Nevada Trumpfag here. I really want to go out and vote for Trump but the social anxiety I have is crippling me...

Nevada Trumpfag here. I really want to go out and vote for Trump but the social anxiety I have is crippling me. I'm afraid I'll have to speak to the people working the booths.

I'm going to sit this one out to play WoW, and that absolutely kills me. Please, vote in my stead! We need to win this thing.

Vote fag is we loose nevada by one vote its your fault

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

IF YOU CAN SHITPOST HERE YOU CAN GO TO THE POLLS

GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE

IF TRUMP LET THE MEDIA RIP HIM A NEW ASSHOLE FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS JUST TO FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GET YOUR ASS UP AND VOTE FOR HIM

THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU VOTE

JUST GO THERE

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

RIGHT NOW

Do it , it's fun! Talk to people, just not about who you're voting for. They will give you some instructions and you'll be done in no time. MAGA!

Grow the fuck up and go out and vote. Guess what? Unless you face it head on, your anxiety will never improve. Fight the good fight, conquer your fear, and save the nation. You owe it to all of us.

>more afraid of talking to people than the country going up in flames
Please, prove to me, and yourself, that you're not a waste of space.

Sparks fag reporting in. You should have voted absentee you autist.

fortunately I'm an NMfag only moderately crippled with social anxiety.

I will be autistically ignoring all other living beings while I march robotically to the polling place and speak in a robotic voice "i would like to vote, please" in just a few minutes.

I will make up for what OP has done.

>be OP
>be trigger warning special snowflake mental illness
>voting for trump
>not actually voting because triggers

I love you, go vote, MAGA

vote for the cutest.

>blizzdrone too autistic to vote
kys

LasVegas here, I voted Trump , it was very easy 2 total instances of having to speak, only to admit I was myself and to say thank u. GO VOTE PLEASE

GO
GO DO IT MAN!

It's not going to be that bad. Shit, last time I voted I wore headphones the whole time, only took them out to confirm my name then popped them back in. Download a podcast, get out to a polling place, and MAGA. You've got this.

VOTE YOU FUCKING INBRED!
TRUMP WINNING ISN'T ONLY AFFECTING AMERICA

Nobody owes you shit

Nigga if you don't vote I'll come to wherever the hell you live in Nevada and beat the shit out of you

Get the kek out there and vote. Dont just roll over for the normies.

>1 post by this ID

Guess we have all been bamboozled by CTR

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT

IF YOU CAN SHITPOST HERE YOU CAN GO TO THE POLLS

GET THE FUCK OUT AND VOTE

IF TRUMP LET THE MEDIA RIP HIM A NEW ASSHOLE FOR ONE AND A HALF YEARS JUST TO FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY, THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS GET YOUR ASS UP AND VOTE FOR HIM

THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING TO HELP YOU VOTE

JUST GO THERE

DO IT

DO IT

DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

RIGHT NOW

This is why Trump is going to lose.
Have you ever noticed that 4chin is full of people like you, social cripples and autists? Did you also notice that 4chin is overwhelmingly made up of Trump supporters? This is not a coincidence, friend. You see, the vast majority of trump voters are just like you, white, young, awkward, bitter and angry. That's the kind of people Trump appeals to.

You're going to regret this for the rest of your life if you don't vote TRUMP

you don't have to say shit to anyone fucking autist

at most you stand in line, hand them your ID, and they ask for your address

can you say your address you giant fucking pussy?

>semi-attractive 50 years ago

good try shill

go vote bro. i did and i only had to talk to 2 people. it only took a couple minutes. you can do it!

DO IT YOU FAGGOT

YOU BARELY HAVE TO TALK TO ANYONE WHEN YOU VOTE APART FROM THEM GIVING YOU BASIC INSTRUCTIONS.

IM SURE THEY HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF OTHER Sup Forums AUTISTS TODAY ALREADY

THERE ARE NO PAPER BALLOTS IN CLARK COUNTY!!

YOU MUST VOTE AND RECORD IT!

Did you register?

Stop being a pussy. The voting officials don't say anything to you. They could care less

I don't know what puts me off more about her - the fake smile or killer's stare.

>falling for this Jew trick

>all the 'cute' pictures of that hawk be from the era before color film was invented.
sure shes only 70'ish?

Paint your face red. Write MAGA on your forehead in white. Blonde Trump wig. MAGA t shirt. No one will recognize you if you go in disguise

i wont bully you
i'll tell you heart to heart as an antisocial diagnosed autist

I felt the same way. I live near Goldsboro in NC, with 70% blacks, high population, lots of people. but to make Trump win it would be worth it.
i voted and i kept my head down to avoid eye contact the whole time
but it was my American duty.

vote for America, Nevada friend

GF has social anxiety, I'll give you the same advice. If this matters to you at all, face your fears and do it. Fear is meant to be conquered, don't let it enslave you.

Ctr tactics.

tldr;
put your head down to avoid conversation.
maybe take a shot of whisky first

get out their and grab some pussy you agoraphobic basterd

I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HALFWAY BETWEEN AUSTIN AND EUREKA - HAUL YOUR SORRY WASTE OF A BODY ACROSS THE DESERT AND VOTE!!!!

LISTEN TO ME Sup ForumsRO

***IF*** you have to talk to someone, use and accent. They don't know you, you'll never see them again and believe it or not, THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU.

Get the fuck out and VOTE NOW

And you better be registered you retard

I'll spam all my Nevada awoos to fill you with energy!

Dude youre a fucking pathetic beta.

The only people you have to talk to are the people who give you the ballet and the people you turn it into maybe even the door person. 2-3 people tops you fucker.

GO OUT AND MAGA REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Maga boys

>Nevada Trumpfag here. I really want to go out and vote for Trump but
Stopped reading there, I don't care, go out and vote.

But you get a sticker, don't you want a sticker?

If you live in Las Vegas who wants to stop LARPing and meet at Trump Tower and get smashed?

It will just be some old guy or old lady running the thing like a crafts booth or farmer's market table. It will probably be in a school gym or something. Takes around 5 mins and no one asks you who you voted for.

Good luck.

Fake and Gay

this made me laugh imagining your march to the polls

I'm in business, sales, and marketing. I network, interact face to face, and sell to people everyday. Kind of like Trump but obviously on a much smaller scale. Everyone I know who is heavily involved in sales from all different industries are voting Trump. All outgoing people with strong personalities with ability to influence others. I always hear you fags saying all us Pol fuckers are basement dwelling autists but they are only one side of the spectrum. We are the polar opposite side to compliment our introverted brothers.

Stayed at that hotel a few months ago. Best hotel I've ever stayed at. Drink prices were crazy though.

No one will say anything to you. Just go out and vote.

chiken tendies

PLEASE VOTE BRO

Go out and vote. This is a democracy and your vote is worth something. MAGA

>Trumpfags

Wew

You literally do have to talk to anybody. Illegal immigrants who don't speak English go and vote. Just follow the signs to your voting district and find your name in the little book sign it.

I'll give you a ride, kiddo.

Nevada is the coolest state

WTF`? Go vote for Trump. This is the most important election of your pathetic live. You will hate youself for years to come if trump looses. We europoors cant vote do it for us..

nothin' but nothin' as far as the eye can see!

This is the most important election of our time. You need to do this user.

YOU WILL VOTE. IT IS THE ONLY THING IN YOUR LIFE THAT HAS MEANING. BE A HERO AND VOTE FOR TRUMP.

What kinda of shit is this? Take one for the team and go out and vote. We can't afford to leave votes on the bench, specially on a battleground state.

>speak to people working the booths
you don't they'll just hand you paper and rush you through like a cafeteria line

go to vote.gop
find your local polling station
just follow the instructions

Nevadafag here. Just voted, brought girlfriend and a few friends to vote for Trump. My entire family did, too.

mediocre bait
slide thread

>1 post by this ID
enjoy getting raped by niggers

How dare you let anxiety get the better of you, do your duty damn it!

Go vote you fucking pussy, you don't have to talk to anyone

I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE NO LEGS NO ARMS NO EYES NO EARS YOU GET OUT AND VOTE YOU HEAR ME??

i just voted in nevada just 30 mins ago go vote retard

dude. Vote. I recently moved across town and have to take public transport clear across the city to vote. (Car in shop)

Not only that i lost my id saturday night. Fortunatly i have another valid ID but i thought about sitting out as well. Its going to take a round trip 4 hours of me to vote. Not counting a possible line.

Go vote dude. I can only negate so many votes

And that concludes my Nevada Awoo dump that kept this thread alive much longer than it should ahve

We need ALL autists out in full force today. Thanks for doing your part, fellow burgerbro.

FUCKING VOTE GOD DAMN YOU I FUCKING HATE YOU SOCIALLY ANXIOUS FUCKING ASSHOLES JUST FUCKING VOTE IT'S NOT EVEN DIFFICULT

YOU HAVE TO SAY LIKE 3 WORDS TO SOME OLD LADY AND YOU VOTE IN FUCKING PRIVATE

ALL THESE FUCKING AMERICANS WITH ANXIETY REFUSING TO VOTE AND I CAN'T EVEN VOTE

I'D HAVE BEEN THERE AT DAWN GOD DAMMIT

Nevada Trumpfag here.

Early voted cause i'm not retarded.

You literally just tell your name to a dude and he checks to see if you're registered, scan your sample ballot if you received one, then you go to a station and take 2 minutes to vote and do your questions.

The line was painful given I'm antisocial but it was easy since it was in a library and people are suppose to shut the fuck up in libraries. I doubt people are going to be chatting about who they'll vote for while in line but w/e. There were a couple reeeeeeeeal old skinny ladies in the line a few places behind me and they were chatterboxes and made fun of hillary at one time so i'm pretty sure they were Trump supporters.

I'm pretty sure 8/10 people in this state are trump supporters actually, save for crazy people.

What a fucking cuck you are, I hope you are wrapped up in your nappies and blankets tonight so your little ickle toes don't get cold.
Fucking grow a pair, this is the last chance america gets, you can go back to playing WoW after you've become a man.

>I'm afraid I'll have to speak to the people working the booths.
Don't worry. They don't talk to you. All you have to say is your name. And even then you could just present your ID and say nothing. I didn't even have to say my name because the poll workers recognize my mom and know that I'm her son.

Do it, the qt girls working at the polls are required to be nice to you. You'll regret it if you don't go.

VOTE NAOW

Don't be a pussy. Go vote! We need you! This country needs you!

>All these people falling for this obvious bait...

I'm not going to vote Trump for you. I'm not American : I can't.
It's the opposite.
You're going to get up from your chair and vote in my stead.
Go and vote for Trump, faggot.

How will your social anxiety be when Admiral Allahu Ackbar moves in next door and introduces himself in a suicide vest? Go fucking vote.

>tfw can't vote for Trump