Rebirth titles with SJW pandering

Im gonna pick up a lot of paperbacks once holiday sales kick in.
One thing I love about Rebirth over marvel is the lack of sjw pandering. I know its not perfect. I follow Diversity and Comics so I know it still pops up here and there. I just dont want to be blasted with politics. I read comics to escape all that bs.
Id like to know which series to avoid completely.
From what ive gathered these are the worst offenders. Any others?
-batgirl
-birds of prey
-green lanterns
-green arrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3X9Bv38nMIU&feature=youtu.be&t=183
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>-green lanterns
>-green arrow
These aren't SJW. Unless you think Green Arrow shouldn't be an obnoxious lefty.

>I follow Diversity & Comics
I'd concentrate on the books with the shortest words then m8. They should be your speed.

>green lanterns
>not SJW
the first fucking frame has the the arab wiping "terrorist" graffiti off his garage door.
try again.

>Diversity in Comics

Isn't that the show where that guy autistically nitpicks comics and doesn't seem to actually know the histories of the characters?

What exactly did D&C make you think the series was about?

No. Its the show where the military veteran who worked in the industry has a better opinion than you.

op you honestly sound like a idiot, go back to Sup Forums

So you want to avoid politics, yet you follow a guy who does nothing but whine about politics?

I really need to put a filter on for Diversity and Comics/D&C

>Diversity and Comics
>The guy that shits on Dastardly and Muttley because "the comic have a dog, I don't like dogs"
>The same guy who mentions "muh Muslim child" every fucking video because he's afraid to be called a racist
Sincere advice, if you want to have good recommendations for DC, don't follow a Marvelfag who only read comics for the outrage. The only good thing I can say about the guy is he didn't care about AltRetard.

ITT: triggered marvelfags who love being told what to think

This is bait.

nope, I'm a DCfag who hates anons like you, hope you enjoy Rorscach being black

I was a veteran, too.

It means nothing, except you were in the military.

Rob Liefield was also in the industry, it's not a barometer of quality.

>Green Lantern
Zack botched that review. You're missing out on one of Rebirth's bests
>Green Arrow
Cucked to hell, but true to the character. Missing out on Otto Schmidt's art is a huge mistake.

Stay away from Cyborg. Trash and bland with a few spoonfuls of muh oppression. Dodge anything Batgirl related, JLA can be skipped and it's mission statement is muh inclusivity, and Detective has a bit creep in. Still, more hits than misses.

guys is Marvel STILL having a problem witht his? i know their sales plummeted and they denies it was cause of the SJW bullshit but i was hoping it would have stopped

>characters can't have origin stories anymore

k

>Cucked to hell

there are people who actually type shit like this

Thank you for actually contributing to this topic instead of shitposting.
Ill check them out.

And yet you like being told what to think by a retarded youtube faggot

You are a living shitpost

No it's the YouTube channel where the guy has a couple valid points on rare occasions but mostly whines about not being able to self-insert as every character in comic books like an autistic 12 year old and then coughs a lot.

Truth be told there is nothing in Rebirth that's really SJW. Batgirl and her books are shit, but there is like one trans character. That stuff is not really the focus of it. If you like her then go ahead and read it (but again it is just shit on its own).

Superman/Action Comics
Supergirl
Teen Titans
Titans
Wonder Woman
New Superman
Flash
Superwoman
Justice League of America

If you spent your time learning about comics instead of doing your job you... well, I don’t suppose you were unique.

He very transparently makes videos for casuals who won't recognize the mistakes he makes due to lack of knowledge. It apparently works, so I can't really entirely fault him for profiting from it. But it really sucks that you have people like OP coming in with misinformation. At some point we need to teach kids in school or something that being entertained by videos is not the same as being informed because it's not just this guy, that entire youtube blogging genre is a catastrophe.

Simon was a terrorist though. He stole a truck with a bomb in it then blew up a car garage.

Why does every youtuber who analyzes comics sound like a max level autist?

Well he certainly wasn't innocent, but he didn't intend on doing harm for political purposes so technically not a terrorist. But it's not a clean "profiling is bad, amirite?" thing.

Given how D&C gets triggered seeing a woman plan a vacation for the family, driving a car instead of a man or having small breasts, you should continue not reading anything. No comic is safe from "politics" of this caliber.

That video about the 4th of Juky Superman issue made genuinely come off as autistic.

>"I don't even understand how the characters got here. Who wrote this?"

>Literally explained in the first few pages of the issue.

The guy's reading comprehension is terrible.

>I follow Diversity and Comics
Your biggest mistake.

Who do you think are most comic readers?

OP, read what seems interesting to you, stop listening to youtubers and make your own decisions.

>military veteran
And that matters why?

Didn't D&C get angry because of Lois driving an RV?

I checked out his hot takes on Valiant after seeing some of his pet retards spamming Faith threads. It tells you a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=3X9Bv38nMIU&feature=youtu.be&t=183
>sees a Preview of Bloodshot Salvation
>I'm not reading what this comic is a about, too much text
>I can't be bothered reading upside down text
>i can't tell what's happening here
>Where is Bloodshot? I thought this comic is about Bloodshot. I wanna see Bloodshot
Guy not only is a massive pleb, his reading comprehension and attention span is literally on early teen level.

IKR? very problematic!

went full righttard

I can't wait to see D&C cry about Rorschach on camera.

He apparently got mad that Terra had boobs smaller than balloon tits as if there was a mandate that women couldn't look good, even though the point of her character is that she looks scruffy and she still had a figure when in a dress so it was just how her costume drapes.

>balloon tits
you need to go back

>That time he said he likes to pretend to be his favorite character on page, and can't do that with gay characters.

you're pathetic, kindly kill yourself

>female character does anything

>D&C: "EEESSSJJAAYYYDUBBLEYUUUUSSS!!!!!!"

Terra is an ugly, unstable girl trying to impress people. If she was stacked they should look like bad implants not properly drawn big tits.

Does he also
>UHM UH VUTRUUHUUUUUUUUHNNN
himself or is that just the faggots whiteknighting him?

no he was a car thief who stole a terrorists bomb car and blew it up away from people and his bravery made a defunct ring turn him to a lantern.

Save your money as far as buying any Rebirth books. You don't have the attention span or the intellect to deal with any current sequential art material, save perhaps the daily comic strips in the newspaper (which you can read online for free).

There's a ton of old Golden Age collections with your name on them. Start there.

So he’s a Muslim who blew up a car bomb, is that what you’re saying?

>Pick up Rise of the Black Men part 5 of 6
>What is going on, I don't understand the story
>This comic sucks and is sjw *COUGH*

Allowing Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums was a mistake.

>birds of prey currently has a story going on about evil women killing all men
>green lanterns has been consistently great
>batgirl is specifically aimed at teenage girl readers, not 25 yr old losers like OP
>Green Arrow has always been liberal, it's a part of his character, and his rebirth run has been pretty good
DURRRR
everything that doesn't agree with my political beliefs is SJW!
DURRRR
characters that were created as leftists can't be portrayed that way!
DURRRR
green lanterns CAN'T be good because it stars minorities!
DURRRR
batgirl is aimed at young female readers, outrageous!

This is all the fault of that fucking idiot on YouTube, Diversity & Comics. Get out of here retard, go donate your life savings to Alt-Hero along with the rest of your kind

You lost, get over it.

Green Lanterns is diversity done right. If you don't read it, that's fine, but is a good comic...except for the first arc, but after that it's pretty fun

the first arc has messy art, but it still has a lot of good moments

BoP started out as okay but bland and then took a hard left a few months ago, it was pretty terrible.

>not even giving a counter argument

No problem. Also, watch out for Wonder Woman. Vol 1 and 2 has great art that will distract you from Rucka's writing, but everything falls apart in Vol 3. Avoid like the plague.
Not sure about Young Animal, own all four but haven't read them yet. Liked what I read of Doom Patrol, not SJW, just weird. Jody Houser has me skeptical of Mother Panic, but I gave it a shot by buying it.

Obviously avoid Harley Quinn. Assumed that went without saying but just in case: avoid Harley Quinn

...what the actual fuck is this supposed to be? It’s almost like someone made actual art out of memeshittery.

WW is just bad not SJW. Shade is the best YA book but they're all good.

>doom patrol
>not SJW
you are aware that the main character is a woman, right

OP's brain is so dense that it collapsed into a black hole

Be aware Green lanterns is teasing a muh refugees plot, we still dont know how its going to be played but everything before that is pretty cool.
Except the lesbian fem brainiac who got a free OG green ring, i guess even the guardians have to fill diversity quotas

And OP’s brain is a pink scrotum because OP. It does make sense.

Fuck off back to your cucked youtube channel

>implying the reactionary underages who follow D&C want diversity done right either

Oh, sweet summer child.

Carl MANVERS xD!

This, should be a bannable offense, it's getting as bad as pony shit

There is Strip Panel Naked. So not ALL

ITT:

I think you should get used to hearing about him, D&C is the voice of new zeitgeist.
War hero and father of four, is extremely relatable from many viewpoints, therefore maximizing his potential audience:
- loves guns and served - he gets patriots on his side
- family man - conservatives
- white with german sounding last name - nazis can be easily convinced to support him
- not racist - blew his beans into muslim woman once, brown sugar enthusiast like many of us
- supports alt-right, big Vox Day fan, was in Charlottsville - tiki torches will stand behind him
- masculine and strong - rips comics easily, /fit/ would vote for him
- has a car, as proven by his review videos - successful people are more respectable in eyes of everyone
- abandoned his wives and now lives alone - he gets that MGTOW audience
- dislikes gays and trannies - homophobes can agree
- lives in gayest neighbourhood in NY, has LGBT followers which he retweets - you can't prove his homophobia, that's great for his PR
- helps retarded kids by bringing comic superheroes to them , just look at the comments below his videos - guy's basically a social worker, charity points
- works in IT... - gets that young, hip technokids demo
-...but technologically illiterate at the same time, records computer screen with his phone and doesn't know how to use imageboards - grabs that 60+ demo that wants to be better with computers

Now you can see why he has such a big following, people from all target groups can look at him and find what they are looking for. He will go far and many will remember his name. No matter how many years it will take, he'll get us comic promiseland, with buff dudes and big titties.

Genuinely laughed, thanks for that, user.

tl;dr

>helps retarded kids by bringing comic superheroes to them , just look at the comments below his videos - guy's basically a social worker, charity points

Most Americans are retarded and think that serving in the military is some high honor so they suck the veterans' dicks

Wew you suck a mean cock

We americans consider it an honor because our military is volunteer. If people didn't volunteer then we would have to result to a draft every fucking war. Those that serve in the military prevent the draft.

I am an American and I've know my fair share of piece-of-shit military personnel to blanket them all with high praise without individual analysis.

I don't disagree with you there but as a general rule of thumb most military personnel are good people. There are some bad apples with EVERYTHING.

>Not Racist
>Support alt-right
pick one

Right, I'm not saying that being in the military is points against you before I even know you but at the same time I'm not going to assume you're a saint just because you wear a uniform

I think everyone knows that there are a lot of "alt-right" that are people who aren't white that are LARPing as a white nationalist for the shits and giggles.

Kill me

Yup, cuz nothing says hero like volunteering to be a tool of the government used to kill militia groups that they created in the first place

Fuck off yuropoor. "WAAAAH! WHY DO THE PEOPLE WHO FUND MY COUNTRY KILL TERRORISTS RATHER THAN LET THEM IN?! WRRRRRRRRRRRRY I'm offended!! every country needs to get raped by sandniggers!!"

Birds of Prey is kinda swj but in the same time they are fighting against radical feminists.
It's men-loving heroines against men-hating tumblerinas.
I'm not a fan of this book but this is a nice twist...

Holy shit Zack how long did it take you to write that?

Trips of truth. OP is a pink, head-mounted, scrotum.

>men-loving heroines against men-hating tumblerinas
Based DC did it again

>being this triggered
How about accept art will reflect and comment on the world; culture, politics, everything. Sperging out about all this shit seems exhausting

>being this triggered
How about accept that art will always reflect and comment on the world; culture, politics, everything. Seems exhausting freaking about all this shit

TL;DR BUT IT LOOKS LIKE... Someone's triggered!!! calm down snowflake!

Green Arrow fucking sucks. Literally Marvel tier writing

>rude, annoying and generally unlikable ethnic minority/mixed teen girl super genius and bow and arrow expert, obviously, showing Green fucking Arrow how it's done

Very subtle stuff

underated post

>not liking Emiko
DURRRR
DURRRR
DURRRR
DURRRR

Lmao, he stole a truck filled with bombs that the FBI has been trailing because of a serial terrorist, it just so happened he stole the wrong truck. Also being accused as a terrorist will always last, people who get accused of rape is usually branded a rapist for life, etc. Just say you non-white characters trigger you, jfc.