Canadians for Trump

Save the west America!
We believe in you!

Other urls found in this thread:

shipito.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can do it! Tell the globalists to fuck off!

We will...we will

>Red Ensign

Fuck yes.

Dat red ensign

>stopping traffic
>standing on an overpass 15 feet above the road
???

fuck that. most Canadians are with Her.

How is standing on an overpass stopping traffic?

>stopping traffic
Give me a fucking break

Some retarded liberals probably stopped or slowed down to yell at them and are now blaming the Trump supporters.

Wow, how can they block the road like that? Totally illegal.

Godspeed, true Canadians.

>>stopping traffic
>Give me a fucking break
So it was you and 2 m8s eh?

Blaming them for the traffic the same way "trump's rhetoric" insights violence at his rallies.

>QEW Toronto in early morning
>Something stopping traffic
you can't stop further something that's already stopped

I was at the gym today, and there were at least 5 other men wearing their MAGA hats.

I always have mine in my bag and wore it along with them too today.

I live in one of the most "progressive" cities in the West, Vancouver, and there I haven't seen one Hillary sign, hat, shirt, or bumper sticker, but a shitload of Trump merch.

Whether or not he wins, the man created a fucking movement, a movement which brought back hope in my city that I thought was cucked beyond saving, and for that alone I thank him.

>Look I wouldn't have attacked you if you weren't saying things I disagree with!

You just need to be more tolerant.

Ching Chong chink, brother

>Go to vote this morning
>This is the house across the street from the polling location, maybe 50 feet away from it
>Also has a truck parked on the other side of the street covered in signs

Glad I don't live in faggotsvile.

rubberneckers slowing down probably, the same reason why traffic slows down in both directions when there's an accident on the other side of the median

ontario flag, m8, but I like where your head is at.

t. torontonian

this.

can confirm. have seen MAGA shit all over town today in eastern ontario

>based loyalist county townships

Crest isn't visible, how can you be sure it's the Ontario flag

>That flag

holy fuck how glorious

canuck with gat and maga hat checking in

Is there a place I can get MAGA stuff in Canada? Apparently you can't get it shipped here, and I don't want some cheap knockoff

I'm 90% sure, as this was posted last night and the field emblem looked like st. george's & 3 golden maple leafs.

How the fuck are they "stopping traffic"?

Girl in my lecture has a Hillary for prison cap.

Any Guelph gryphons ITT?

be friends with americans and have them ship you one, or rent a mailbox across the border and ship it there.

shipito.com/en/

Those are trilliums m8

fuck, right you are. sorry I'm such a faggot, been up browsing the election threads all night.

These are the same people that praise young black Americans for standing in the road literally stopping traffic.

shit like this will literally cause a pile up
WHERES THE FUCKING POLICE???

God please let Trump win. If Hillary wins America is fucked and then Canada is fucked by proxy.

We don't have trilliums on our flag.

Is it the law in Canada to spend thirty minutes reading banners in traffic? If not, god, time to round these fuckers up and blow their brains out. I'm tired of this Orwellian infantile shit.

Sounds like the drivers slowed traffic then, not the Trump supporters stopping traffic.

Yep, I'm wrong. Always thought they were trilliums

Look it's no different than someone holding up a Trump sign and getting punched. It was their action of spreading hate that caused it so it's their fault.

MAGA TRUMP 2016

red ensign is where its at

I want to be with dad again and be best friends with big bro

Is that the Red Ensign I see? Proud of you, Son.

Ohio fag here.
Already voted Trump.
My vote is like more important than average n' shit.
This also goes to you New Hampshire fags, Pennsylvania fags, Florida fags, Wisconsin fags, North Carolina fags, and Colorado fags. If you live in one of these states and aren't voting, get fucked.

Im the only guy I've ever seen with a maga hat, I've been wearing it every day for the past 3 months, and I've probably been treated derisively 100 times in that span. The east is cucked.

t. NB fag

Ill never understand why Canadians do this in Canada as it has no effect on the outcome whatsoever. It's like those idiots who wore the obama shirts in 2012. This is not the USA. Embarassing desu.

I got a red ensign hanging in my War / Gun / Hobby room next to all my british kit/weapons/books/whatever.

I fucking hate Justin Trudeau, he's a french fuck that wants to tear us apart from the Commonwealth.

gonna post more ww2 Canadian art

If it gets on the news it could make a difference to see outside support.

It has an effect. There are a lot of people here who are sick of the political correct establishment. Showing support emboldens those who are too scared to stand up alone.

Only Quebec and BC

I live in NB as well.

Fuck this province and the maritimes.

literally filled with nigger tier welfare cases.

I live on the north shore. How about you?

Citizens of a foreign nation support a candidate? Seems dumb.

What establishment is there in Canada? We literally just came out of a decade of conservative rule. What party is gonna trounce the libs / cons? You want Kevin o'leary as PM? Politics aint the same here m8

Damn, I didn't know Canadians still felt loyalty to the British and the Commonwealth. That gives me hope.

>loyalist county townships

Nice. I'm in Kingston, wearing my Trump shirt at Queen's today, a few of the student houses have pro Trump signs.

99% of canadians don't think or care anout england ever.

The exact same marxist globalists that run in America and Europe.
As if Harper was conservative at all. He is as much as a globalist traitor as the rest. Comparable to Bush/Obongo.

The exat same group of people who pushed obaba into the white house put the puppet Trudeau into Ottawa.

BLM is coming here. Tranny rights are coming here. Hate speech laws are coming here.
The plague of progressivism is here big time, as it spread throughout all of the west.

Sort your shit out then, son

My home town's main street. Notice anything?

Hate speech laws already in the constiution. Progressivism is a natural trait in Canada and if Canada were truly globalist how come harper didn't win another term? You are literally a tinfoil hat uninformed uneducated retard. Sincerely a canadian conseravtive.

We are subservient to the Crown.

Why would Canadians care about England? Aren't you "ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOT" mainly Scots that fucked off during the Highland Clearances?

t. Welshman so don't assume everyone under the Union flag is English, it's like me calling you all Chinese, Arab or worse... French under your fucking leaf.

Crown can suck my dick.

Canadian traffic is basically everyone slowing down to look at something.

After we are done colonising USA, Canada is next. Prepare those white pussies for incoming Latino dick.

We love you, best sibling.

I can see the Union Jacks off to the side of the photo.

Subservient to the crown, yet you no longer use the Ensign. You're hurting me, Son.

Im welsh through ancestry (ludlow) again I don't and many other Canadians don't care about england / wales / scotland / uk. Seriously, your empire is dead and over. Get over it.

Thank you leaf!

Thanks for posting mohammed

>I live in Quebec / Ontario the post.

Based

>muh heritage
>i dun care tho
>muh empire
You're living proof our empire isn't dead. You belong to us, you suck our cocks now! Good goy.

mynd ffwcio eich hun ;^)

I have a trump button I wear at work.

Workplace is mostly white males so many are with me.

Saskatchewan, nice try tho.

> 2016
> britcuck
> hat instead of turban

>not expecting 5 million American refugee faggots to show up on the border with suitcases in the event of a trump wins. Can bet weedman will come up with a plan to allow them too

Damn we are 2nd to alberta. Plus that 34% is all 416/905 cucks. 705 masterace wants Trump!

>ontario flag, m8, but I like where your head is at.
Which is still a red ensign you utter fucking reject.

Based leaf

I'm ready for tonight
>USA playlist playing
>MAGA hat that I bought at Watertown rally
>Team North America rugby tanktop from a tourney I played alongside Ameribros

I love you America. You are such a great country. Now go drain the swamp. We'll follow your lead.

gonna post more art

>d'em bagpipes

youtube.com/watch?v=stHE8L0S42E

Pretty sure I belong to Canada, you know, the country thats not being overrun with refugees and migrants from the hummus region. Wont even mention the curry slingers.

>Canadians for Trump

Here you go leaf, just to reiterate from yesterday.

Based

I'd rather Americans than east asians

>hillary wins
>revolution
>take the opportunity to annex canada

Yeah we arent being overrun with syrians but the browns and yellows are sure making an impact.

That is why I think Michigan could go red. Everyone I know here (Kingston) likes Trump and the demographics and economic situation in Michigan is similar. I saw a Trump for PM bumper sticker in Peterborough a few weeks ago.

Please reclaim us dad.

We need you more then ever.

Looks like my hometown's main streets. Which is called George St. After the King.

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

The Queen is still our head of state.
We are part of the Commonwealth and stand beside you.

Woops forgot image to this one

How's CBC gonna react when he wins?

>Peterborough

That's where I am. Damn I haven't seen it

However Trudeau instructs them to act

AMERICA, THE LIGHT ON THE HILL

SAVE YOURSELVES

AND THEN COME SAVE US!!!

>Extremist Canadians protest against the NWO by politely waving signs and happily waving to drivers on a freeway overpass to ensure no traffic obstructions
>[muffled apologies in the distance]

I love these paintings