You are now aware that no character in Ed Edd n Eddy was brown or black

You are now aware that no character in Ed Edd n Eddy was brown or black.

Other urls found in this thread:

vampiremeerkat.deviantart.com/gallery/29303243/An-Ed-for-Everyone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Johnny was a lightskin nigga

So?

Just because you used a high contrast image, it doesn't mean Johnny isn't black.

We call those chads.

>Rolf
>White

There in bumfuck nowhere USA, chances are very high there's no darkies.

So?

No we don't, we call them light skin niggas. Our version of the "Chad" name stereotype are called Tyrese, Darius, Trayvon (met one in high school, he was a manlet but got all the girls, including my crush), Andre, or Reginald. Then again, this is just my experience from South Florida.

Rolf was either brown or meant to be.

>craziest nigga in the show was literally a nigga

Also OP, you know light skinned black people exist right? I'm not talking about the mixed race ones, I mean lighter skinned black people. We aren't all the generic shade of brown shown in "white" cartoons or Japanese anime.

I figured he was some swarthy East European.

The only minority in the show is the only one who gets a shitty ending. Amazing

But user, you can't determine someone's ethnicity by skin color alone. Doing so would be racist

>Reginald is a Chad name
Black people are weird.
The only Reginald I knew was gay as fuck.

>Jonny's black
>His alter-ego is Captain Melonhead

>Marie's still hot
I don't mind.

>sisters look even cuter and sexier

What's your name? Kevin or something gay like that?

I'v seen this artists work

Rolf is white in all of them

Ken. Well, that's actually not my full name, it's so rare that I can't say it on here without possibly getting doxxed.

>black guy on the floor in rags.

Seriously Arabs?

Only in the AU's that change the race of the characters.

Florida sucks man

>Kevin's bike is a camel
That's actually better than white Rolf to me

That's unfortunate. People must assume you have yugioh cards.

I get the impression they have a crush on Rolf or something, kinda cute

what in the fuck

vampiremeerkat.deviantart.com/gallery/29303243/An-Ed-for-Everyone

Ed was african american though.

isn't sarah his sister?

That's what they'd like you to believe.

>Eastern Europeans
>White

They used to back in the day, but I never got into Yugioh thanks to my dad thinking they had something to do with the illuminati. I did get bullied for quite a bit though. Thanks to me being a tall, quiet guy, I was a pretty easy target for bullying. People called me Urkel and shit, and some kids said I would shoot up a school because of them. Fun times.

Damn right.

They're white to me. Also, shut up Misha.

>In the end, the token black kid is hated and separated from the rest of the kids

I'd still watch it.

I could see it if he went by Reggie. Reggie is definitely a Chad name

Ed is a ginger.

That was drawn by a Dutch girl

>micks
>huhwhyte

This is actually pretty cool.

Is it Kenzo?

>Rolf is American
lel

if the name isn't alpha, why bother.

So a mulatto, basically a mongrel.

He'd probably brag about his dad being in the army as opposed to being the son of a shepherd.

>I mean lighter skinned black people.
Well why natives africans, the most purrbreed ones no matters the ethnicities can't get a lightskin tone? Why the facial features of these lightskins blacks are often less african?

Don't lie to yourself, you are Brazil tier, and your ancestors were banged by redneck, Irish and cherokee but you are still repeating MUH BLACK MUH BLACK and trying hard using the one-drop rule autistic logic when you are out of arguments. (and after it start to complains about.)

Why goddamn burgers are in denial when they are mixed? We all know you are all New World mongrels.

No, quit guessing.

Light skinned "pure" Africans do exist, many Igbo people can get naturally light skinned without those horrible skin bleaching products that are sweeping Africa right now. Not to mention the San people, the Khoikhoi, some Fula people, etc. What I am referring to see the lighter skinned black people in the American diaspora who are lighter than other black people, but are not (recently) mixed race. This can range from people like Tyra Banks (who is about as black genetically as Don Cheadle, go figure to Quincy Jones.

I already know that my heritage has many non-black sources, as I am of Jamaican heritage. I have Chinese Jamaican and Irish Jamaican family, as well as a few Indo-Jamaicans as well. However, I'm a pretty dark skinned guy, so I don't think you would be able to tell I have some Asian in me. The one drop rule is bullshit, I do agree with that, but I'm not about to lie to myself saying officially that I'm Brazilian tier user.