It's over!!!!!

It's over!!!!!

Trump losing Nevada, Ohio and Florida

slate.com/votecastr_election_day_turnout_tracker.html

He is behind in every state except Pennsylvania

Its over lads

>slate

fuck off cunt. literally actual numbers that are coming in show Trump ahead when you compare Obamas 2012 numbers, again you fucking idiots are expecting Hillary to pull people like Obama did, she was never liked, okay? Can we get over this shit already? she was never liked, not in the 90s, not when she was sos, and not now.

Thank you CTR

people aren't just voting for Hillary, they're voting against Trump, she'll pull massive numbers

Source pls I want to believe

>CTR with their rigged polls thread nÂș 191212121
Get out and VOTE

You can switch these names around and end up with an equally valid statement. Neat huh?

>slate

How do they estimate his vote? There is no info out yet.

Just went out and voted and it was mostly women. Remember lads: All the men are at work right now and that's where Trump's biggest support comes from. Just wait...

There is literally no exit vote and it's illegal to release any data until polls close

OP is total bullshit

dems have no jobs

when the republicans come home from work it's all over

get fucked

wow user, you convinced me, Trump is gonna win this

Surprise surprise, dems are ahead while the Republicans are at work. Once the work day is over expect a Republican surge. If it is already this close, it's already over.

It's not even 10AM in Nevada yet

We are talking about Florida, correct? Romney lost by how much in 2012? Less than 1 percent, and that was against Obama.

>b-but the latino vote

again, why are you using this silly meme again, spics do not vote lockstep with democrats, they are not blacks who go and vote 90 percent or more for democrats because of gibs me dats, it seems spics have their own brain.

Compare Florida from 2012 to now in terms of where Hillary is, she will lose against Trump.

Now, Nevada I dont know, Michigan I dont know, but as far as Florida goes, he is getting it.

VoteCastr is a separate company. Its a new start up. It's also on VICE and Washington Times

VostCastr is new technology.

It's over.. he lost

>losing ohio

Yeah no this is how I can tell this is complete bullshit

You'd have to be a complete retard to actually believe Trump will lose ohio

OVER

Funny, this is exactly how Brexit looked.

Then we won.

it's only early votes + polling - ie all data is from before nov 8th - ie it's bullshit it's just a tactic to surpress trump votes

>estimated

These numbers are literally pulled from ass. No one fucking knows anything until polls close.

You dont win an election that way. If people actually liked hillary her rallies would have the same number as trump's rallies. It comes down to enthusiasm and voting for your guy and if people arent enthusiastic about you they won't even bother showing up.

Why would a Trump voter be reading Slate in the first place?

Settle down ausfag. People in America work today. Wait until later.

I'm in line at the polls in AZ now, my work paid me to go vote for 2 hours. I'm a Democrat and voting for hillary.

Get fucked.

>these stats are based on projected attendees
>these stats are not based on exit polls

$0.05 have been deposited in your CTR PayPal account

It's completely fake, no need to give it attention.

How do they have this data? None of it has been released yet, and wont be until the votes are counted.

I work at a company that employs 3500 people on the Florida border in Alabama, over half of the workers here live in Florida.

We don't get off work till 2:30 and they are all voting for trump. Just one simple example

>Estimated

Can't even win FL. LOL.

Drumpf is finished.

OP is right, but that's early voting data and nothing to do with today's numbers.

Also didn't include the 1.7mil independents. If 11% of them break at towards Trump then he wins by a 4% margin before you even count the on the day votes which favour him. Not to mention that Trump is in a far better position than Romney was in 2012 with the initial deficit.

Basically Shillary is going to get BTFO.

>slate

>poll small number of people, a few thousand, maybe less
>project this onto hundreds of thousands of people
social "scientists" should be burned at the stake

lol nice try CTR fag

noone reads slate

>they are not blacks who go and vote 90 percent or more for democrats

Trump helped fixing that.

The game is over white boys, girls and BBC are taking over.

didn't romney have big rallies than trump? kinda worrying

wtf, he's losing Ohio bigly
All the polls were wrong?

>Slate

Literally the lefts version of breitbart.

didn't romney have bigger rallies than obama?* fuck.

These approximations based on early voting results.

It's early voting results.

These approximations are usually wrong. Early voter things like this predicted a remain landslide here.

>national polling averages

Even Nate silver said that these are deceptive and that it can swing the other way very easily, and that if the polls are wrong even like 3 percent in hillarys favor, trump wins.

Im not saying he is going to win, im just saying that these polls don't show anything, use actual numbers instead, you can find that from new hampshire and comparing that to 2012, Trump is doing much better than what Romney did, and Hillary is doing pretty crappy in comparison there vs romney.

they weren't wrong for Obama in 2012

>voting for hillary

lol what a tool

Properly done random sampling is an accurate way of gathering information. If a sample is properly created, it will have the same statistical measurements as the overall population.

>Trump losing Nevada, Ohio and Florida
Good, forward this to all the liberals you know and tell them they don't need to bother going to the polls anymore

You wish dickwad

usually was probably the wrong word but they are by no means perfect.
Also
>implying everyone didn't know obama would win

Do they ask voters at poll exits? Because it is impossible, that they've got this numbers from the thin air. It has to be backed up somehow.

burgerbro has a point

LOL NO HE DIDN'T RETARD

I am an independent and I vowed to never let that woman or bill near the office but Trump has lost some support. At least I will try here in cascadia

What about independents?

Can someone explain:

Why is Florida so important in us elections?

More importantly why is Florida a stronghold for neither party?

Estimates base upon

>Vice, Slate
Truly the pinnacle of reporter integrity

> massive murder spree commited by allahu's
> decide to vote for a candidate that supports allahu's

Is Orlando the cucked capital of Florida?

The thing is they don't properly sample. They are delusional

>blue collar voters
read up on it.

Shut up fag. Reps are working.

It's fairly easy. All you need is the demographics data for each precinct and know how many people have voted, and you'll get an incredibly accurate picture of what's going on.

Might you say polls are... rigged?!

It goes both ways you dumbfucks.

No, it's not, retard.

Everyone goes there to retire, regardless of party affiliation.

These numbers are reported by the equivalent of your state run media

YALL GOYS SIT YO ASSES DOWN

THIS IS EARLY VOTING RESULTS WHICH LARGELY FAVOR DEMOCRATS, BECAUSE DEMOCRATS ESPECIALLY HILLARY IN HER SPEECHES TEND TO TELL TO THEIR VOTERS TO VOTE EARLY, WHEREAS TRUMP TELLS HIS VOTERS TO VOTE ON NOV 8TH

DEMS IN SOME STATES THEY LOST IN 2012 HAD AS MUCH AS A 250 000 VOTES LEAD IN EARLY VOTES

IF CLINTON LEADS BY SUCH A THIN MARGIN IN EARLY VOTING, SHE MOST LIKELY IS LOSING THOSE STATES

REMEMBER THIS AND POST THIS MESSAGE TO NEW CTR THREADS WHO POST SUCH RETARDED POLLS

Amerifats go fucking vote

No

Nobody really fucking liked Romney. Not even republicans. He's basically what Hillary is to democrats right now people only voted for him grudgingly and he didn't pull a great turnout

/thread

NOW GTFO

More Republicans have jobs. They're at work. They'll get to it after work.

I was exit polled today.

I live in Maryland so it's going to her, but it's not as if they don't have data.

Early voting favors dems typically.

Still not good news. Markets are rallying as well.

>www.slate.com
HAHAHA.... REEEEEEAL objective there fucko.

hey fuckface
see how those numbers only sum up to 87.7%
see how that might be an alarm bell for anyone who knows anything about how sampling works

Thanks Gary you fucking goob

lol slate

It says so in their own website faggot.

> mfw large chunks of republican voters will even vote for bitch cunt hillary because trump is such a fucking retard

Sup Forums on suicide watch

>estimated

reminder the entire country of britain went to bed ESTIMATING that britain was staying in the EU

Pic related.
Media and shill fags trying to demotivate voters.

for now

>slate estimates
Into the trash

TRUMP WITH ZERO VOTES IN NH

LITERALLY BTFO

HKW CAN HE EVER RECOVER

>Slate

Nice try, CTR. 0.01 Shekels have been deposited to your account, courtesy of Mr. George Soros

CTR,
Ya Dunn goofed

>Voting for Hillary in AZ

McDonald's wasted $16.10 letting you leave the grill for two hours.

They ARE staying in the EU bro. I don't think you've read the news this week.

6 gorillion have yet to vote

>b-b-but it says so on their website!!!

Stay the fuck out of US Elections retard, nobody gives a fuck what your opinion is and you can't comprehend anything about the election.

You forget, white people work.

That was a meme based on a shitty poll of 311 people who were disproportionately women.