Me as a kid

>Me as a kid.
>Loved Crash and Spyro on Playstation.
>Would have loved to see a cartoon for either.
>Years pass.
>This is what I get.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BiNxucWYR-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whats that?

An episode of the Skylanders cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=BiNxucWYR-s

You don't wanna fucking know user

at least Crash got a remake/remaster

Spyro is still stuck with Skylanders

Crash talking was stupid but that show is generally okay, mostly thanks to Kaos.

Activision own both, so if Crash made good money, they'll probably do the same with the PS1 Spyro games.

>kisscartoon

>You as a kid
>Hopes and dreams for the future, can't wait to grow up and experience adventure
>You now
>Complain about children's cartoons on an Ethiopian kayaking forum.

They fucking better.

What is this face trying to convey?

Purple Frogger

The wish for death's grip.

I unironically ship those two.

>tfw looking at Spyro's new design

Faggot.

At least that episode treated Crash with way more respect than the developers of the entire Skylanders franchise ever gave Spyro.

He seemed too calm though. The games gave me the impression that Crash is a crazy goofball, while this gives me the impression that they put him on meds. Even the voice doesn't match the more high-pitched one from the games.

Blame pic related.

Every fucking time.

You have no idea.

>Nothing but exposition
>Crash is the calm and collective one
>Spyro is the braindead, obbsessive one

How do you fuck that up?

That's just sort of Spyro's personality.
He just runs right up to dragon king malefor and just demands he cooperate with him and is somehow surprised when that doesn't work.

Too be fair, Spyro was essentially like a kid who wanted to be taken seriously in the original games. This doesn't seem too far off, but Crash certainly does.
By comparison, Spyro should be the more level-headed of the two.

>as a kid, you think cartoons, comics, and video games are awesome, and you hope you'll never grow up so you can love them forever
>ten to fifteen years down the line, you get your wish

>well versed
>aussie accent
>buddies up with the mc from the get go
>as powerful as needs to be for tension

so the writers hate their job, right?

Crash did the same fucking thing in their 2000 team up. Was instantly trusting of Spyro.

Crash spoke before.

Skylanders is an OK game series, and an ok cartoon series.

I'm probably alone, but Skylander Spyro has grown on me. I think he's really cute now.

And when I say "cute" let me be clear that I mean "I want him to smother my face with his scaly butt" and not "aw he's adorable."

Didn't they fight?

I'm starting to as well
There's a picture on /trash/ archive

Wh-which thread?

trashdump dot booru dot org slash
index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6558

>never get a proper crash cartoon show
I just want more of N Gin going fucking nuts and sounding like Ren from R&S

Could N. Sane Trilogy's success potentially lead to "Crash Bandicoot: The N. Imated Series"?

Meh. I'd be in it for Coco. Nah, I ain't even gonna bullshit here, Coco is precious, and I'd be watching for her.

That's that physical dlc vidya right?

He's getting ready to >rape

I'm not going to lie, she is really adorable.
Though I'd be willing to watch simply with the promise of Dingodile appearing.

Making Coco playable is perhaps one of the best last minute decisions of all time.

>tfw she has her own victory dance
>tfw she's nearly as goofy as her brother
Ugh, she's just so damn cute, and I can't take it.

Yeah, the game where you buy figurines to get shit. Crash was added in the game in celebration for the N. Sane Trilogy.

>tried to get into this series
>saw first few episodes.
>Hex fails the skylander test.
>All other undead-based characters are either villains or not on the team.
>Cynder not seen or mentioned
>Dropped the show
As one who liked the undead characters from the game I refuse to watch a show where I am underrepresented.

I remember someone on defending Crash having a bland uncharacteristically heroic personality in this episode by saying that he he was always intended to be a blank slate cardboard cutout avatar for the player ala pre-64 Mario and denied that he was supposed to be a wacko happy go lucky shit for brains

Then again it was on a certain Sonic fan site so I shouldn't have been shocked by such shitheaded reasoning

Be glad you at least got something already.
Waited 4 and a half years for a Sly movie and now we have to wait more for a TV show instead.