Its not to late fellow burgers, you can still save your freedom

Its not to late fellow burgers, you can still save your freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk
twitter.com/RollstuhlG/status/795347830768549888
youtube.com/watch?v=NKeO_foFsM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hans, you are forgetting the protectorate is not allowed to vote. Your overlords couldn't possibly care less.

Shut up.

H A H N R E I
A
H
N
R
E
I

Nothing would go wrong, we'd just do it right this time.

>"been there, done that"

Hitler lost that election you fucking retard.

>beentheredonethat
I love how Germans always think they're the ones who should lead dumb nations into enlightenment and true choices

>Germany

My sides.

Fixed

Saw this picture on my faceberg wall, shared by some lefty chick I once tried to fuck. Checked the comment section, because I expected it to be a cesspool of far left Trump haters (the source that she shared was a post by the facebook site of state propaganda "tagesschau"). Was pleasently surprised, that dozens of people called out Clinton for being a lying war monger, expressed how disgusted they were that some cuckold would speak on the behalf of all Germans and lots of people who generally seemed to support Trump or perceived him as the lesser evil.

Dear Germany, the last time you voted, you elected Angela Merkel, and she let all the immigrants into your country, pillaged your economy, let all the jobs leave for foreign soil, and involved your men and women in unnecessary conflict. How is that going for you? Should we elect our own Angela Merkel? Nope, no thank you.

>Sony Center, Berlin
>Berlin
^^

lel good one Danebro

Fuck off, Mohammed

This is the original one!

Neat. You faggots fucked up Poland, and now you're making fun of it. Great job, asshole.

The people of Germany? THE PEOPLE OF GERMANY

THE FUXKING PEOE KF GETMAN H ?!?!!?!???! C

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILJNG AT ME IMPERIAL, can you say the same?

Wow, what a faggot.

it is in berlin so whats your point?

How about you stfu, faggot? MAGA

Topkek

KEK its funny to ruin other countries econemy and fuck them up. Greece is just one example.

Hahaha Germans don't have any credibility, they voted Merkel. Dear Germany STFU - People who aren't cucks

Dear Achmed pic related

because we're always right you dumbfuck. you should have figured that out by now.

SO progressive!

Yes berlin.
Whats the problem?
Jealus hintermarschgau has not such a nice building?

Everything said in that picture is wrong

KEK GERMANY

Hitler liked dogs. I like dogs.

I am thus Hitler.

This is the logic here.

The German people will cease to be.

>let all the jobs leave for foreign soil
u wot, m8?

100% aplicabel for republicans and trump.

Your a ctr shill or a realy dumb republican.

Inselaffe

My friend's OC, I think it's golden.
>Germany knows best

>hurrr durrr Hillary supports droning civilians! That's bad!

>Trump: we need to drone their families!

t. Mohammed und Burak

jaja, sehr gut! wie ist die migrantenkrise?

Hitler lost the vote you idiots.

he said we need to go after their families. question them. not drone them. idiot.

Maybe, just maybe the whole nazi state & jewish genocide wasnt 100% hitlers fault? No? Or did he have some superpowers by which he controlled millions and then millions of germans into murdering other people?

youtube.com/watch?v=I1eXRXL0nkk

What's up with that flag? I though Germany's was Blue.

Important message from the next President of Germany.
twitter.com/RollstuhlG/status/795347830768549888

On behalf of the German people, I hereby declare war on the English posters on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKeO_foFsM0

Yes sure :D That niggerflood you having seems to be the best possible option for your country.

Howdy, Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of gold!
t. Trump

>Yes sure :D That niggerflood you having seems to be the best possible option for your country.

keep your memes to yourself, lest funland will be next.

I'm a people of Germany and I hope they vote for Trump.
Clinton is going to be worse than Merkel. No country deserves that.

>a jap company
>"b-but it's in Deutchstan u mad?"

You, Ahmed, are not only retarded, but also mentally ill.

Drawing connection between Trump and Hitler is probably the most successful psyops executed by the liberals, but guess who is the real bad guy? Let's examine:

Who is more dangerous to democracy, a politician whose campaign and finances were largely funnelled by corporations and foreign nations? Or a businessman turn politician running on his own money for the large part?

Who is more destructive to the world, the person who drew American foreign policy to current situation, stirred turmoils in Middle East, and sold out American interest? Or a isolationist who just want America to be self-sufficient and independent again?

Who is more suspecious, a Secretary of the State who got away from deleting mountaneous confidential communications and got away by claiming 38 times "I can't remember", whose power structure has possibly invaded most of the justice system? Or a man who was accused and charged for numerous times because """rape victims""" and such?

You thought we are mad, but it is you who is really mad. Even if the only way defending this country is to embrace Third Reich doctrine, I would happily do so, because like you've said, it is fun to ruin other countries, is it not?

3/10 bait, made me reply

>she let all the immigrants into your country, pillaged your economy, let all the jobs leave for foreign soil, and involved your men and women in unnecessary conflict.
Only one of those statements is correct.

Trump would absolutely obliterate ISIS.
Hillary and Obama have drug out the wars and only made them worse.

>wow. Who would have thought that draining the wealth of Europe through the EU?

Give the money back kraut.

They came later, so it's not even remotely related you fuck wit; when Britain was still an empire no one dare to fuck with them on their land.

jokes on them, I agree with Hitler more than most US politicians

Du Schwanzlurch verpiss Dich wieder in Dein Zauberreich des Geldes anderer Menschen und glaube das es trotz Zwang ethisch oder moralisch begründbar sei.

Krebs - Stufe 4. No gg no re.

Wise advice from Germany to tell USA to vote for the woman.

Oh... wait.

Is anyone who voted for the Nazi party is even alive at this point anymore?

>Vote for the woman who is going to flood the country with third world mud people and cover up their crimes

>#beentheredonethat

Based efendi

Seems I and a great deal of my fellow Germans are no longer counted among the "People of Germany".

I hate being German. I hope Trump nukes us.

There, there, Ahmed. Racism will soon be stomped out completely, trust me.

Listen up Ibrahim, you aren't welcome in the USA. You overran Germany, but look at the news: we hate you and your pedo prophet. Fuck off

>I'm a people

t.turk

Scheiß Dunkelalman.

You clearly replied to the wrong post there, buddy.

>#beentheredonethat

>referring to genociding millions of people in this way

germany has weaponized autism

HALTS MAUL DU CTR HURENSOHN

Nice try tracing the ancestry of those American engineers. When they came into America, they stay American, so suck it up.

Your country cannot even into space by itself; even fucking chinks did it. DISGRACE.

Oh yes, Germany the wise and all knowing. Tries to foist off its ficki ficki on the rest of the EU, gets told "lolno", is now threatening to financially sanction all nations that reject the ficki ficki. Has already fined Italy for deporting ficki ficki back to Libya.

Oh weh, ein Sachse...

You ruined Europe three times, we're not going to allow you to ruin the US too

Too late, faggot.

Yep, you are all wise and knowing oh master Germany!

Fuck off.

>#beentheredonethat
>t. Jamal in Cologne

The difference is, we'd win.

He's right though, you have done serious damage to Europe. With the Euro currency, "Wir schaffen das" etc.

Shouldn't you be more worried about your shit hole nigger town and all the dirty muslims raping all your livestock?

i wish euros would stop talking to us altogether

*an

>be american
>use german flag
>10000% increase of importance of his post
why is the german flag so powerful?

Guess what, those engineers were immigrants

All the good Germans died between 1938 - 1945 all that was left over were pussies and cucks.

Germanboos

Not an argument