twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>slate
Sage.

Chile, weak country just so weak.

>estimated votes so far

What a pile of trash

SAGE

It's over folks. He is losing Ohio

Disillusioned Trumptards will look to Sup Forums for shelter that provides solace and comfort in their vulnerable moment of defeat, and they will find said shelter broken down and burned to the ground. All the cross-posters from all the boards that had to deal with Sup Forums's shit for the past year and a half will descend from the heavens and rain mockery down. Not a single inch of this board will escape being torn apart. And then the flood comes, formed from the tears of laughter above and the tears of impotent crying from below, and all the dust, blood and ashes will be scattered and washed away while the Trumpscum is left no choice but to drown in the hole they dug themselves into. As the gigantic hubris they were architects of turns on them, they will finally realize the purpose of their existence: To be the perfect punchline of the greatest joke in mankind.

Trump voters are actually working until 5, shithead.

Makes sense that Drumpf is getting blown the fuck out, most polls had him trailing by 4-10 points. As a reference, go check out the 1984 map to see what losing by 4-10 points looks like.

>Trusting something run by Vice and Slate

>(((estimated)))

>*Estimates are based on pre-election polling and latest turnouts in observed polling places.

So these are literally just made up numbers

trump voters are still at work

>ESTIMATED

like the Brexit estimates? lmao

It's illegal to report polling numbers before they close. None of this is real cuck.

>(((EXIT POLLS)))

this

Texas you're no longer my favorite state

What if he wins? What will they do then.

We've got our own goys investigating these polls ourselves you stupid bastards.
What (((WE))) ESTIMATE IS ALWAYS RIGHT

dream is over drumpfkins

Shit

I was gonna vote during lunch but I guess there's no point now.

They're not made up, they're estimated. But it's highly likely the estimations are skewing towards Clinton, and with that close of a spread it's not looking good for her.

>estimated
>by Slate

early vote tracker, can't make this stuff up, try harder next time retards.

>A bunch of traitors and faggots bringing down Sup Forums

kek

>just past noon
>already received and tallied more than half the votes
SAGE

Really. If they are claiming the usual lying spread Trump is kicking ass. Guess what? He IS.

>greatest joke in mankind
>just voting and not winning
So does that mean every person that loses in the election is the biggest joke in mankind?

Wait until republicans get off work dipshits.

Conservatives are mostly at real jobs, you know, working.

Wait untill 5 when people get off work, the red will skyrocket. All the college and welfare votes have been pouring in all morning

>CHILE SHITPOSTER FAG BTFO

Winners aren't losers.

LMAO it's because all the jobless (((students))) and neets are voting first

Wait to see the polls after real Americans get off of work.

i didn't read your shit but you might be gay

wake up

YOU CANT FUCKING RELEASE EXIT POLLING UNTIL AFTER POLLS CLOSE FAGGOT, SAGE!

Oh, it's just Florida. Wait until people get off work.

Supreme Kai used to be so badass

beat me to it.

lel the shills still haven't given up have they?

>Florida voting for Hillary after Obama lifted the embargo on Cuba

I can see him losing Florida, but not Ohio or Nevada. He's been leading in the polls in those states for a while now.

Wait til trumps supporters get off work

Learn how to use greentext, you fucking underage drumpftard.

This is true. I am voting on my way home from work.

>obama had the popular vote in Texas in 2012

rly makes you think, since that was a red state.

Here's a (you)

Trump's not going to lose Ohio and especially not Iowa.

Don't waste our time.

TRUMP: 200,000,000 VOTES

CLINTON 5 VOTES

TRUMP 4 PERZIDENT!!!!

>All the college and welfare votes have been pouring in all morning

kek, what time does the voting finish anyway?

"They're not made up they're estimated" lol

Moar people that post the truth the better user

This. Most Hillary voters don't have jobs and have already voted (or will oversleep it). Trump is winning.

>NO

Chile. Never achieved anything. You know it. I know it. We all know it. Sad!

raping their siblings isn't work user

And seniors who are for Trump so late voters may even be better for Clinton.

She can lose both Ohio and Nevada if she wins Florida. Trump losing Florida more or less loses him the election.

Exist polls??? Are we leaving the EU too?

7 am till 8 pm bong
It's Amerexit time

We've been here before. The same excuses every time. And the same outcome every time, too. Prepare for butthurt.

>the joy of watching Trumpsters grasp harder and harder at their diminishing bundle of straws as the day goes along

This

I'm ok with this tbqh

We gave everything for Trump to win, if he loses we deserve to go down with the ship

I was in Mass on Sunday, our Vicar said we need to pray for America, especially if Trump loses.

This time, it was a orange buffoon who was gauche and lacked the verbosity to push his platform

The anger of his supporters is not dissipating, a continuation of Democratic policy will only see a rise in malcontent, the legion will become an army, the army a horde.

The next one will not be a Trump, he will be a Caesar, he will destroy your Republic while the plebeians scream with glee.

I want to know the texas early voting

I was here in 2012 I know what it looks like.
>half a year
In half a day the rest of the boards will lose interest and Sup Forums will be right back to perpetually posting on other boards.

Those polling numbers from Slate are literally nothing.

Based on early turnout from 2012.

Nice try

You guys sound just like Bernouts "but if if if we win California by 30 points then we can win, right guys???"

>"estimated"
>Slate

Came here to say this.

Newshill confirmed. Go back to your website, here is the link

correctrecord.org

>old white people are still at work
No.

(((Exit polls)))
Believe nothing until the election is over. Everything else is just propaganda.

Thanks burger, hopefully you'll get a brexit of your own today.

All the men are at work right now in the USA and that's Trump's biggest support group. Get ready for the landslide come 4pmish.

>Slate
>exit polls
>estimated votes so far *
>illegal to release actually voter data before election close
>fake Texas flag

THEIR SOLDIERS LOOK LIKE NAZIS.

>raping their siblings isn't work user
Interesting, considering how much Lena Dunham(self admitted sibling rapist) supports Hillary

it's not exit polls. it's estimations based on early voting.

and they aren't finished analysing florida.

>I’ve already explained in detail how VoteCastr makes its estimates, but here is the relevant portion about the how it treats the early vote totals: Local officials collect and report information about who voted early in each state, and VoteCastr then compares that public info with its own private early voter files. (As of this moment, VoteCastr has not yet made estimates for every early voter; they are still processing a large number of early votes in Florida, for instance.) To understand how this works in practice, consider my early ballot, which I cast in Iowa City last month. Though VoteCastr didn’t know who I voted for, it can make an educated guess by combining its extensive pre-Election Day polling with microtargeting models that take into consideration those things it does know about me: my age, race, and party registration. VoteCastr tells me the model believes there’s a 97 percent chance I voted for Clinton. (For what it’s worth, they were right.) When my name showed up on the list of people who voted early in the Hawkeye State, VoteCastr used that number to fill in the blank.

Underrated post

literally not exit polls
literally made up "expected" figures as explained on the site

Dumbasses. Dems always win early voting. Romney lost early voting in NC in the last election and still won the state. He also lost early voting in Florida by a huge margin and narrowly lost the state.

>Don't trust drudge and Rasmussen
>always cites slate
Thanks CTR

Holy shit, this is glorious. Trump really has a chance.

Go back to nido

yes, only this time they are losing PA and just barely ahead in Nevada.

fucking reported

No shit, but the point is OP's sources show Trump losing Ohio, Iowa, and Nevada, which is wrong and go against 2 months of polling. That can only lead me to believe the Florida poll from the same source is wrong.

The same thing literally happened with Brexit before Leave got about over 2 million votes ahead by the end.

Releasing exit polls this early would be illegal, Texas Jr.

Protip: it's illegal to announce any numbers until polls close. All of these results will be estimates until the official announcement is made because anything else will be considered manipulating the election.

I can't wait for Sup Forums to implode.

dem trips also dem absentee ballots
these are just jobless hilldos voting while trumplodytes are at work.

Fucking VOTE faggot! See

That was my thought when i first posted this research, but of course trolls try to spin it. sad really.

>old
Yeah, because his rallies were like retirement homes. Shillary voters are niggers and spics