. My cock was grabbed by multiple 10/10a, but I put an end to that shit real quick. I'm like bitch, unless you want to have my 13lb baby you best back off.

>Hot guy wears a Trump hate
>Girls get damp everywhere you go

>Ugly Sup Forumsack virgin wears a Trump hate
>Girls laugh at how pathetic you are

Pretty ironic choice of picture there

Someone just told me "I like your hat". I'm on a Pennsylvanian college campus.

LANDSLIDE

Fucking beta.

I live in an area where people don't think you are serious if you wear a Trump hat, so I get away with supporting him.

CTR detected trying to make Trump supporters look bad

Manlet who voted for trump here. carry on, lanklet

Had an older milf and her daughter wanting to fuck me over my red maga hat

>wah girls don't like me
Deal with it. You will be alone forever and it's not the worst thing in the world. There will be far worse things you will be dealing with in future. For example the coming collapse of civilization. You won't exactly be able to Netflix and chill when you are starving and freezing to death.

They were wondering if you had ever grabbed anyone by the pussy. The hat was a dead give away that if you had, it was probably your sister.

>weeding out cum dumpsters just with an article of clothing

The women who talk to you while knowing you're a Trump supporter is a good start to finding a decent one.

Shills are shilling too hard.

Kill urself cuck. Vaginas are a joke.

Man up, pussy isn't everything you mong.

All the hotties supporting Trump are bimbos copying their boyfriend's POV. A neckbeard like OP has zero chance with them.

His best shot is with a cute hipster Hillary supporter that likes him for his personality -- which is probably shit -- so he has not chance anyways.