Where has white male pride gone?

I Googled photos of WW1 as I was scrolling through it i couldn't find 1 photo a black guy or a woman. So why are these all over battlefield 1? White man has lost we are no longer on top. PC culture and SJW tactics have torn us away from our podium we must now face the fact the time of the white man is over and the time of the nigger and womanz is now.

Australia.

Come here South African bro.

Because EA is a cucked company, like all other corps

It's made in Sweden.
what the fuck did you expect?

Nigs were used as expendable vanguards in WW1. They were segregated into black-only battalions that would be sent ahead of the main army in suicide attacks. Military leaders didn't value them as soldiers or human beings, so they were just used as cannon fodder

They weren't photographed because they were black. In many cases they weren't even allowed to make camp with the rest of their army

just be happy they didn't add women

wtf i love niggers now

Pride and hatred are sins against God

Thanks Aus bro yea at least you got cricket and rugby. English speaking is a win.

So do your women

>He's offended by the fact that there's a Harlem Hellfighter on the cover
>Not that France is cut out of the fucking game and put behind a paywall to please American cowadoody babbies

The Bedouin campaign has a female main character. Yes, a female main character in the culture where women have it the shittiest. Go figure.

I believe it was called Operation Get Behind The Darkies.

It's not just Battlefield 1. Diversity is everywhere.

that's absolutely not at all true. Harlem Hellfighters were not only honored on and off the field of battle, but they were also given full fucking honors upon arrival to the States, with white soldiers backing them up.

>flag

fuck.

When BF2 came out DICE caught shit for putting the black characters as the "grunt" archetype - machine gunner, assault infantry, and anti-tank. The "specialized" classes - spec ops, engineer, and medic were the white guys. I think they are just making up for that.

Where are all the transdemiqueer soldiers?

Women did fight in WW1 for the Russians

They wuz allowed to fite for their country n shieeeet (command passed to France)

fun fact: there were only 2 niggers in the entire german army

What the fuck is hate dice now.

Holy shit shut the fuck up you retarded racist shitter.
You get to shoot negros and muslims for free and yet you complain.
Also shut the fuck up with your white supremacy. Only Jew supremacy matters

Member the time when white countries were for whites and not for 3rd world apes

>nig

this is a monument to French Soldiers who died in both WW1 and WW2

Your country has always been full of apes though

ay lmeo

It takes a lot for me to get rustled on the internet anymore but this shit does it so quickly

Well at least you don't see women running around I really wouldn't play if that was the case

Kek

>all of pol bitched on the game
>nigger makes up 10% of the single player or less

Even so tho, the Harlem Hellfighters did more for their country than the neckbearded libtards on pol.

The Germans used lots of Askari soldiers in their African front (and they were very successful)

It's the Askari that went back to Germany and fought for Germany in ww2 (even though they were trying to get rid of them)

The Harlem Hellfighters fought under French command though, because the Americans felt uncomfortable fighting alongside black people, even if it they were countrymen.

Guess what country isn't in the main game... Yet not a word about that on Sup Forums. They only care about historical accuracy in as far as they can whine about race.

>the Harlem Hellfighters did more for their country

No one who served in WW1 did anything for this country. Should never have been involved.

France was probably the most, or second most important country to fight for the allies.

was one of them named adolf?

There were a lot of people displeased by the fact that there are no frogs or russkies. And not only on pol.

There's a lot of disinformation on Sup Forums. What's frightening is that people really believe the shit they're spouting.

White supremacist thoughts and lack of education really are correlated most of the time.

Definitely the most.

I'm an American, not a white nationalist. However I agree, fuck liberals and SJWs. When Hillary's war happens, maybe we can use them as a human shield.

yeah but in africa. desu id like to see colonial troops fight in the colonies but to just blanda up everything is dumb. even britain didnt believe in mixing white and coloured troops and only conscripted white colonials to fight in europe, france was the only one to actually use niggers in europe and they were a tiny percentage and mostly just north africans

> the time of the white man is over and the time of the nigger and womanz is now.
Also called the death of a civilization.

and i need to add france isnt even in the game so that hardly matters

France and Russia will be added in DLC.

As for black American soldiers, Harlem Hellfighters were vanguard soldiers and had very high losses.

As for black German soldiers, they are over-represented in the multiplayer, but not on the singleplayer. There are virtually NO black Germans in the campaign. They probably just did it for the SJW points.

There are also tons of Indians in the British side but that was pretty accurate anyway.

>France and Russia will be added in DLC.
Oh goody, they're behind a paywall. What next, a WW2 game where you need to pay to play as Germany or the Soviet Union?

>As for black American soldiers, Harlem Hellfighters were vanguard soldiers and had very high losses.
Yeah, but in recent years they've also been kind of romanticized. It's not a problem per se that they get such a significant role in the game, as it's not just something they sucked out of thin air.

>As for black German soldiers, they are over-represented in the multiplayer
True dat. Especially since there are no maps on the African front. That's indeed SJW brownie point bulllshit.