WE WON

>reddit /r/all
>90% of top 100 rising posts are people posting about voting for Trump
>most of them are women and black men

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/all/rising/
youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man am I going to enjoy it when Trump loses, the upset is going to be YUGE. :DDDDD

If you don't have an account on reddit, you wont see The_Donald post. And i think it also applies if you don't subscribe to it.

not true. I just tried it on chrome where I'm not logged in. Take a look for yourself they're all there

reddit.com/r/all/rising/

>attentionwhoring cunts gonna attentionwhore and cunt

(((catgurl)))

>Rising

I'm going to "travel" to USA with my 8 kids.

We're going to forget to go back and we're all claiming welfare :)

Nothing Drumpfkins will do about it. BTW I'm 100% black.

>YUGE. :DDDDD
your reddit is showing

>12 reddit accounts
>running mass upvote script on /r/the_donald
>running mass downvote script on /r/hillaryclitnon and /r/politics

feels good men

Nobody wants to die to satisfy Hillary Clinton's lust for power.

>/rising

Only when you sort by "rising"

reddit does some clever things to stop voting bots:

1. shows votes differently depending on the user and their inclination for voting a particular way in a sub, i.e.: mass downvote and YOU will see the downvotes, others won't!

2. ignores votes from the same IP range; from accounts that are very new; from accounts that are created from the same IP range; from accounts that vote in a particular way on a single subreddit often (note this doesn't apply retroactively, i.e. if reddit starts to ignore your votes on /r/niggers because you often upvote content, your past upvotes aren't removed/still count, but future ones are ignored)

So unless you have a plentiful supply of old, established accounts, in the 100s, then your voting is doing nothing but give reddit a better insight into how well their blocks and restrictions are working. I tried to make a vote bot in CasperJS, and it worked like 20% of the time despite nice account ages

tl;dr get a hobby

>that top post
jesus aree people seriously si dumb they didn't find where their the ballot is for their precinct ahead of time?
Fucking millenials dude
Doesn't matter if they are left or right they are all stupid

I lurk on reddit and never made an account and it's all over /r/all (and it's been like this for months at least).

It's also been literally 90% of rising for a while, I suspect that there's some massive botting going on.

That bottom topic is hilarious

jajaja

delusional drumpfkins

That is the point. Rising represents all of the new posts on the site that are getting attention. Those that make it to the front page of reddit stay there for half the day. It's showing that the site is going apeshit with Trump support right now. It is already known that Reddit implemented an algorithm specifically to limit the number of posts that reach the front page because the_donald is the most popular subreddit right now and was overtaking the site.

MAGA MAGA MAGA

then how did the dead hillary kkklinton subreddit post get 10,000+ upvotes, if not from upvote bots?

its the first EVER post on the front page from that shit sub

> they feel he's less likely to bomb them

youtube.com/watch?v=g1HpdleCgeg

I don't understand why voting seems to be such a clusterfuck in the USA. Here in france it never took me more than 10 minutes to vote and we have much higher participation rates. Is it just because you don't have enough voting places?

The virtue signaling is revolting. This is why nationalism in America is a dead end. These people won't do anything but continue to fag up the country with their bullshit, they'll just put an R next to their name.

>I suspect that there's some massive botting going on.

Possible, but theres also been several incidents of admins trying to change the algorithm to stop T_D from getting to the front page, one of which specifically backfired and made the ENTIRE PAGE T_D, so we know the admins are changing things with T_D Specifically in mind.

>Be Berncuck
>Revealed he's a phony
>Took everyone's money and ran
>Still voting for him

How brainwashed would you say libs are?

because it's the US election, and the winning candidate is obviously going to get more attention, even if she isn't vastly popular

dead subs have shit upvoted all the time, once something hits the front page or is visible ANYWHERE on /r/all itll get upvoted a dickload

I BECOME SO NUMB

I kinda wanna see r/politics eat shit if trump wins, fuck that cancerous shithole

A lot of people leave it to the last minute to figure out where they are supposed to go. Then when you get into the polling station, most of the time it's old women or niggers checking names and they take forever.

>massive botting going on
Not really. The_Donald users upvote everything indiscriminately, and it's the most popular subreddit, so what is happening is expected.

>MADAM HILLARY INVITED ME
>MATAM HILLARY INVITED US!
i can see it now... my god.

Reddit doesn't like subreddits that don't allow wide participation on the front page, it's meant for the average user to jump in and make comments.

>"I've been asking Syrians who they want to win for president. The vast majority say Trump bc they feel he's less likely to bomb them"

Jesus fuck, how dumb do you have to be to believe this bullshit.

In dense cities it can be a mess just trying to get into the polling places, and when someone is voting for the first time its hard to not get nervous.

That top poster had probably also not taken the bus much in their life, so they probably had a whole bunch of things they didn't know how to do.

Back to r eddit

It's true though, clinton is the warmoger.

We, of all people, should know how a raid works. Nothing to see there.

>then how did the dead hillary kkklinton subreddit post get 10,000+ upvotes, if not from upvote bots?
uhhhh because they probably have the reddit admins by the balls so they do what told?

To be fair the users of the_donald have been very clever with manipulating reddit algorithms. It's really interesting actually, it gives you the dark side of those "karma" systems.

Reddit admins can try what they want, if a significant portion of their userbases really wants to trick the system they will succeed, eventually. That's why I prefer Sup Forums's chaos to reddit's karma meta-game.

I guess, but really I don't understand why reddit doesn't just cap upvotes per-user. If you're upvoting 10 posts in 10 seconds it's obvious you're just shit-upvoting and not actually curating anything.

Not like I care, I enjoy the shitshow from the sidelines.

It's because France is the size of ONE state. We have 50

If thats true theyre also full of shit, because at times the front page is composed of entirely /politics (which bans you for supporting Trump), /Enoughtrumpspam (which bans you for supporting Trump), /Hillaryclinton (Which bans you for supporting trump), and recently /The_Meltdown (which bans you for supporting Trump).

Reddit as a site has a bias.

Yeah, sure she asked civilians in IS territory where the US bombs. If they have internet connection they're beheaded. She sent a dove?

Brazil is pretty big too and it takes me 10 minutes to vote after getting there. And it's mandatory, so everyone is registered.

If you don't have an account you'll be "subscribed" to default sub forums with a mock front page.

If you create an account you can subscribe to The Donald.

What does it have to do with voting lines though? It should only be a ratio of population/voting places.

I live in Paris, according to wikipedia it's more densely populated than New York. Yet, never had to wait for more than a few minutes to vote.

GET IN HERE!!

>that first guy

How fucking retarded are you.

>To be fair the users of the_donald have been very clever with manipulating reddit algorithms. It's really interesting actually, it gives you the dark side of those "karma" systems.

This whole election, no matter the results has certainly woken me up to just how much the world has become a never ending cyber and information war.

>BTW I'm 100% black.
>Brazil flag

We already knew that.

1 - 7

we had to register last time dou, because of biometry

>This whole election, no matter the results has certainly woken me up to just how much the world has become a never ending cyber and information war.

This. And it has nothing to do with technology. Cyber is only the modern medium for information, but this must have happened throughout history. Information warfare is the true battleground. Our memes are the greatest weapons.

>Millennial female
16yo can vote?

>russian bots instantly upvote every single post on the_donald
>WE'RE WINNING GUYS
Delusional retards

You don't know what millennial means. Google it.

>A name given to the generation born between 1982 and 2004.
OK

RUSSIANS! RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE!

you made a valid point
> (( on /pol ))

Are they allowed to talk about Gaga on Reddit?
Because all the threads with her are deleted here...

OH SHIT A BRAZILIAN RUSSIAN.

Lol it doesn't do any of those things

I COULD BE LITERALLY SQUATTING BEHIND YOU RIGHT NOW AND YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW!

We have educational districts within one of our provinces that are bigger than France.

Kek Vult.

OH FUCK STOP HACKING ME
THESE EMAILS ARE ABOUT YOGA
WE TALKED ABOUT GRANDKIDS
I DONT KNOW WHO SETH RICH IS
WHY ARE YOU RUSSIANS SO EVIL

That's still completely irrelevant. Stop with your size complex and think for two seconds.

But if that's really all that matter for you I've also voted for european elections. Still didn't have to wait in line.

Nice bot network.

That many top posts with so few comments?
Trump has no supporters. It's all bots.

I'm guessing this is a bunch of you NEETs spamming?

No.

>every story is a plant

wew lad

Glad you're doing your part to end the welfare-state. It's going to collapse soon anyway so enjoy it while it lasts :^)

>7-1(one)
7-1
>7-1(one)
7-1
>7-1(one)
7-1
>7-1(one)
7-1
>7-1(one)
7-1
>7-1(one)
7-1

No it won't. Can you imagine the social unrest? Actual wealthy people can't afford that happening. They'll keep shoveling money into it whilst squeezing the poor as much as possible.

It's /all, literally all subreddits, whether you are subbed or not.

Also, CTR shills are doing a piss poor job, now /r/politics posts there.

*no

Yeah that's what will happen in the short term until that doesn't work anymore because all the wealth and money is gone and the state goes bankrupt from being way too indebted. Welfare is inherently self-destructive and unsustainable if it isn't coupled with a eugenics system.