Russia for Hillary thread

trump is an incompitent populist with no real program what should USA do in Russia-Ukraine crisis, he'll just go full USA tier and blindly support Ukraine.
Hillary knows how this all this stuff works, also she actually listens to us, so we can have a diplomatic dialogue and that's it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=flC---s2moA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not really Russian, proxy fag.

>thanks for correcting the record

>he'll just go full USA tier and blindly support Ukraine.

okay I MAYBE agree with you here, no where else tho

Yeah, I wish trump was more vocal about his plans with Russia. His campaign is more internally, domestically focused. I still support him over Hillary, because no matter what at least he won't jump into a war with you guys like Hillary will.

She has already pretty much stated it, and she'll drag Canada into it too. I dont wanna fight you guys, I wanna fight WITH you guys AGAINST terrorists in the Middle East.

I support trump over Hillary, but I support Putin over trump if it comes to that.

top lel, have you heard anything smart from trump about such questions?
>p-proxy!!11
sure kid

I know I'm posting a lot, I just wanna add I'm visiting Russia during your next election, any survival tips? You think Putin will run again?

Not that I haven't heard anything smart, I just haven't heard anything at all so I don't know what to think. He seems to be mostly okay with Russia, but then once in a while he says something and it's like - well what does he really think? I just think he's trying not to Alicante voters on both sides of the fence.

Yeah, I posted that without completely reading your post, I apologise.

*alienate

But in this case, where did you get he view Hillary would have a better policy towards Ukraine than trump? Trump hasn't said anything, but Hillary will side with Ukraine immediately. She will engage you in war, she has called your leaders bullies.

>I know I'm posting a lot
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Germany, go away or contribute properly.

don't smile on public, don't visit small towns or you might be culturally shocked due to depressing look, have a good shoes if you gonna walk a lot, since there's lots of dirt snow and water on roads

Putin will run as much as the country has stability, that's what nation wants. I don't think he might win in 2 years, if decreasing of quality of life continues gonna be continue

>The secretary of state that pushed an economic crisis against my country is a better candidate than this guy that is supporting us
Russian low IQ logic

>Canada asking for "proper" contribution

>russian intellectuals

*nation* for trump = 4 thread, 200+ replies each
*nation* for hillary = only canada gives a fuck

I read about the no smiling thing! I heard about a woman tourist who got weird looks all the time because she smiled at strangers passing in the street, I'll have to practice not doing that.

I also heard traffic was also really bad, so I'll probably be walking everywhere except between cities.

I doubt I'll be culture shock, my thing is visiting small cities abroad bc I kinda hate the party life sometimes associate with big cities. Also I grew up in terrible poverty here and still love this way sort of.

Is it really decreasing? I read reports about it increasing a lot, even tho it still isn't perfect I have seen some of the numbers. And he's still very popular here, no? I don't believe the numbers are being inflated, but yeah I don't live there all the time

Skazhi-ka chonit' porusski, CTR

> trump is an incompitent populist with no real program what should USA do in Russia-Ukraine crisis, he'll just go full USA tier and blindly support Ukraine.

No different from Obama, except the (((international media))) hates him, whereas they loved Obama so much they awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize just for being elected.

This pic is why I feel bad for Ukraine. Slavs trying to be west eauropean, like its the only right way to be. Young Slavs are being brainwashed away from their culture and religion. It isn't good for a people who have such strong nationalist foundation.

Pic is veeeery sad.

Obama has a real plan, so does Hillary, and that's blindly accusing Russia into oblivion of war crimes and land grabbing.

Slavic user does make a point about trump maybe not doing that, but certainly looking at the situation as Russia trying to expand power. I doubt trump has read riasanovsky.

>"supporting us"
sure monkey, he'll just go full redneck tier and bomb these commies
USA never can not support any aggression.
at least Hillary might listen to us, since she knows such thing called profits from
geopolitical relations

I just think so, it's obvious for me
such a long presidential race run, and still no words? that's quite strange
he does not really care about triggering some sides, like the bullied shitskins are for example
she has started, but she can end

Ha cacaчь быдлa))00

You're retarded. Clinton is one of the most anti-Putin politicians in America. She compared Putin to Hitler. Also what said

>Hillary knows how this all this stuff works, also she actually listens to us

LEL

>profits from geopolitical relations
Yes, on Americas side. She'll do what makes them money, if that means listening to you or if that means engaging in war with you just the same.

>she has started, she can end
Like during the Russian reset, which failed catastrophically and is what propelled Russia into the hell zone by U.S. media? Hillary is a pied piper for Slavic people.

Soviet union and """globalisation"""" have done tremendous damage to the east.
Things could have been so different.

Maлaцa. Cкoлькo тeбe плaтят? Я cepьёзнo. Я нa тeбя дaжe нe зoл

He's not wrong. She actually listens to people.
If they donate some money to her foundation, that is.

This is true, and she has called him a bully. She has accused him of rigging elections (Russian election) and purposefully inflating his percentage of favour among Russian citizens.

Hilldogs plan is to arm terrorists to blow up Moscow in order to force concessions, it's exactly what she did in Turkey. Be careful what you wish for

In Turkey? Any links on that for further read?

No, it's not. Back to двoшь, бeлoлeнтoчный.

why you post then
average wage is increasing, but inflation eats the growth.
Putin is popular still, but people from factories make a lot of small protests which are completely ignored by TV, they blame regional officials but not Putin yet, due to "he just doesn't know" mentality

This is true, but remember the Soviet culture clause. Separate or unite as needed to preserve Slavic culture. Personally, I don't think they cared what happened to the rest of the world as long as their way of life was maintained or improved upon, which isnt so different than trump....

Enjoy the mushroom clouds if HRC wins. Which she won't.

When it's right wing it's populism. When it's left wing it's democracy in action

Хyй знaeт, чёт вooбщe нe вижy cмыcлa, чтoбы мнe ктo-тo плaтил

Sounds like wage is increasing because inflation, happens all over the world. Trying to catch up to national debt.

We have a lot of protests from non-essential services here too, but since small offices have no power, they directly engage the federal government and waste a lot of money and time. Youre lucky they haven't reached the president's office yet.

>he just doesn't know
Isn't this the case tho? I was under the impression Putin was head of government, and medvedev was leader of Russia. Is that not how it works?

I also remember that video with Putin forcing those business men to reopen their factories, or pay their workers or something. He looked so angry, like he knew he wasn't suppose to be there and it annoyed him that he had to do it.

The one where he humiliates that guy with the pen lol

That's questions. Regards.

>She'll do what makes them money
still better, than trump who wouldn't even be available to do such a simple thing
also if Hillary wins, trump can still play that "stop the war lmoa xdd" card (but if he takes the power, he'll just blindly follow all the wars to maek America great again), means not much pressure from shillary on our country anyway

Boss.com
m.youtube.com/watch?v=flC---s2moA

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!