Here's a novel idea. Why don't we have a mature discussion about the US election...

Here's a novel idea. Why don't we have a mature discussion about the US election. Without name calling and shit flinging.

fuck off nigger

fuck off faggot

kill yourself you fucking retard

fuck you nigger

owned

fuck off cuck

nigger

Fuck off, New Zealand.

Fuck you faggot.

KILL YOURSELF AND DONT EVER FUCKING POST ON THIS BOARD AGAIN

The time for that was 2 years ago. Fuck off and die!

Eat a dick shithead

I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for hillary...

Everywhere I looked, 'MAGA Hats' shirts, but no I'm With Her shirt. Outside, 'Love Trump' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos,
Latinas and blacks brought in to vote Trump...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?

Now see I'm going to keep the moral high ground by not resorting to childish insults.

Little late for that, retard

congratulations you have the high ground
what's the next step of your master plan

End it.

I'm just here for the memes
and I'd like 4 more years of those, so I'd prefer if Trump won

but Hillary failling at being a good president would be just as entertaining

From my point of view, not resorting to childish insults is for fags!

Have a nice day

WHEN THEY GO LOW

Don't you have an army of emus to lose to?

Fuck you shit weasel

Go fuck a kangaroo, Hillary's gonna win

On the contrary, what better time to redeem ourselves than mere hours before the election.

fuck off faggot, 9/11 best day of my life.

It's so fucking obvious that Hillary is going to win. You can't say this without being called CTR shill etc but it's painful I really wanted trump to win this shit, Hillary will be a fucking nightmare

Where do you live? I'm in a deep red county in VA covered in Trump signs. Go into the city and it's hillary signs as far as the eye can see.

Republicans have always had more signs/volunteers outside of polling places though.

Democrats have to go to work.

What are you some kind of faggot? Kill yourself cuck

EAT MY ASS