Mexicans for Trump

I know I can´t be the only mexican backing Trump, reasons I do:
I'm sick of political correctness bulshit, of people believing all the media says, of this fucking system (plutocracy), of big government, of pseudo-liberal censoring, I'm sick of all that and more.

He represents an end to all of that bullshit!!

If you're a mexican who supports him, share why!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
fusion.net/story/359296/how-the-us-could-turn-tijuana-into-the-next-little-haiti/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look, the deported chicano strikes again.

cant wait to see the Wall meme again

I believe that he has more respect for minorities than Hillary.
If you respect someone you give them responsibilities, if you think that someone is stupid then you will try to protect them or excuse his faults.

By blaming Mexicans trump shows that he thinks of us as people, not some 'poor brawm ppl who need whitey to protect them'

I want to move to mexico. Any advice?

dont go north. its a shithole with high levels of violence. you should go center or southeast like Quintana Roo or Yucatan.

Just don't move to Mexico City, every other place in the country is cool

Secretly every Mexican family in the US wants to kick out their lazy illegal nephews that are crashing at their place.

North has some cool places, you just need to avoid the ugly zones like any other place.

Lol get rekt

I just kicked my lazy uncle out of my house, I'm feeling I'm making that guy a favor

Mexican voting for Trump here. Only because the competition is Hillary.

Move to a small-ish coonial city, they already have tons of white people

Imagine a Mexico without NAFTA :')

My nuts are quaking right now.

He'll be the next POTUS.

Mainstream idiots claim NAFTA is good for us

Move to Guatemala instead.

You mean Souther-Southern Mexico?

>tfw you support Trump even though he would deport you
>feelsbadman.jpg

I'm not accepted by Mexicans cuz I'm light skinned and my Spanish sucks and I'm not accepted by burgers

You're not alone, carnal. I've been trying to redpill my family but it's just too hard to swallow.

MAKE MEXICO GREAT FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Nah, there's a point somewhere between Chiapas and el Petén where people loosen up and become a little friendlier, that's when you know you've officially left México ;)

Question to tequila friends: what do you think mexicans in the USA will vote?
All saying hispanic vote went up ~100%, are they really all voting the white lady?

don't

>I hate plutocracy
>I support a silver spoon billionaire for the highest office in the country.

He can't deport me deepshit, I'm not even there, don't need to

Compare his fortune to the Rothschild's or Soros' one, idiot

>tfw you support Trump even when you live in mexico and you are willing to pay for a Wall and maintain it because you are a cuck.

The last austrian guy who came here didn't end well at all. Maybe you'll be luckier.

Chicanos hate illegals, for some reason. We are jealous of others success, it's in our blood, so they hate each other. I won't be surprised if Trump gets a lot of chicano votes.

>people hating Trump ever since 2015
>anti Trump Senado de la República ads on the radio

the amount of tears I'll get to enjoy en primera fila when Trump wins will sustain me for years

He's not gonna build the wall, you'll see

He is a businessman, he knows how to make deals, i just want trump to expose Mexico true income and how all the politicians just take all the money for themselves, while the people live in the dirt.

Great fucking point

VA here. I have a mexican neighbor with a trump sign. We can do this.

>Heh
*teleports behind you
>nothing personal, hombre
*deports you to Mexico

>checked

and he's not gonna build it because he's gonna lose.

>my Spanish sucks
:^)
Aunque no te guste la cultura latinoamericana (y siéndote sincero, viendo la calidad de gente que se salta el muro te entiendo) deberías de aprender un segundo idioma por lo que deberías de terminar de aprender, ya que ya avanzaste aunque sea un poco en el español. Aprender un segundo idioma cambia físicamente la estructura de t cerebro y lo vuelve más ágil, además de que podrías concebir conceptos nuevos gracias a la diferente estructura del idioma.
El español no es taaaaan difícil, está basado en reglas muy específicas que solo se rompen en casos especiales (como la letra "x" en el español mexicano por la introducción de palabras en náhuatl hispanizadas en español antiguo).

>Although, I have yet to understand my culture's fixation with The Simpsons

The wall is just a meme obviously

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

My wifes Parents are illegals.

Still support Trump.

am half mex, voted for trump. maga amigos

Thanks, you're not bad hombres

You just don't get it, do you?

dont go south. its a shithole with high levels of ignorance and ugly fucks. you should go southwest like Jalisco or Guanajuato.

>Mexicans honestly believe we aren't building the wall and they aren't paying for it
Top kek. We're gonna tax the ever loving shit out of money being sent to mexico, you know, your shithole countries main source of income? That wall will be paid for in no time

>muh bbc
>muh racist
>muh gay rights
To be honest I'm tired of USA's bullshit.

I just want that wall already so all that shit can stay on their side.

Not mexican, but I am Hispanic and was born to a family that immigrated legally. What I want to know is why illegals vote for the same type of centralize goverment that made them escape to a better country to begin with.

> being the ultimate cuck

lol

Still prefer to pay for a wall than having NAFTA, TPP and political correctness

>tfw language is so close I could understand the text perfectly
Puto

I support trump cause I want the peso get fucked and pay overinflated prices

You're alright, Felipe.

THE WALL JUST GOT 10ft LOWER

plus he wasn't a ne'er do well he made himself into a multi-billionaire.

Not gonna last long, remember the GBP after brexit? Fool...

Don't trust this asshole he doesn't knows what he's talking about. The south is horrible compared with the north. Sure, Sinaloa has some narcos, but if you keep to Baja, you are guaranteed a pretty nice life. We are basically light-California, but with meican traditions, and the people is pretty cool.

>hates "plutocracy"
>votes for a billionaire

Brilliant, OP.

Really faggot? Don't you know the real plutocrats?

The Clintons have fucked with several countries affairs including ours, can't believe people suddenly forget about America's intervention in Mexico, Trump wants to focus in his own country and not mess with the rest of the world , who the fuck cares about a wall if you want to go to the US do it legally

Nothing matters, I'm not an economist nor analyzer, the people that knows more than you and me about this stuff says that if trump wins the peso is going to get fucked, pure and simple.

Donald Trump 2016 ...
;)! !!

>I believe that he has more respect for minorities than Hillary.
This
That cunt just uses you for votes.

pic unrelated but they are watching you.

You talking about the Bildeburgers or the Freemasons? Skull & Bones?

Go back to listening to Alex Jones, you paranoid conspiracy theorist beta cuck.

The same way they said that about the GBP if Brexit succeeded?

Because:

He's no Hillary; pol literally has debunked how shitty Hillary is (pedostagate, pardongate, spirit cooking, random clinton foundation scandals, selling uranium to russia, getting money from saudis and isis in exchange for weapons, funding syrian rebels, tweaking politics to "Clinton Foundation donors" will, etc.)

We need a common enemy to join our nation and it will also bring consciousness to not be US bitch, thus putting us a challenge of being stronger relying in ourselves rather than in the US (economy), also our talent wouldn't flee pursuing the american dream.

He seems to be like Reagan 2.0, so we expect him to be harsh to narcos and take away the greatest narco market in the world, thus crippling our narcoeconomy and forcing them to either legalise or bankrupt narcos by doing narcotraffic unprofitable (yet this could backfire to other types of organised crime).

Finally an insult gets its meaning by letting it has it and of course because the underlying causes behind it. Just as we get called narcos, etc. It doesn't mean it has to the reality; if on the lower levels of society (in this example the US society), they identify us by that, then we (in this example the mexican society) should become better in order to project a better image of ourselves. There's a reason why we're getting called like that, and if it matters to us, just recall is not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country: make México great again and work for our people in order to get them a decent and clean image in the world. We at least know we're the hardest working country in the world (hours per capita), so we're on the right track, now it is only a matter of working for good things and smarter.

Instead of conforming to be ragequiting, I see that if we face this challenge (and pass it) Mexico will be forced to become better or die trying. And I'm willing to die for a better Mexico.

That looks so pretty!
>the bars

Jesus fuck you guys just can't have nice things

Baja Californias best place in the planet

Poor, poor faggot, do a little more research on banking

Im suportin trump because he is the only true option at the moment if shilary want the usa t go to a war mexico must also go because we are practicaly slaves also my gandparens told my to never trust a clinton

No, not like the CFR, the trilateral commission and the federal reserve you bluepill-swallowing, public educated, statist faggot.

MAGA

Who is your preferred source? Alex Jones, Drudge Report, or Fox News?

But really, I do believe Trump policies would help Mexico out more than anything. I'd rather have my neighbors succeed than fall.

Mexico has a lot of nationalism but your government has suppressed your people due to corruption and playing to the cartels.

A wall would keep your country from bleeding out workers, it would help reduce the funds of the cartels with drugs not coming in as much + US legalizing a few big drugs like MJ.

When the wall is built, mexico needs to go on the offense and just clean out the government and systematically eliminate all signs of Cartels and build an Even bigger wall on the southern end to keep drugs out. (which is funny since they have one)

With drugs cartels out of the way and a clean government, focus those poor Mexicans in working the factories your country got from us and make mexico great again.

shit that actually makes a lot of sense

Time to shake our own establishment, Trump will force change here, also (and more importanly) less probability of WW3 & cool Trump-Putin alliance.

Wikileaks you faggot

There's a word for mexicans like these on /pol

Malinchista or hijo de la chingada

FYI

When I was binge-watching House on Netflix there was no option to deactivate the subtitles in many episodes unless I changed the audio to Spanish. Since I wanted to hear Hugh Laurie's smooth smug without being distracted by the translation I was unable not to read I used the Portuguese(BZ) subtitles... Didn't help, I could understand everything.

CHI POCHO FOR TRUMP HERE

I WILL HELP BUILD THE WALL

Yea, this childhood arrival bullshit ruins children. We need a big wall, not band-aids to the problem.

A shame I cant vote until 2017l.

Tbh I cannot believe why any mexican would not support Trump.

He wants to build a wall?
Ok, that one is only relevant for illegals.

He does not like mexicans in murica.
Well, the hispanic gangs are sure not something an inhabitant of mexico should be proud of.

He wants to nuke nafta?
That maybe the best thing that could happen to you, murica cannot flood mexico with cheap corn and shit and farmers could actually plow their own land and build shit for their country instead of working in cheap labour camps on the murican border instead.

What are the disadvantages again?
Him being racist? Who cares?

Seriously think it for yourself
See
Mexican (((people))) have been for too long submissive to get whatever shit the government and organised crime wants them. It's time to get people aware that in times of crisis, they (we) have to act. We're responsible for the future of our country.

We need that wall

It will help stop the illegal arms, drug and slave trade

it will stop all those fucking asians from settling in northern mexico ILLEGALLY

it will literally save lives of all the sudaca bros who try to make it into the US

and it will cause more than 8 years of butthurt amongst liberals and pussified men on social media

>support a retarded populist that wants to go into a trade war with your country
But yes, >muh political correctness xd lol.

I love you based mexican user, you can stay

Because wetback leeches and their families back in mexico depend on welfare and handouts from america. They come here and send their welfare checks back home. The Mexican way is "GIBSMEDAT"

Supporting Trump like a cuckold won't change his or my views of you spics

fusion.net/story/359296/how-the-us-could-turn-tijuana-into-the-next-little-haiti/
:^(

This ugly son of a bitch (Duarte) is fucking bitches in Vancouver, and basically the mexican people are fucking stupid.

This ex governor from Veracruz, ripped out federal funds (like to get the state in bankruptcy in one year), killed journalists, and guess what people let him go because some of them think they're too big to get them prosecuted, but it's the other way around. If the (((people))) wouldn't let him to intimidate/bribe them, he wouldn't even have had the possibility to leave the state.

This

This too
Mexicans are hardworking people, yet they are too used to "que el gobierno lo haga" (let the government deal with it). Ignoring the fact that one must stand for its own and collectively, not the other way around.

Illegals can't recieve welfare.

Huh? what are you on about? is not the same, in fact is a completly different exposure to Mexico, also I read "volatility" everywhere, one day the dolar is 18.50, the next day 20.

Look I don't give a fuck, Brexit affected Mexico in a negative way, those things affect the global economy till this day, Trump is going to affect in a negative way the mexican economy, there's no logic in thinking that everything is going to be better after being fucked

>Because wetback leeches and their families back in mexico depend on welfare and handouts from america. They come here and send their welfare checks back home. The Mexican way is "GIBSMEDAT"
Ok, I'll reformulate.

Any true hardworking mexican should support trump. The others can die in hell. I was there on holiday. Friendly people. I like you guys, you're just a little annoying with tips.

yall cool beaners

MAGA

they're already settled in san luis rio colorado too, even african fucks, we're getting blacked, we need Senor Presidente Trump

I did support him online by crafting many dank menes, informing normies and pushing the spirit cooking shit because fuck liberals and their SJW ways. But then it hit me: the second Trump wins the peso will be on freefall. So now I'm hoping he barely loses or wins and gets whacked.

Narcos fused Cristian saints with prehispanic practices and a literal cult to the death, imagine what will happen if they mixed Voodoo into their religion.
Interesting af, but I do not want to find it out if it implies even more gruesome deaths.

I believe in you Paco, godspeed.

Make North America great again then the Continent

>if trump wins the peso is going to get fucked, pure and simple.
And that is bad why exactly? A bad peso means cheap exports, Pedro being able to sell his corn in his own country to his own people because it would be too expensive to import it, Pedro farmer sells more and more corn, needs to employ people to fill demand, employment rises, everyone is happy.

We see the same over here in europe with greece, poeple are just too fuckin stupid and deluded by the media to see it.

Voodoo will only make their evil stronger

they need to be stopped

Cancun q.roo is cool

I hope Trump wins, so i can see how he cant build the wall, srs.