Could he win California?

Could we take California? Is it even possible?

We have to try

Lots of closeted trump suppirters, wouldn't be surprised. JUST like when a prop passed banning gay mirage which we all thought was impossible in cali

>Could we take California? Is it even possible?
With enough meme magic

would the beach boys vote for trump?

CA here.
I'm heading down to my polling station soon to cast my vote for trump. I'm planning on staying around and talking to people.

I want to see for myself, first hand, what people are saying.

Make sure you are carrying protection.

For what it's worth I voted Trump.

A shame about all of the libtard cucks and beaners in this state.

No, is not possible is like lose Texas

Well I live in California and a local radio station has a poll that 52% of Californians think Trump will win
I haven't seen any trump signs in Sacramento, only in the State of Jefferson (which will be on the 2018 ballot, Calibros please help with that).
I don't think Trump will win because people like pic related live in California.
PS sorry that my picture is sideways, my phone puts it like that

See this right here is why I know this is going to be like Romney 2.0 later tonight.

Because 88 percent of poll is fucking delusional

NOT IF YOU DONT VOTE YOU FAG

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE

California wont go red until we flush out all the low skill labor and the people who work those jobs. But on the flipside, those people will migrate to red states and turn them blue.

But then there would be less electoral votes for California then

What did he say in his post that is inaccurate though? The state thought Cali was so cucked it would pass faggot marriage with no problemo and when the citizens said fuck fags they decided to bypass the citizenry.

California fags are already starting to flood to Texas because their economy is shit and companies move here instead.

But they're actually such a small group of people.

If they ever recalculated the electoral votes CA would have like 200 electoral votes.

Same with Colorado. That state was red as shit until California fags started moving there to escape the same shit they fucked up to institute the same policies that fucked up said state.

Now Colorado has 10 round mag limits, legalized marijuana, and he full of faggots.

You obviously picked the wrong state to live in if libtard cucks and beaners upset you.

Historically, California has been a red state. California CAN go red again, but it won't be for Trump.

vote maga faggot

No

The only thing able to save CA at this point is about a 9.0 on the Richter Scale.

i will vote trump and im here in cali

Yes

Colorado, Minnesota, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Connecticut could all go red before California.

TAKE THIS REPOST OF MY ENERGY

that would be fucking hilarious but it's not happening. california is so far blue

Prop 8 passed in 2008 for a few reasons, but mostly because black people came out to vote for Obama and they hate gay people. (Of course, liberals blamed it on the churches who were active against it, but that effect wasn't nearly as big)
California is a a typical blue state, and afaik has never even been close in polls. From my anecdotal evidence, I think Trump will win bigger in the red parts, but the main big cities that control everything will still go Clinton, and the state will still go Clinton.
But you never know, nothing is impossible.

Alameda fag here I can't wait to get this guy..

I don't know about that. The state is trying to pass the marawana bill again and I get the feeling it will pass this time since there is a tax included on the ballot for marawana.

Fuck you!
MAGA! That's why.

ALL IN ALL WERE JUST ANOTHER

Tell them to conform to Texas values or gtfo.

I already voted Trump MAGA!

bump

No voter id laws and tons of spics.

Doubtful desu, but the state was very red before the border was opened.

California is only blue because of the 1986 amnesty act, only reason. Reliably red before. Democrats have cheated by importing their voters.

>poll

you can thank the minorities for that one.

black and hispanics voted against prop 8 something like 3 to 1 and longer.

The fuck was Reagan thinking passing this?

661 on standby.

This.

They're not going to vote for trump the same way. If CA goes red I will never post here again

What would America be like if he ran for president?

Cuckservatives care about cheap beaner labor, not American culture.

I didn't know Reagan was a cuckservative.

I voted trump, but I'm afraid my vote wasn't counted. I'm afraid of the people in charge of polling only choosing Hillary votes. The lady who took my ballot looked disgusted.

Oakland California reporting in

Did my duty and voted trump

You need to give him credit for ending the New Deal era but he was far from perfect

Possible? Yes
Likely to happen? Probably not.
I voted for Trump anyways, Im hoping that the increase in people at the polling station were mostly voting Trump.

fucking Mexico goes red before California

He was less of a cuckservative than other contemporary Republicans, but he was still one. I mean, he was a former Democrat after all.

I live in a Republican area of Cali and I've only seen Trump signs and MAGA hats around town

with that said
>can't go to just about any major shopping venue without hearing Spanish being spoken
>every Mexican in public has like 3-4 children in tow
>can't drive to work without a billboard showing a tattooed Mexican fist raised with the words "[upside down !]VOTA!" overlaid
>there's a whole part of my town that is basically Mexico 2.0, with everything in Spanish and taco trucks and spics everywhere

trust me, we're being demographically eliminated. nothing made me more sympathetic to "white genocide" than my personal experiences

How? They cant see my ballot where i voted

IDK man, I don't think the bill was his idea but it started in the congress or house then he signed it into law. Biggest mistake of his presidency, doomed us in CA forever.

UCSB here, just got back from my polling place, went full MAGA on my ballot, the ballots are paper too, so no Soros globalist voting machines. All I can say now is we fucking pray, its going to be close.

No? Are you THAT fucking retarded?

Well shit, I'm afraid now that Trump will fuck us up or another state in the future. We can't afford to let any more spics and other trash into America and create anchor babies.

Why would he sign it then? Surely he had to known that giving amnesty to illegals was against the law and that we have immigration laws and ICE for a reason.

We had to hand our ballots to them so they could fold them for us

Too be fair if we had actually stopped illegal immigration after it was signed we might still be ok