We want the Dark Souls audience

>we want the Dark Souls audience

>Nordic mythology is Dark Souls

Wow!!!!!!!!!

>We want Nordic mythology

>oronge and bluu

To be fair, Nordic mythology is objectively the coolest mythology. It’s weeb-shit mythology that’s the worst, hence why Nioh failed.

>making a comedic opening about him not take Surtur seriously is "want the dark souls audience"
DURRRR

Why didnt they even mention they were in Muspelheim? Why did Thor refer to Midgard as Earth?

How the fuck is that anything like Meme Souls?

It's up there, but Hindu Mythology is at the tip top.

Japanese mythology is pretty low tier, both in content and in power levels.

>color theory is now bad
also, thats red and blue, and the meme is orange and teal

Nah Greek.

To be fair its not as bad as it has been in recent years.

Still, I long for the days of technicolor, where designers were actual artists and not slack jawed idiot programmers putting numbers into a program.

We get as far away technologically speaking from black and white and yet we're stuck in a two-toned world of imagination. It's pathetic.

If you think art is nothing more than taking two colors that contrast with each you need help.

why does Sup Forums think everything is a reference to their shitty vidya?

Autistics tend to think of things in narrow terms.

Like if you talk to an autistic kid they'll try to relate everything back to their favorite video game. "Wow this is just like X, or didya know that thing is sort of like X? I really like X can we talk about X?"

Autistics gonna autistics.

If you think about it the ending of Super Mario Galxy 1 is kind of like the ending of darksouls.

Aztec mythology is a close contender imo

Nigga what chink mythology is great tier, their creation myth for starters with Izanami and Izanagi is amazing, they got some really fucked up shit and some nice cozy heartwarming stories. Don't blame the game blame the player. It's hebrew mythology that's boring

Hebrew is good for gritty stories of questionable morality, kind of like a western. Early Christian is pretty nuts and prefer that to almost anything else.

>Hebrew

They literally have the best cosmology and DEEPEST LORE.

>their creation myth for starters with Izanami and Izanagi is amazing

It's literally Orpheus

A lot of weeb mythology was taken from China and Greek through the silk road.

It's just a bunch of reinterpretations of stories from other cultures. It's one of the reasons while Japanese mythology is low tier as fuck.

are you fucking kidding me? they're basically the one punch man of ancient mythology.

user, all you need is 2 or 3 colors. Now if you're talking shades and color ranges, then I would understand

>Hindu Mythology is at the tip top.
That stuff is like DBZ-tier OTT shit.
It's ridiculous.

Gotta agree. Too bad this wasn't that great. I'd like more insane Hindu based crazy shit.

is dark souls the new jojo?

Thor is the Dark Souls of MCU-likes

It's funny because all that stuff, if portrayed today, leaves one rather blasé because we've seen a lot of that overpowered, epic shit by now already.

Kinda sad, really. There's some cool stories to be told.

you wish, poo mythology is number 1

What kind of Dark Souls build is Thor rocking then?

That was a good game

No it wasn't. Was a anime with QTEs thrown in the middle of it.

Gameplay was shit, but I did have fun

>It’s weeb-shit mythology that’s the worst
isn't it the 2nd worst, I mean I rarely see people ever say something positive about african mythology(that isn't Egyptian in origin)

so a 10/10 with today standars, the ending was even a DLC, perfect
truly a revolutionary of its time

And that's why it's great.

No, that's greek, since everyone's scared shitless of Zeus because he can kill fucking everyone for some reason.

African Mythology is hilarious. I like how they don't give any shit about the how and why, the answer is always just "because".
>some dude wanted to create the world, but he didn't know how, so he asked a cat that was there already for some reason

I imagine the issue with African mythology is that because it's heavily an oral tradition and there are so many groups with slightly different variations there's no one source like the Edda's, so its hard to get a grasp on it.

>since everyone's scared shitless of Zeus because he can rape fucking everyone for some reason.
ftfy

well, what do you expect from a God raised in a cave with the only company of a goat that was also his stepmother

>Can literally fuck the Queen of the Gods anytime he wants
>Goes after everything else

I think there's a lesson here...

>King of the Gods
>Restraining himself to just his wife
>Implying he’s not also fucking his wife