PC/Switch: tmblr.co/ZZtSwk2RgEDnp

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt and comics: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older episodes: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
Soundtracks: mega.nz/#F!Bxcn3LbC!JZSLtIcE_E510tzc3czCdg
Streaming: ctoon.party/sun/
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS]
>2 minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/57130-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

[MISC]
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/
>/sug/ image archive
su.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/steven-universe-recap-back-to-the-kindergarten/
modestmondays.tumblr.com/post/167701777631/kaye-v-cartoon-network-inc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T-4t73zSlF0
hmongbuy.net/video/d1JPof6AsI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Poil titties that big

I am dissapoint user

Those are some nice salty slabs of goodness, user.

Careful, she might make an impression on Steven.

Why is Amy hiding in Pearl's shirt?

We're just improving her figure

You know it

i want steven to raw me, while slowly using his shapeshifting powers to make his cock bigger while he's inside me, but then he accidentally goes a little too big and tears me a bit, so he starts rimming me and heals me with his healing spit, and starts using his shapeshifting powers to extend his tongue and please me even more

I would like a hug desu.

Fuck off Lars

I guess I'll have to face
That in this awful place
I shouldn't show a trace of doubt
But pulled against the grain
I feel a little pain
That I would rather do without
I'd rather be free, free, free
I'd rather be free, free, free
Free, free, free from here

m-me too, user

Imagine watching "Back to the Kindergarten" and thinking not only that it's bad, but that it's about a break-up and nothing but.

themarysue.com/steven-universe-recap-back-to-the-kindergarten/

How does it feel knowing that the people who were saying Garnet would stop being her own character and just become a vessel for Ruby and Sapphire when Jailbreak aired were right /sug/?

I feel that those guys left the show a long time ago

It's okay to be straight

Never saw those people but lel they were right. The writers have been really fucking up with Garnet. It's.... disappointing

Lapis is a real bitch, but she makes me feel wet.

I remember being one of those fags and getting told to fuck off
It sucks being right, I miss Garnet being cool

i don't like being the person to constantly say "ZUKE ZUKE IT'S ZUKE'S FAULT"...but it really is zuke's fault.

That's just brotherly love,user

>Most of these issues could’ve been solved by delaying a discussion of Peridot’s recovery
Someone please kill this guy

That's true

It always feels good seeing Lapidot fags being butthurt
and damn these shippers have gotten brazen, they think this shit is full on text at this point

It's worth noting the Garnet difference between Are You My Dad? and I Am Mom. Night and Day really.

Still, I'd be lying if I said she wasn't hilarious in Gemcation.

>it seems to be pushing the audience to throw their investment in a long and slow-building relationship directly into the garbage and forget about it.
As the show should have done a year ago, only mistake was letting this stain fester and encourage homos like this author
Based Sucrose trying to mend the show's wounds

modestmondays.tumblr.com/post/167701777631/kaye-v-cartoon-network-inc

Huh.

Fucking butthurt people actually think Lapidot was canon? And that they really did "break up". wtf

> The show’s titular character Steven lives with three “Crystal Gem” female guardians — Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl —

EAT SHIT FAGS
THEY ARE NOW LEGALLY FEMALE

this looks like some Xavier Renegade Angel shit

How wIll they ever recover?

Yeah Lapidirts are delusional. I've loved a lot of weird crack ships in my time so I've learned to never delude yourself into think it will become canon.

I think justice is too blind here.

You guys ready for the emergence of emeraldfags?

To be fair, being told to fuck off is standard procedure here.

Oh, and please fuck off.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T-4t73zSlF0

They already showed every interaction she'll have with Lars, so this is as far as you get.

I was an emeraldfag before the character even existed beyond speculation.

They showed up when the SDCC footage was released. I'm waiting for them to re-emerge from hibernation.

This fucking retard nigger reaches so fucking hard in every video

This image makes no fucking sense

>We want the Saint Seiya audience

I don't think there won't be a lot of Emeraldfags because, judging from the preview she'll be just another joke meme gem.

i wonder what the average amount of settings per episode per season is. i would be willing to count, but it depends, should much should i separate certain areas (ie. should the general beach area count as 'the temple', or should i separate 'steven's house' from 'the beach'?)

Don't be racist. Him being retarded has nothing to do with with being black.

Like..yeah, it varies from episode to episode, but they keep it at around 1-2, maybe 3 if they feel like it.

And they already shown the final interaction she'll have with Lars on the Latinoamerican dub leak. She won't have the impact as a brand new characters coming up without warning.

In fact, I think there'll be more Citrinefags after that episode.

Is this the guy that got butthurt at the cancer kid?

user, don't you know that intelligence is always caused your hereditary skin color? That's how undesirables and idiots are made.

I prefer her current hair too but star-shape might work just a bit if they make it more subtle instead of a literal star.

Is there any confirmation as to who's taking over as head writer after Matt and Ben leave? I keep saying people mention Adam Muto from Adventure Time but I don't know where that's even been hinted at.

What could this mean for the series? A lot of what we know as "Steven Universe" came from Matt and Ben.

Pearl makes some damn sexy fusions.

>Latinoamerican dub leak.
user, we never have leaks. There is reason I come here to SU. We are still far behind you

Right now CN Latin America is too busy with the Collect-a-thon to care

>A lot of what we know as "Steven Universe" came from Matt and Ben
Yeah, a lot of shitty townie filler.

Pearl is for motherly pics, not lewd ones

No, that was Vox.

That doesn't make less of a nigger of the lowest kind

Right, the Ronaldo stuff etc. I'm thinking a new head writer could be exactly what the show needs now that were moving into more serious territory.

I'm sure are other series that feature gemstone humanoids. I just can't put a name on any of them.

Please do this every thread

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

Im in season 3, I find it annoying when Garnet brings up her future vision since its mostly used for jokes, does she keep doing it in s4/s5?

Can confirm.

It's a plot point in the S4 episode "Steven's Dream" in which she senses Blue Diamond but can't bring herself to say what's waiting for Steven in Korea. Mostly because she's fucking terrified of BD (with good reason).

Nah, by then she will be just an unfunny lesbian joke

We had leaks 4 months ago, some guy got into the dub studio en Venezuela and badly recorded a few seconds of the episode. I had to translate why the guy called Emerald "suicidal".

Just watch after 4:10, the other stuff doesn't hold and the guy deleted the original video
hmongbuy.net/video/d1JPof6AsI4

>forgetting that there's canon time travel in Steven Universe
All Steven needs is a new hourglass, and he could make that picture happen.

gotcha senpai

based

Only if you ask nicely

Large breasts are a motherly role

Any drawfags out there can we get a slav edit of this?

This.
They wanted a Steven shapeshifted into a cup and being passed around the town and more Ronaldo episodes that got scrapped. They literally crammed the show with filler.
They are so fucking cheap with how much lore they give out too, and are obsessed with the "Steven's part human too" side of things so much that they neglect the plot over and over again for it.
I love SU more than Star, but damn Star gets plot episodes much more consistently and has been dropping bombshell after bombshell compared to SU.

Yes. She is shit. Garnet and Lapis are worst gems.

>They wanted a Steven shapeshifted into a cup
What?

When Steven fuses with every gem and possibly every human and recreates the world within the fusion's mindscape, this will be possible.

>Sardonyx
Rape.
>Rainbow Quartz
Rape.
>Fluorite
Assimilating, slow-minded larvae.
>Malachite
Pure

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Jasper

They wanted an episode of Steven shapeshifted into a cup and being passed among the townies. Yeah, it's retarded and shows what kind of writers they are.

feels bad man

Man that is fucking stupid. Good riddance.

Feed me.

STRONK

Feed me all night long.

Malachite only liked the Watermelon Stevens because of Lapis

Whether you say that she is a bitch yo Steven or not, she still has a fondness for the kid

Sardonyx: Only once.
Rainbow Quartz: Exhibitionist, not rape.
Malachite: Jasper was literally trying to run away when Malachite was first dragged into the Ocean, that's advanced rape right there.
Fluorite: She only adds the gems that are willing, she talks pretty fast when she's talking about not leaving Lars behind. I'm pretty sure the other slow talking is more about Fluorite messing with the other off-colors when things aren't as serious.

But if you want to make one that match your taste, go ahead. I didn't make that one, I probably would have had Smokey on there instead of the one of rainbow quartz.

Yes

user, Lapis ate those watermelons

Steven is a human being who is possibly reliant on the energy produced by his Rose Quartz gem. He shares a symbiotic relationship with his mother. Or maybe a parasitic one, hard to tell.

There was a concept in the art book that considered Rose Quartz having the ability to converse with Steven in his dreams, after which he would wake up surrounded by roses or rose petals.

I don't get why he thinks that's bad writing

By having them together for so long, it resulted in the separation actually having an impact. And it gave Peridot a reason to lose hope and realize she can't shape everything in her life on Earth to her desires, and it made Lapis cross a line that isn't justifiable to the audience

sad peridot is a gift

Cause he's a butthurt shipper

Yes, your point? She still laughed at them. She finds them cute

And I suppose there exists vore of Lapis and Steven.

I'm a shipper too though, this is the best thing to ever happen to lapidot

So how come she never built new Limb Enhancers or got Lapis to get her's from the ocean?

Lapis ate so many Watermelon Stevens as Malachite, but it was only because she wanted him inside of her

Because our primitive technology is not enough to build HW-caliber tech. The things the Gems have are almost magical so it makes sense

Oh no, Peridot died, what a shame.