They made me put my shirt on inside out when I went in to vote

I walked up to my polling place to be stopped by a lady, She said I can't wear my shirt here, and to put it inside out. After I voted the same lady walked up to me and said "Thanks for the shirt, I would have worn my Nasty Woman shirt, but I decided nah."

did you silently kek the woman's statement?

You aren't allowed to wear political affiliation clothing, buttons, stickers, hats, etc. to the polling stations. Don't do stuff like that.

its illegal to wear political shirts at the voting booth because its considered you trying to sway/fraud the election

THis depends on the state. Its illegal for workers but the american citizen I beleive can. Ask them to cite the law.

I'm assuming this was your first time voting. It is fairly common knowledge that you can wear stuff like this at any polling station.

if that's you post dick

Here in Texas you can't. It's called electioneering.

what

But driving up to the polling place in a bus paid for by DNC shills? Come on in.
No need to show ID; we don't do that here.

no, american citizens cannot wear political oriented shirts at voting stations

Can't*

Fucking mobile

I wonder how many first time 18 year old voters will cry and bitch about it on social media

hey i didnt say i agreed with it but it IS the law in most states

also, you really dont want fights breaking out at voting booths :/

pull out your dick and timestamp it u fat faggot

>trumpcucks dont understand voting laws

no surprise, you shouldnt have left your safe space

Good for you! Yea, they can't allow those shirts for either side in the voting place. - Federal law.

Lets see that harridan go to the big house!!!

I'm half tempted.
And hey i'm only like 155

To give you a serious response, it's about proximity. It's the same reason that campaign signs can't be within 25(? don't quote me on that exact number) feet of the polling place.

THEY JUST ASKED ME TO DO THE SAME THING! JOKES ON THEM CAUSE MY ANTI-HILLARY TEE IS PRINTED ON BOTH SIDES!!!

weight does not matter, Only dick matters. post it if you want to be one of the cool kids.

what is the point of this stupid law?

do it bro but make sure your shirt or something from the original photo is in the new dick pic so we can verify its you

>campaign swag

It supposedly helps stop voter intimidation.

Voter intimidation

Nigger this isn't kikebook. Stop posting pictures of yourself on an anonymous Chinese cartoon board

>can't wear a shirt
>land of the free
Holy shit America you guys are seriously cucked, and that's coming from a fucking leaf.

You dumb shit, you're not allowed to electioneer within a radius in every state, which includes political clothing. Doofus college freshman move.

Im flattered but why you want muh dik? Are you one of those fat girls who keep messaging me on facebook fishing for dik pics

I wore my trump hat, saw another guy with OP's shirt, then again i live inna sub 1000 person town in texas

(you)

>in line to vote
WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING A HILLARY SHIRT?! YOU FUCKING BIGOT, I'M TELLING EVERYONE YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP! I KNOW YOUR BOSS TOO SHE'S GONNA FUCKING FIRE YOU LOL

That's not how you spell lard-assed faggot.

I work for my uncle, Hes voting for trump too :)

good point

Depends on your state. Here in Arizona we are uncucked and can wear whatever we want to the polls. Feels good man.

>I would have worn my Nasty Woman shirt
I'll bet you are a nasty little cocksucking bitch! When do you start the hormone treatment?

I wore my MAGA hat and shirt to vote. Backwoods North Carolina doesn't give one shit about your "laws."

The woman said that you nigger

I'm In california btw

cut your hair and grow a beard to cover up your shitty gaymans chin.

Interesting. Doest apply here in Miami tho. They shill hard out here near polling stations.

I had one it looked like this

Ill be shaving it all off soon when i join the military

I wore mine in Miami to vote. Got some high fives and nasty looks from feminists.

If you fix it so you don't have a ballsack of hair dangling from your chin and cut your hair so you don't look like a homosexual you'll look good.

also grow your cheeks out because goatees are for goats gay pirates and Muslims who have shit genetics from a half goat mother.

...bruh now show one when you were 10 in the same shirt

I dont have any facial hair anymore, Im joining the military soon, and my head hair will all be gone as well

These pictures are only like 2 weeks apart, i got the shirt not too long ago

Good.

Would've told her to fuck off, I wear whatever the fuck I want to wear, this isnt about clothes.

Ok? So? Wouldnt that be exactly what the law aims to stop and thus be a crime? Such a person would be arrested, not the guy wearing a shirt with whatever on it.

>White
>Joins the military.
Don't. Trust me.

OooOOOoooOo, what part of the military are you joining?

NO FUCKING SHIT YOU MORON.

No Propaganda at the polls, you fucking millennial.

Le edgy faggot. How did you not know it's a rule to not have campaign propoganda at the polls. Enjoy the pokey, alt right attention seeking ugly ass pussy. Might as well get a trip next. Enjoy the dox worthless maggot.

Im joining the Air Force (inb4 CHAIR FORCE LUL) i want to join for Cyber Surity or anything programming/intelligence related, College education sucks ass.

I remember a leddit post saying that if you want to show support you should wear patriotic stuff like bald eagles and American flags since they make it obvious you're for Trump.

Ah okay nice mate.
Yeah you can get sick qualifications in the millitary and get paid heaps too, and you'll serer your nation go around the world and make life long friends.
In the Aussie army you get like 60k in your first year out of training lol.

"Dox" im scared m9

You're doing your part to MAGA.

Good on you lad.

Jesus, you idiot.

Okay, I noticed these troll posts showing up lately egging on Sup Forums to 'wear funny pro trump swag' to the polls. I was wondering of anyone was STUPID enough to take the bait.

You look good with the beard

meh, no big deal, they politely asked me to turn it inside out and i did, I didnt sperg out and make a big deal, triggered any leftists there and even got a lady that was on my side, i see no problems.

Voter intimidation is illegal but it still happens. The ban on electioneering at polling places aims to minimize it.

I HATE THIS TOWN IT'S ALL WASHED UP

You're spooking me. We look super similar, I also wanted to join the air force for cyber security.

They dropped me though because I had knee surgery.

shadilay senpai.