We all agree that this can only go 3 ways at this point right?

we all agree that this can only go 3 ways at this point right?
>Heidi dies
>Heidi gets written out of the show
>Heidi breaks up with cartman, turns normal again and everything is like none of this ever happened
personally my bet is on the first one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u1XubtHhVI8?t=49s
youtu.be/VkVrpnpjFuE?t=52
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm thinking Heidi becomes too fucking weird for even Cartman and he initiates the breakup.

>implying he can

>Heidi gets written out of the show
>Heidi breaks up with cartman, turns normal again and everything is like none of this ever happened
These two, combined.
We all know where this is going.

>Sup Forums
>not even once

This is a kid who made someone eat his parents. He can do it if he set his mind to it.

What if it looks like she's getting killed off but actually the waterbears gave her healing powers

too bad, i kind of liked her when she was just clingy

>everyone gets sick of Heidi's shit
>they get her and Cartman to finally break up
>everyone admits they've been fucking retards ever since the skankhunt incident
>Heidi proved that the girls can be just as bad as the worst of the boys so they end their stand-off that never got resolved last season
>Heidi gets the support she needs to go back to normal
>Kyle learned something today

>Heidi gets the support she needs to go back to normal

Where does she get it?

This is nu-South Park Cartman. The one who the show confirms doesn't 'follow through' on his rants.

My theory is that Heidi will eventually break up with Cartman and get with Kyle, only she will still be antisemitic.

The idea of Kyle dating someone like that fills me with a deep sense of satisfaction.

>Heidi breaks up with cartman
And then she goes for the Jew dick.

KOSHERED

Heidi turner's mum had an abortion

>when you abort the wrong child

>The idea of Kyle dating someone like that fills me with a deep sense of satisfaction.
kyman

>nu-south park
>anyone except one-offs dying
lul
she'll transform back and stay in the show or she'll fuck off

Heidi will figure out Cartman's Beyond Meat game and punish him for it. Since status quo is god, she'll be taken down and Heiman ended.

I just really want a Cartman Meets His Match episode 2bh

Fuck no.
>Heidi breaks up with Cartman but stays as wildcard GirlCartMan
>Heidi stays with Cartman, and abuses him into being a Vegan, and turning him into her, completely reversing the relationship dynamic.
>Heidi Stays with Cartman and the two of them just wreck havoc.

Heidi turns into Cartman completely, one of them is killed and then no one knows which one is the real Cartman, so everyone just calls them Cartman from then on.

>Heidi breaks up with Cartman but stays as wildcard GirlCartMan
The town's not big enough for two Cartmans, if you know what I mean

>Heidi stays with Cartman, and abuses him into being a Vegan, and turning him into her, completely reversing the relationship dynamic.
Would change the dynamic of the show too much

>Heidi Stays with Cartman and the two of them just wreck havoc.
Heidi would make everything about her, which Cartman would hate, these aren't thr Joker and Harley Quinn

I expect the third option to happen, I really think they just want to get rid of all traces of Season 20, but I doubt they'd kill her, considering all the backlash they'd get

I hope they keep her around, maybe make Isla her Butters or something and let her be a reminder.
I was thinking she could be expelled then be either homeschooled or forced to move to North Park Elementary, remaining as the Cartman counterpart.

How the fuck are you supposed to make $5000 in FBW to pay off those ninjas?

you forgot one
>Heidi goes full Cartman, pulls a Scott Tenorman on him, and usurps his place in the group

I tried to figure out what episode that was from because I KNOW I would have immediately recognized The Killing Joke and I just realized I never fucking watched the Mohammed episodes.

Are they good?

They are very good

Cartman isn't going anywhere. Get real.

She wouldn’t look half as bad if she didn’t have those pimples, I mean wtf

I hope they just ditch them and she's then just the fat chick at school.

I'm all for more individual characters among the kids

They're not just ditching them, Heidi is deifinitely going back to how she was or dying

She's been shown to be actually worse than Cartman and I'm sure that won't stay that way

You should work on South Park.

They could always up the ante with Eric, he's due something fucking horrendous anyway.

Maybe she moves to another city?

The pimples and the weird head shape throw me off. Otherwise I could honestly dig the look

Fat Heidi is legitimately challenging for me to look at. Cartman isn't, and he can even be cute sometimes. I really hope they at least ditch the pimples. They're too gross.

They're not ditching just the pimples, they're ditching all the fat too, Heidi is supposed to look like a worse and better Cartman, Mr. Mackey even said it

She's dying or going back to how she was

i didn't like the dad reveal. i thought it was dumb. the episodes were funny, though.

It's the pimples and the accent that make me think she's going to revert to her previous model or, as another user said, get sent away/killed off. I really hope the just goes back to her old design but with some of personality change staying.

They're some of my favorite episodes. They're a hoot and a hollar.

Waterbears fix her body up like nanomachines. It also turns out that suddenly introducing meat into her diet WAS the reason she became such a raging bitch as opposed to Cartman blaming his diet out of convenience, so just finding out Cartman sabotaged her diet alone will make her personality shift back to normal (mostly)

>Are they good?
The uncensored speech at the end is amazing.
Starts at 0:49
youtu.be/u1XubtHhVI8?t=49s

yfw she looks even worse the next time she appears

So Heidi goes full Sally Struthers basically?

Heidi tries to kill Liane and Cartman finally has enough of her.

I was thinking more like the boys after playing too much Warcraft.

Heidi's waterbears are exposed to Cartman's influence and diet and adapt to mimic him, then Heidi gets a cold and starts spreading a virus that turns everyone into an Eric Cartman version of themselves that talks and acts like him.

I want Heidi to do something so horrible next episode, it forces Kyle to work with Cartman to bring her down.

I wish that had gotten in uncensored. But I'm the type that'll laugh at something, and if someone threatens me laugh even louder. Worth the potential ass beating to make a point.

Same here. I want their relationship to cool down a bit.

This but Stan and Wendy instead of Kyle. I want Kyle to be so salty he refuses to have anything else to do with it. But Stan is forced to act because Heiman is now causing real damage.

So

Waterbears are an intelligent alien race, they take Heidi back to their home planet

She's just gonna shit the water bears next time shw goes to the bathroom

Teenage Mutant Dancing Tardigrades? Fat Heidi in a yellow jumpsuit?

Idk, OP.. looks like a 4-way to me

Badum-tish!

What a great audience.

For anyone who plays Phone Destroyer, the Sup Forumsck magic team is up

Is Butters basically Orel?

His dad seems to love him more.

not really

Butters is dumber and cuter

>Mexican new kid

what did Heidi mean by this.

Not so much loves him more, just hates himself less.

She wanted to gobble Bridon's knob like all the other girls and half the boys no homo

Hows the new season so far
I barely got through the last one and felt so drained by the end

was this an honest orel reference? itd be so neat if it was a homage because the dads are really similar

It's fucking agony if you care for Heidi.

I care for Heidi and I'm loving it

Came before moral orel. That's the puzzling part.

If you care for Heidi and can put your dick aside for five seconds then.

I'm liking the current season a lot. The first episode was kind of a dud, but all the rest have gotten plenty of laughs out of me. If poking fun at politics bugs you I wouldn't bother, or if you can't laugh at an awkward and steadily more dysfunctional relationship I'd say don't waste your time. Or maybe just watch Hummels and Heroin and Holiday Special.

I bet she's got such a nasty anus

Thanks user, appreciate it

will give it a look in that case

I love Heidi and I love Cartman, but more than that I love to see characters I like suffer. This season has been magical for me.

If she's taken after Cartman then she spends every night sat on the toilet for hours on end.

At least she's benefiting from her shitty relationship now. She's claimed complete dominance and people are too scared to shit on her.

I didn't say this at the time, but personally I loved that part where Heidi told Cartman to call her a bitch again in her original voice and Cartman backing off because of it. That was so good.

Widey Heidi MIGHTY Heidi mess with her and you're in for a fighty.

thank you for the poetry, satan

>Two Wendys
patch it out Ubisoft.

Does he. He's got a massive amount of self loathing he takes out on Butters. In the form of Grounding.

>I love to see characters I like suffer

Why is this so cute?

ERIC BATHROOM

It's fictional, Satan II.

Aww that's sweet. Now lewd it.

I henceforth dub thee: Beyond Heidi

Just saw that episode last night and it's got me all fucked up. Heidi deserved better. Hope she doesn't die.

Bit miffed about Mackey saying Cartman doesn't follow through, when he almost always does. The main difference between Cartman and fat Heidi is that fat Heidi doesn't know how to manage her anger yet, and is 100% full on bitch mode all the time, whereas Cartman can dial it down to get out of situations like when a bunch of guys have guns on him instead of what Heidi did.

If they stay together though? South Park is fucked. Heidi's got actual book smarts while Cartman is a sly scheming little fuck. They'd be unstoppable. I just want to see Heidi happy again though, her development in season 20 is perhaps the only truly good thing about season 20.

That was legitimately my favorite part of the episode.

This shouldn't be turning me on

It's fun to see Cartman get bullied and the abrupt change in her voice was great, but I like that part even more because it means Heidi is forcing Cartman's accent most of the time. It reminds me of the Danishes for Denmark assembly.

youtu.be/VkVrpnpjFuE?t=52

I thought Makey meant that Heidi can follow through and it won't blow up in her face. Most of Cartman's schemes backfire at some point.

I need a .gif of Bebe vomiting

>ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION WIPE HEIDI'S BOTTOM.jpg

Cartman messes around a lot. His plans are usually convoluted and rely a lot of lies, tricks and disguises. Cartman treats his schemes like a game, and a lot of times he'll pull back over trivial shit because he's not having fun anymore.

Heidi found an angle of attack and went straight for the kill. She's like a no nonsense version of Cartman. She's not playing, she's not going to make it about something other than what it is (like a bet with Kyle) she just plows straight through.

Yea, but Cartman is capable of some pretty fucked up shit, even if you don't include the Tenormans. There was taming C'thulhu, creating his own church, being one of three successful Christian band singers (Even if he failed to get a platinum record, technically, he did still sell tons of records. He may even be getting residuals.)

Over the 21 seasons of South Park, Cartman's done a lot of shit. Despite his reputation as a loser and a piece of garbage, he's actually the most likely person in South Park to succeed because of all his schemes and his ability to execute them. His main flaw is, as one of you said, is treating them as a game or quitting over stupid shit, but he either gets really far towards achieving his goal or wildly succeeds in other ways that would be considered good to anyone else but himself.