Surveys have shown that Trump supporters are less educated than Hillary supporters

Surveys have shown that Trump supporters are less educated than Hillary supporters.

So if Trump wins today, that means America is literally retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/2009-06-03-diploma-graduation-rate_N.htm
chronicle.com/article/College-Makes-Students-More/64040/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off ctr

NAGA

>NAGA

Learn to spell, Trumpcuck.

b

yep, and it has also shown that trump supporters make more money than clinton supporters

which make the sneering cunting arsehole parasite hillarites likely to have wasted their youth, money and efforts on worthless diplomas

Don't you mean Trump supporters didn't fall for the (((college student loan))) meme?

>b

Aww, a Trumpcuck trying to formulate his first word.

How quaint!

so basically, the trump win is guaranteed

>education equates intelligence
l m a o

>I'm smart, therefore I didn't make it into college because I couldn't even graduate from high school!

This is what Trumpcucks ACTUALLY believe.

>the mitochondrion is the powerhouse of the cell
>wtf im #shillforhill now
seems probable?

Daily remember that people who left college seems to be more intelligent and innovator
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/education/2009-06-03-diploma-graduation-rate_N.htm

chronicle.com/article/College-Makes-Students-More/64040/

>Daily remember

In English, please.

kek any retard can get a degree you fucking moron. In fact not going to college is smarter because you'll be crippled with debt if you do go.

What if you got accepted into college with a full ride and decided to stay home with your family during difficult times?

Just cuz i didn't put the time in, I am not as smart? Bullshit

and what have they been educated into?

>America is literally retarded.
Wow what a shocking revelation that would be.

Sorry but i think that doesn't change my arguments.

>and what have they been educated into?
Gender studies, psychology, liberal arts etc.
The 34% are the engineers and hard scientists

>educated

Muh women's studies degree

Daily reminder that the SMARTEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD support Hillary.

>you should really go to college user, my professor dr. goldstein taught me all about how i should hate myself and my race

>logic

Coming from the nation thats importing men to rape their women thats not saying much.

Obongo got the Nobel peace prize & drones the fuck out of brown people. Nobel prize doesn't mean shit

this shill...
last I looked Hillary supporters are dumb enough to say things like, "smartest people in the world support hillary" what a dumbass cunt

Excuse me, but you disagree with the notion that removing kebab would bring peace to the world?

While you libtards are getting a gender studies degree that will get you NO WHERE in the actual work force, I'm coming out of high school an apprentice electrician making 17 dollars an hour with a progressive job plan.

When you're rotting on the streets and I'm happily working, we'll see who the real idiot is, OP

No, surveys have shown that Hillary's white supporters are less educated than Trump's white supporters. Hillary's supporters in total are far less educated.

Liberal logic:

>black people who aren't educated are victims
>white people who aren't educated are retarded

That is fucking stupid.

You have to pay for your higher education in the US, so those who could afford this usually come from a wealthy family and live to their early 30s a very sheltered life.

Of course this is also true for the people doing the education, that usually are enforcing their viewpoints on their students.

>he thinks its hard to get a college "education" in the US

oh i am laffin

>importing men to rape their women

You hit the nail on the head.

educated=indoctrinated

>falling for the "college means you're smart" meme

Yeah, we are stuck with them. If your people are so intelligent wouldn't you see that its a bad idea to import shitskins?

Why are germans always so god damn stupid?

Kys Krautcuck

No, I think it's ridiculously easy to get a degree in the U.S.

Exhibit A: Donald J. Trump
Exhibit B: George W. Bush

Q.E.D.

OP jerks off to all the cuckold threads in /hc

You couldn't be more right user

Its amazing that you can't go past one logical step in your reasoning. You must be brown.

>someone who has a gender studies degree is smarter than you

More indoctrinated into a cult, yes. Intelligent? I'm not the one in a fucking cult m8

Trades don't require intelligence.

I'm sure you are referring to college.

Let me be the one to open your eyes.

College means nothing. So you got a degree in some pointless subject, that doesn't make you more intelligent than I am.

You need to realize that the education systems in the west have gone to shit. Any downie or tard can walk in and get some kind of degree.
it doesn't mean that they have reliable minds that are capable of critical thought and intelligent discourse.

>Trades don't require intelligence.

Apparently, neither does voting for Trump.

>Any downie or tard can walk in and get some kind of degree.

Very true, see:

College degree ≠ educated

>Any downie or tard can walk in and get some kind of degree

Not just "some kind of degree," but a degree from a prestigious university. They actually affirmative action accept retards because it increases "intellectual diversity"

You didn't refute my point.

Just so you know, I have no side in this.

I'm just saying that our education systems are fucked and qualifications no longer prove capability or intellect.

Something must be done.

>You didn't refute my point.

That's because I agree with it, retard. It's what "very true" means.

Well too bad for you shills since that means they are in the majority.

Convincing yourself you would vote for Hillary if you actually could doesn't make you smart either.

For me you sound like an underage fag going "I'm so smart because i would vote for the party the press says the smart people vote"
But in the end you are just a pathetic retard because. 1) what you would vote doesn't matter at alls and 2) you seem to chose your political allegiance like a fucking fashion trend.

Higher education schools have become leftist indoctrination centers. The teachers and peers at these places want safe spaces. Now more than ever before they're teaching woman studies, transgender studies, black studies and sociology (which isn't a real science). These shitty courses and lower qualifications than ever have lowered the bar to the point most people in these places wouldn't pass high school 20 years ago.

There's no need to act like a bitch.

Have you ever heard of polite discourse?

I didn't insult you and there is no need to start on me like some angsty teenage man-child.

Emotion-driven assumptions are no basis for a rational argument.

Check your fee fees and try again.

>There's no need to act like a bitch.
>I didn't insult you
>bitch
>didn't insult you

How hypocritical.

That's purely because of how hard leftist ideology is being forced in tertiary education these days. All college students in the US are being indoctrinated with Marxist ideals and having their ability to think critically and form their own opinion severely neutered. The widespread propensity of many Americans for liberal arts degrees, where they are taught that the 'progressive' worldview of globalism is correct, also contributes to the problem. I bet if you filtered down those with a college education voting to the fields in which they'd studied, you'd find those who had studied an area with more practical applications, where they have to compete in the global marketplace, would be more for Trump whereas those who pursued liberal arts degrees would be almost unanimously voting for Clinton.

>Paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to be indoctrinated means you're smart, Goy!

educated=indoctrinated

I like how the people basing their whole discussion on assumptions always demand for facts and than try to declare that they are the "smart" people.

>Paying hundreds of thousands of dollars

Social envy is a terrible, terrible thing.

Well, I thought I'd found an intelligent conversation but if you can't see the difference between "there's no need to act like a bitch" and actually directly insulting someone then I must look elsewhere.

Also, if you insult people, you should expect the same back.

Have a nice day sir.

Your post means you are literally retarded.

But let's wade through your retardation to find some truth.

You overlook the massive amount of Hillary voters that only have a BA in lib arts.

I'd rather pay more for school than import millions of Muslims who will assault and rape our country's women.

>implying envy of student debt

What are we Greek or something?

>college degrees
>fucking college degrees

My brother was apolitical before he went to university. Now he is a pro-EU feminist. Fuck, you don't even need my anecdotes to illustrate it, you all know how fucking brainwashed and deluded US college grads are.

Voting in general doesn't require any intelligence Ahmed.

>thinking liberal arts degrees like gender studies and lesbian dance theory make you smart

>Hordes of chimps who literally by law cannot fail
>dykes/betas with art degrees
>more educated
Meanwhile that poor uneducated tradesman is making x10 as much as your mcjob with zero student loans debt and no government gibs

AN EDUCATION MEANS NOTHING
IF YOU CAN SUPPORT AN ARCH
CRIMINAL LIKE CLINTON.