Women vote with their feelings and for attention

>Feelings
So in class we had a debate on who we would vote for and this is what I noticed.
Women be it for Trump or Hillary always mentioned character and never policy (except for the wall).

Men wether their opinion were right or wrong always mentioned a policy of either candidate.

>Attention
Women were a lot more vocal about voting via Snapchat (filter) and through FB,Twitter,Instagram with the voting sticker usually around the vicinity of her breast (my conclusion is that it's for attention).

Men don't really mention it on the internet aside from a Retweet of one of the candidates.

>As a side note for both females and males
Republicans tended to have more knowledge on the candidates policies as opposed to Democrats.

Yes they are trash, and it's hilarious to me that women actually think they make good leaders. Perhaps because they bitch and whine until everything in society is in their favour just so they have a chance at competing.

The whole gender is a sorry fucking state

They do literally everything with their feeelings, not just voting.

A woman's existance is based on what others think of her. Without social approval she feels as if she is nothing. She ''needs'' it. Makes sense considering how they evolved, with charisma as their greatest tool to insure survival, kept back at the tribe with the other berry pickers.

muh vagina

Hillary won't be saving her sat comfy in her bunker as the nukes rain down. In fact i bet she be laughing....

women leaders are very easy to manipulate. remember that puppy test with the electro shocks?

Look at south korea, they had a woman leader, she was being manipulated by the occult.

Except that no one mentions trumps policy regardless of party, including trump himself

Women's suffrage is literally one of humanity's biggest mistakes.

My gf told me she's voting for Hillary after she told me several times before that she wouldn't.

Not only that, but she tried to counter my arguments with the whole puss grabbing thing. Needless to say I'm making her life hell right now.

Women can't rule, we sudamericans know that
Here in Chile our female president Bachelet is hated by nearly 80% of the population and the new candidates for next year election are all men
Brazil impeached Russef
Argentina cucked Cristina Kirchner
PerĂº didn't vote por the daughter of Fujimori

For the record I'm not a MGTOW beta cuck just pointing out some observations.

Pretty much lol

As I said "build the wall" is indeed a policy.

Strong men didnt keep weak men and women in line

They became dishonorable and degenerate

Whites as a group get cucked by jews willingly

look at me, look at me, I have a womb too.

>Women
>voting

tell us more user, bring up wars and how many men have died and how women were kept at home.

Also a last time voter, since next we repeal women's right to vote.

Alright so since this got a couple of replies I have a big question.
Say we were to repeal a woman's right to vote due to how it basically undermines Democratic values of at least making a informed decision.

How could we go about of removing something that woman have already grown accustom to? (This implies that a society is still together and not a SHTF scenario.)

DONALD TWUMP SAYS MEAN THINGS

DONALD TWUMP DOESN'T KISS MY ASS AND CATER TO ALL MY FEEWINGS

WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Since women ultimately just do what the group / strong men tell them to, co-option of the Loud Voices of Society would do the trick

Give them proper female roles and teach them those roles are more important than voting (for them at least).

Wew. If we knew how to do that then it would be heavily memed. Nothing short of apocolypse will fix this.

It is irrepairable damage, and it is why we are pushing feminism in the countries we want destabilized.

Women are the niggers of gender

>30 years old
>first time voter
wew I guess she will be mad when they tell her she's not registered.

We both feel the same sentiment..... pretty unfortunate that an entire system must collapse in order to correct one of our many problems.

America is so cucked after feminist president hahaahahaahahah Burn murica burn!:DD

I just told my girlfriend about hillary wanting a no fly zone and how it would lead to a war with Russia. The next day she wore my MAGA hat.

women are funny

The entire world is fucked if she becomes the president my mongol friend. The US is literally the most important country in the world.

women have the dumbest reasons for voting for hillary, I just hope theres more people with sense in this country than brain dead muh vagina women

It's because whites want to focus on doing things directly in front of them- building businesses, inventing tech, etc, and think that things like politics and finance only exist to enable and promote actual progress.

But the jews are masters of focusing on society itself- the "imaginary" beliefs and systems that hold us together. We were blindsided.

It is tempting to think "well I'll just work hard enough that I'll succeed anyway without worrying about political bullshit" but that attitude plays right into their purposes.

just glad I woke up. Regardless of what happens I thank Sup Forums for that, even though you're all autistic sperglords who've never even kissed a girl

This is Sup Forums in a nutshell.

It's actually beautiful. I didn't know all the unbridled racism and sexism here could be summed up so perfectly.

It's like watching a spew of shit form a perfect parabola.

i brought up how she wants a no-fly zone in syria and how that could literally start war

i brought up how she takes money and sells influence to nations that publicly execute gays and women

I brought up how she rigged the DNC primary and all of those shenanigans

I explained how trump has never actually sexually assaulted anyone, even if he joked about grabbing them by the pussy

but that apparently is worse than everything I had mentioned.
I might be single after today. I'm really fucking disappointed in with her.

That's why everybody should vote for clinton! She is against racism and she want's open borders for everybody!

When the pizza pedo ring gets busted and HRC is in prison, it will be fun rubbing it in the faces of everyone who voted HRC because "muh feelings" and "she's a wummun."

>i brought up how she wants a no-fly zone in syria and how that could literally start war

But supports a guy who rages at insults over twitter, and wants to give him control of nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world.

>i brought up how she takes money and sells influence to nations that publicly execute gays and women

And ignores the fact that she uses donations to help support woman and feminism in third world countries, literally using the money against them. You're mad at Clinton for playing the political game, but not at Trump for literally using tax loopholes?

>I brought up how she rigged the DNC primary and all of those shenanigans

Tired meme.

>I explained how trump has never actually sexually assaulted anyone, even if he joked about grabbing them by the pussy

He didn't joke. He admitted. And there's dozens of claims of him assaulting women, and perving on women and underage girls backstage at his beauty pageants.

>I might be single after today. I'm really fucking disappointed in with her.

Give me her number, I'll take her off your hands ;)

Does that mean that as a minority I can come to America, rob and rape to my heart's content then run back to my country free of all consequences? I'm with her now!

>But supports a guy who rages at insults over twitter, and wants to give him control of nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world.

not an argument

>And ignores the fact that she uses donations to help support woman and feminism in third world countries, literally using the money against them. You're mad at Clinton for playing the political game, but not at Trump for literally using tax loopholes?

using tax law to your advantage != doing favors for terrorist enablers

>Tired meme.

not an argument

>He didn't joke. He admitted. And there's dozens of claims of him assaulting women, and perving on women and underage girls backstage at his beauty pageants.

has he ever been proven guilty? I'll wait

>Give me her number, I'll take her off your hands ;)

if you want to know what my dick tastes like then that's on you. fag.

Thank you for correcting the record. :)

I don't understand how south america voted in women in the first place. Is it a land of cucks or something? I though men were pretty macho in latin america.

Wow, trumpsters sure are butthurt today. It's almost like every single poll site has Clinton massively leading...

>wants to give him control of nuclear weapons and the most powerful military in the world.
Are people genuinely that stupid to the point they believe the POTUS can just say "Nuke x country" and they will do it? Or "Go invade X country" and the army will do that? They need to convince the brass as well as their staff that it's the best interest of the country to do those things that's why the war for oil was allowed.

We're fucking filled to the brim with leftist retards who wanted it to happen because MUH FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT. Pair that with the fact that our women are even dumber than women in general and its not hard to see why it happened.

You're trying to appeal to her logic. With women the propaganda must appeal to emotion. Fear and heartbreak are especially effective. Perhaps discuss how Hillary took care of Bill's rape accusers, or laughed on tape after getting a child molester off scott free after suspicious events regarding the case's evidence.