Stop enjoying Ducktales. Boycott Disney

Stop enjoying Ducktales. Boycott Disney.

All he's done was signing a regular contract with Disney.
He has no right to complain.

make me

what's this about?

Don Rosa is on signing tour and he gets fucking assblasted whenever someone brings up Cucktales because it's not m-muh Scrooge

>Stop enjoying Ducktales

If you mean the reboot, that's not a hard feat.

>Hey user, do you love Scrooge?
>Do you love Donald?
>Do you love Scrooge's villains?
>DO YOU LOVE TALES OF ADVENTURE?!

>Well here's Webby and the trio for 20 minutes!

But i’m Not, I’m rather ambivalent about it actually. I mean, I’ll still watch the meals in case there’s something good, but honestly the writers confusion and issues with the Triplets new personalities, roles and dynamics, or rather lack thereof, are really the kind of major things that should have been sorted out before the show started airing.

>He has no right to complain

Yep. If you want to control the characters, make your own.

The old Ducktales would've only gotten to

>Hey user, do you love Scrooge?

before going Nuts n Bolts all over your face.

Just like Carl Barks did! Oh wait.
Why are Disneycucks always so retarded?

It's the new XD generation. Our generation grew up watching Disney shit which posed tantalizing moral questions, but kids today are just cynical fucks who can't comprehend ethics.

OK Penders: Disney edition.

>This thread again

I see your point, I will watch old Ducktales to enjoy Donald alot.

user, pointing out facts doesn’t make me a shill for the mouse. If he wanted total creative control he should never have agreed to work for them in the first place.

He probably rees everytime it airs

He also made a comic using characters someone else at Disney invented before him.

No, but comically pointing it out while taking the side of Disney that routinely screws over their own talent time and again certainly does.

He seems cool

No. He is just mad because people just keep asking.

He's signing in my city tomorrow. What do I say as to not offend him?

Tell him that Carl Barks deserved to die poor and drunk. That is how capitalists like his version of Scrooge would have wanted it.

Hello, forced mem.

Goodbye, forced mem.

Tell him Donald is Cooler than Scrooge.

Tell him you like Martina's version of Scrooge much better than Bark's

Just treat him like a normal human being, and don't talk about DuckTales. He actually likes the show, but everyone and their grandmother thinks he worked on it or something. He seems pretty chill, so just ask about his work.

Ask his opinion on The Italian Comics like Scrooges Last Adventure and NKPA.
No seriously, please do, I’m actually quite interested in his answer.

He would complain about dirty wops shitting on HIS characters, almost as bad as Disney, or as he likes to say, Disney the Duck Slayer. Has a nice ring, don't you think?

Ehh, I prefer “The Mouse”. It’s simple, carries an underlying, and deserved, sinister tone, and can be used regardless of context.

As a huge Disney nerd, "The Mouse" is easily the best name to use when painting the company in a (sometimes very deserved) sinister light. That said, I think the post you responded to was being facetious.

>NKPA
It's PKNA. I'd love to hear what he thinks of that as well.

>Boycott Disney
>not already doing that, which includes not spending money on Star Wars, Marvel, etc.
Get on my level user

Tell him that Scrooge lucked the fuck out by finding that magic dime.

>while taking the side of Disney

Holy shit you’re delusional.

Don Rosa is a cuck :^)

Ah yes, the "the younger generation sucks" argument.. That hasn't gotten old in the last few hundred years.

Fuck, that's actually perfectly reasonable, even if there's a few unnecessary digs like "they probably wouldn't even ask him to."

Shut the fuck up and draw me Gizmoduck pegging Duckworth with a comically large metal penis while Bubba sits in a corner looking on in horror.
>*grabs one of the peppers off his table and takes a huge bite out of it*

Thousands of years. Plato apparently wrote "What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

Yeah, the new one seems to have some problems with its focus, but I think it's doing better than the old one. (Which I'm watching for the first time now.) At least the new show has been keeping the whole "adventure" angle going so far, whereas I've hit the point in the old Ducktales where the writers started to forget that the intro was supposed to be at least vaguely representative of what happens in the show.

>Webby gushes about the other characters feats
>the show doesn't focus on any of them and wastes its time on her
It has to be intentional

shouldn't be hard considering the show is shit.

You're not counting "Terror of the Terra Firmians" as a Webby episode, are you? The character development in that one is all Huey, she's just in it as his foil.
The only really Webby-focused episodes were Daytrip of Doom, and Beagle Birthday Massacre.

Oh come on, 1987 Ducktales wasn't that bad. Sure, its first 8 episodes are far weaker than that of the 2017 version, but it was made back then when people had less knowledge about storytelling.

>it was made back then when people had less knowledge about storytelling
What the absolute fuck could you possibly mean by this?

He doesn't care that much about Ducktales. He even made Ducktales comics. He just doesn't want people at cons confusing his Barks fanfiction with Ducktales.

That old people are worthless and dumb. That's all. Everything back then was worse than today. It's scientific fact.

nice bait, faggot

The original ken penders

But Ken Penders couldn’t write for shit.

Why?
Did Walt Disney molest some girls?

>Don Rosa
I thought that was Larry David for a good 5 minutes.

Uncle Walt was not that kind of uncle.

But Don Rosa has no funny memes about him

Disney intentionally changed the episode scheduling to have episodes that focus on the triplets and Webby. We're supposedly getting the Scrooge and Donald episodes later in the season.

Not that no one knows of
He did thought the little girl from The Jungle Book was sexy though.

The man DID have his secrets.

But that's wrong. Ken Penders doesnt care about the original source material (the Sonic video games) at all, he's never even touched a video game. He touts that his own work is far superior than anything Sega has ever come up with, to the point of saying the upcoming Sonic movie will fail because he believes the video games have no mainstream appeal while his echidnas supposedly have massive mainstream appeal.

Don Rosa, on the other hand, has arguably too much respect for the source material. I doubt he's ever said any of his comics are superior to the works of Carl Barks, and his beef with Ducktales has a lot to do with that he views the duck comics that Barks made as sacred literature, so any adaptation (especially ones that also incorporate his own contributions to duck lore) are blasphemous.

t. projecting pedo

>he views the duck comics that Barks made as sacred literature, so any adaptation (especially ones that also incorporate his own contributions to duck lore) are blasphemous.
But why, that doesnt make any sense? All of the things he wrote were not only sanctioned, extremely respectful to Barks’ stuff, but actually had a lot of cool and well-loved ideas and stories! Why would other writers incorporating and referencing what he wrote be blasphemous? Does he have no pride in his work?

I think it's more that they're not incorporating his work and referencing him and Barks. The original Ducktales did very little of that. The new one may be better in that regard, but we haven't seen a whole lot yet.

>magic dime

the fuck you on about? its not a magic dime you dumb douche canoe. its apparent you know shit about scrooge

hey Don! What are you doing here?

So is Dona Rosa becoming the Varg Vikernes of Sup Forums or something?

The fact that every generation talks about the decaying morals and increasing stupidity of the next doesn't make it untrue.

Nor could he draw. I'm sure that even with his withering hand, Don Rosa could draw the shit out of Sonic if he tried.

The only generation that will be worse off than the one before is the one that has to survive in a post-apocalyptic mad max-style future.

Damn, now I’m trying to imagine what it would be like if Rosa has ended up writing a run for Sonic.

Yeah but that's probably pre-emptive. I'm sure there's been more then one person asking "Do you think they'll ask you to work on the show/Would you?"

No

You gotta hand it to the Mouse's marketing department. They have successfully raised a generation-ful of the ultimate breed of consumers/fanboys that practically worship anything Disney even when it goes against their every other political affiliations. Like that chick working for Ducktales protesting girls' Legos while simultaneously working for the company that explicitly has a "for girls" franchise in the Disney Princess brand.

Anyone that doesn’t recognize that that girl and her bedroom eyes are being formulaically sexy (as much as a little girl can be to a boy like Mowgli) is being willfully ignorant.

It would end up being about Sonic's dad coming to knothole and making a name for himself.

PKNA has never been released in full format in english. It's quite likely he's never read a page of it, just heard of it.

Heck, the sequel PK2 was only ever released in full in Italy, Sweden and Norway.

Sup Forums gets mad when "fucking casuals" appear (usually wanting help on stuff)
Don Rosa keeps getting swamped with "fucking casuals" wanting stuff he didn't do.
>look at the ass-blasted old man!

>boycott disney

did that a long time ago

This is right.

Why do they dislike him? Animating some of Don Rosa's would be great.

This.

The team on the show does not dislike him at all

>Maybe if I shit on the old show it'll deflect how lame the new one is

The original series didn't push Donald as a main character.

stop posting animes

I asked to stop, why would you keep posting them.

Fuck off this isn't Sup Forums

nu-ducktales is alright.

Tell him about how the scene in Willy Wonka gave you an inflation fetish.

This anime doesn't make me mad because it's actually well drawn and not moeshit

Decided not to go to the signing. He doesn't seem that old, I'll catch him some other time.

hell be fine

Hell is always there.

Yep, this is all a bunch of "let's you and him fight" bullshit. Rosa's fine with Disney and Ducktales, and they're fine with him.

>He actually likes the show

[citation needed]

See

>They have successfully raised a generation-ful of the ultimate breed of consumers/fanboys that practically worship anything Disney even when it goes against their every other political affiliations.
Imagine being this paranoid.

Don Rosa doesn't like ducktales?