If this is true it means we aren't going to get a Flashpoint movie doesn't it

If this is true it means we aren't going to get a Flashpoint movie doesn't it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXJmfd3cmg

this

What's wrong with Flashpoint

A shit event which is going to be made even worse by a bad actor and bad writing.
Go read a good flash story Waid's or Baron's run.

Well yeah that's not happening now
So it looks like WB is reigning in on all the movies that have no shot at making money

It seems to be the opposite. Flash is like in both mediums so they can use him to restructure the DCEU

They might use Flashpoint in oreder to reboot the EU and try it again after shiziting the bed and every other one in a 50 mile radius with JL.

Yes.

>JL flops and now Warner doesn't make a Barry movie
>because the comics no longer have to appeal to movie fags we can finally replace Barry with Wally or even better a new Speedster
>The Flash comics are suddenly good again
THANK YOU BASED MOVIE AUDIENCE

I've never understood the trend with wanting to see excellently-written comics converted into bad movies made by directors and actors who never even read them and have no investment beyond a paycheck.

It's like seeing a Disney movie and saying "oh boy, I hope this one gets a shovelware tie-in game!"

>Execs move onto a new character to shill
>We get Nig Wally because Hollywood loves Blacks
>Nig Wally and White Wally team up comic

It means we are getting a Flashpoint movie so they can recast the DCEU.

We’ll get a Flashpoint movie to semi-reboot the DCEU (except for Wonder Woman) and replace the actor for Batman.

They wanted to see what needed changing before they finished the movie. They'll probably change things like Affleck Batman. If we're lucky we'll get a different Lex Luthor and Joker while we're at it.

>DCEU is such a flop they have to reboot it after it's 4th movie

Great so the few normies who still care about this will be even more confused.

>>DCEU is such a flop they have to reboot it after it's 4th movie
Only one point ahead of Sony

It would be another justice league movie,so unlike Wonder Woman, Aguaman and Batman(2020) the director will be forced to follow Snyder vision and characters.

Right now literally every director and actor on DCEU expressed desire for making the next movies not connetected to snyder shitty shared universe.

>Flashpoint
>Not DCEU Rebirth that involves the DCEU being shitty because of a villain named Snyder changing things

>flop
Is making more profit than MCU so far though, Wonder Woman made more profit than a motherfucking spiderman movie.

No, they're waiting to see if people like the Snyder version of the DCEU. If they don't, and it doesn't look like people like it, they'll use Flashpoint as a way to reset the universe and recast almost everyone and change how they behave.

Probably the only advantage the DCEU has over the MCU. They have a guy who can reset everything.

This

>So far
Justice league wont even break even user. If we count their current box office Justice League has lost them 300 million which eats up all the money they made from Wonder Woman and Man of Steel.

WB should force Snyder to be the Dark Monitor actor and then kill his character.

Dude I want the whole franchise to die so a guy worse than 90s Flash doesn't play him anymore

>The Flash becomes a literal plot "reset" button in the movies too
Is that all Barry is?

Keep telling yourself that, loser.

Why WB keep hiring snyder? Jesus Christ
>shitty reviews
>no oscars
>no money

Just to please snyderfags, the most fedora internet fandom of all times.

The last thing WB needs is another overbloated apology movie.

>A guy wose than 90s Flash
90s flash is literally the best "Barry Allen" in any live action adaptation. Each time Barry get adapted he becomes worse.

It's not his fans, it's that his wife is an executive and keeps putting him on.

>People actually deluding themselves into believing FLASHPOINT will retcon anything, if it happens at all.

Hope they no try to get Nolan on board again.

I mean i love his movies but he already have his time to shine.

Lol fuckin loser

get a room losers

It's an awful idea for the Flash's first solo movie.

>Edgy as fuck when WB is trying to steer towards hopeful.
>People don't care about the regular versions enough to be affected by the edgy evil versions. Fuck, Bataffleck already acts like Flashpoint Batman in BvS.
>Villifying Wonder Woman, the sole glimmer of praise the DCEU still gets.
>Flash gets overshadowed by Cyborg and Batman.
>Either rush through Thawne's entire history or cut him altogether.
>Can Ezra even carry a movie? JL's Flash was grating and whiny enough as a side character. Plus he's a total pussy.

>Nearly 30 years, and still hasn't been topped

I don't know whether to be impressed or sad.

>It's an awful idea for the Flash's first solo movie.

So it's perfect for the DCEU!

>yfw WB says fuck it
>does CoIE with CWVerse/DCEU/Nolanverse/Superman Returns/60's Batman/Linda Carter's WW

>>People don't care about the regular versions enough to be affected by the edgy evil versions. Fuck, Bataffleck already acts like Flashpoint Batman in BvS.
Negan fans will care
>>Villifying Wonder Woman, the sole glimmer of praise the DCEU still gets.
Get someone else

>what kinda flash u want senpai

I think that’s pretty obvious.

Lmao what talk about delusional

The Flash comic is currently great though

Well I'm gonna go vomit now.

But what about best boy?

fire up the ovens

You can still do Thawne without Flashpoint

>How many women would you say he's groped?
>Would you say, 10 million?

>changing a character means that the comic will improve

Why are characterfags so braindead?

>Negan fans will care

All seven of them.

>that title blurb
>that outfit
>that hair
>that body paired with that fucked up face
>those fucking feet

That's retarded. They can just soft reboot without making a Flashpoint movie.

>thinking its this easy

Barry was added as part of muh childhood wank along with Hal. You're not getting Wally back until fanboys of the 90s come into power.

its too bad, because DC has better story opportunities

Why is queer synonymous with "I don't care of myself?"

Why would they make an alternate universe movie before they even establish this universe?

Thats all the story amounts too. A fucking rest button.

It happened in the comics.
It happened on the CW show.
It happened in the animated movie.
It'll happen to EU if the stupidity continues.

Because they have no fucking idea what they're doing.

A Flashpoint movie is a stupid idea to begin with

Same reason they made a Death of Superman movie, depressed gritty batman, and jailed rogues movie consisting of literal whos.

DC is dumb as fuck and lacks basic story telling skills.

Flashpoint was fantastic, fuck you

>It happened on the CW show.

Not really. They gave Caitlin powers and warped Draco Malfoy into existence, but otherwise CW Flashpoint was successfully undone.

>Same reason they made a Death of Superman movie, depressed gritty batman, and jailed rogues movie consisting of literal whos.
>DC is dumb as fuck and lacks basic story telling skills.
How is any of that bad? At least put in context?

Rumor has it they're changing the plot.

>Barry Allen (Ezra Miller), also known as "The Flash", has proven himself as a hero by helping the Justice League repel an extraterrestrial invasion. Since then, he has dedicated himself to protecting Central City and pursuing a relationship with aspiring reporter Iris West (Kiersey Clemons). But on the anniversary of his mother Nora's brutal murder and his father Henry's (Billy Crudup) wrongful incarceration, Barry is overcome with grief and uses his powers to breach the space-time continuum and journey back to the past to prevent the tragic outcome of that fateful night.

>Barry returns to a world changed by his selfish act: The Justice League never came together, and the world is on the verge of collapse under the tyrannical leadership of Eobard Thawne, a speedster from the distant future, where he was once Barry's sworn enemy. Bound by a temporal paradoxes that made his very existence reliant upon the Flash's, Thawne was never able to directly kill Barry, and settled for murdering Nora and framing Henry as a way to torment his nemesis. But Barry's own actions have given Thawne the necessary power to reshape the world to his will.

>Aided by Iris, whose unspoken connection to Barry has preserved her memories, Barry restores his powers and sets out to reassemble the Justice League, whose calls to action were silenced by Thawne to prevent their heroic fates, in order to challenge Thawne's rule before the world plunges into war. But to accomplish that, the once-novice hero will have to embrace the role of leader to a Clark Kent that spent his whole life under the government's custody, a Thomas Wayne driven to vigilantism by the death of his son Bruce, a Diana that never left the safety of Paradise Island, an Arthur Curry who remains oblivious to his Atlantean heritage, and a Victor Stone who is confined to the facilites of S.T.A.R Labs.

>Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Ray Fisher are confirmed. Henry Cavill and Jeffrey Dean Morgan in talks to return.

>Vera Farmiga in negotiations for Nora Allen.

>Watchlist for Eobard Thawne includes Hugh Jackman, Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender, Jake Gyllenhall, Oscar Isaac, Joel Edgerton, Ed Skrein, Adam Driver, Dan Stevens, Matthew Goode, Eric Bana, Alexander Skarsgard and Tom Hiddleston.

>Robert Zemeckis favored to direct. Duncan Jones and Tim Miller also eyed.

They're not going to go through with it, they'd be idiots to do so
I'd be surprised if anything gets released beyond Aquaman

A death of movie makes no sense when your previous movie was all about the character being introduced. Trying to sell it as a batman vs. superman movie just makes it worst. It'd be like going from Captain America 1 to Civil War without any of the side movies to let us know why we should give a fuck that Cap gave up his shield.

Depressed Bats suffers more from being stuffed into the movie. In a stand alone film a Dark Knight take would work.

SS is just why. But I have to admit for the casual market it worked.

And killed what's his name brother. Along with making Piper good and affecting that green arrow's dude child. FP isn't what becomes the new setting, it changes the old into something completely new. CW just did as much as they could on a small budget and live action restrictions.

>It'd be like going from Captain America 1 to Civil War without any of the side movies to let us know why we should give a fuck that Cap gave up his shield.
What side movies are you talking about, and what do they have to do with Cap?

Nice shit taste faggot

Except it literally does. When you have the freedom to write a new character rather than status quo shit stuff improves. The material is just as important as the writer.

Only if you like the taste of shit.

>Michael Fassbender
>Dan Stevens

Fuck, either of these would be god tier choices.

>not getting a Flashpoint movie
What's the problem again?

And then he was best Jay Garrick as well

He's the only Jay Garrick.

Nah, I think we will. I think they were waiting because they were still debating whether to reboot the universe or not.

There's been some word Kiersey Clemons might have already pulled out and scenes of her cut from JL because of it

fpbp

Didn't the TV series literally cover all of that shit already?

What good is time stopping when you're already faster than time itself?

Being able to punch the other time stopping punch ghost faster.

You're literally faster than both of them by default. You could kill the user before he was even born if you felt so inclined.

the DCEU should just be called the snyderverse and dropped

It was a rushed and borderline lazy start. If they want to keep going with a connected universe, actually plan this shit out.

Kiersey Clemons is already out. Her Justice League scene got cut and apparently the vfx people working on it said it's going to be edited over with a generic woman, that flash saves.

>Aided by Iris, whose unspoken connection to Barry has preserved her memories

I really hate it's the only Flash story casuals seem to care about. It's only purpose in the first place was to be the lube before the New 52 was crammed in. Fuck, just do Rogue War, CW sure as hell ain't.

Literally "Damage Control" the Movie

god dam why is dc rushing these movies first the justice league and now if true they will introduce Thawne before they even have a movie to setup flash point just skip everything and go strait to time travel speed force expert barry

Got to go fast, Marvel is still too far ahead of them, got to catch up.

Messner-Loebs is the best Flash writer

>a new Speedster
I know he's never going to get to run his race, but I can still hope.

>excellently-written comics
I thought we were talking about Flashpoint here?

>it's the only Flash story casuals seem to care about
Hey now, that's not true. Plenty of them care about Human Race and Black Flash

Baron, seriously? His is the worst by far.

Could reality be changed in some other way to recast Barry?

It was his fucking wife, the cunt kept giving her lil bitchboi chance after chance. After all what the fuck did she care, she got paid the same ridiculous salary and bonus regardless of whatever crap her husband put out

It's legitimately crazy how fast WB wanted to ape the MCU

>hey guys, it's been a couple years since Marvel had the Avengers, we need to catch up
>alright just forgo moves for like half the team and cut out a character so we can handle it a bit better
>Uh they are getting ready to release a movie covering one of their universe defining big events
>OK RELEASE FLASHPOINT, EVERYTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE
what the fuck were they going to do AFTER Flashpoint?

Life Action Gwenpool might could do that.