Today is the day

Today is the day

Anyone know what time Hulu uploads?

is molly autistic? how do they justify her wearing that when she's not 12?

and why'd they have to age up the time period

I'm willing to wager it's because they're a bunch of boring ass TV teen friends instead of a group of randos thrown together because their parents are evil

>first three episodes to be released today
What the fuck?

So how do I pirate this.

Episodes are up, watching now

It's weird how the femme dyke ends up with a Skrull Prince.

>femme dyke
oxymoron

> Skrull Prince
That's Hulkling.

Good lord this intro is pretty.

Is that nigga playing Battlefront?

Isn't Xavin royalty though? I could've sworn.... It's been too long since I've read the books

>Because of PC Culture we won't see Xavin brush off Karolinas bitching because he likes taking a male human form over the female form.

He was in training to be a Super Skrull.

We won't see Xavin because Marvel doesn't own the rights to Skrulls. Unless Fox gives up FF in time.

OH NO

user Skrulls are the main bad guys in Captain Marvel. They can have Xavin as just a regular Skrull on the show.

They're doing a good job at intros

>If you were really afraid of me, you'd be getting an A

Christ

Aight, never mind then. An user earlier today said Karolina isn't an alien anymore though so if that's true then there's no reason there.

Jesus, Spike.

>Molly we talked about this

So is she magic or advance tech like the rumor say.

She is on Lexapro

That Mustache will be giving no rides.

This opening to the school has 70's style music and is great.

I thought I was high but they're actually there. About to get shwasted and dig in

It seems like they're setting Alex up for his fate in the comics

The class is bored with Gert's speech

SJWS BTFO HOLY SHIT!

you can delete this

But I shant

YES

YES

YES

>Molly having menstrual cramps at dance practice
This is adorable

>Molly's orgasm while recieving her powers
MUH DICK

ew

but I guess that did happen in the first volume didn't it?

except there it was really disturbing because the writer and author made her resemble a 6 year old

>Gert's parents are ultra SJW, but super racist
This is great

>daterape
Fuck this got dark fast

OLD LACE!

now that is one trumptastic line. best dad in the whole series.

Nico tries to do magic in the first episode

Oh man, them showing up at Alex's actually has a lot of weight to it. That was really well set up.

Its up on pirate bay

Suddenly I've turned into grandma trying to figure out how to email using facebook.

I heard it has a big change from the original in the first 10-15 minutes. What is it?

No tech so far

It shows WHY all these people that dislike each other and don't get along would end up at Alex's house. It's actually really compelling

She's used magic twice, both times with barriers.

>Mrs Minoru isn't the same Minoru from the Doctor Strange film
Lame.

Forgot pic.

Anyone got a pic of Leapfrog?

>US only provider
Why, Marvel

>Gert hates Weird Al
Too far

I am HERE for these Molly bantz

>bitch doesn't like Weird Al
I'm going to fight her

They're building to the reveal.

Yeah that's Gert alright

Welp that’s it. It’s shit.

>reptilian eye
For a minute I thought it was the Pink Zeo Ranger's head stuck in a knothole in a tree.

there's always a country that gets fucked

Did the dude that said no magic even watch the show?

On two so far. This is great, I knew Schwartz and Savage were the right choice. Everyone is cast really well.

of course not

ffs the house has an AI and the viewer couldn't differentiate. They even specify that it wasn't the staff talking

He looks like he has a tramp stamp that says "Soy Boy".

so basically all the dads on the show are based and all the moms are evil

OLD LACE

Was them sacrificing people to take their lifeforce for a dying man a thing?

A dying man? No.

Chase's dad is a cunt

Best Marvel show that isn't Legion. I was seriously impressed.

Why did they need a sacrifice in the comics? I seriously can't remember. I quit when Whedon came on, but it's been years since I read them

To revive the gibborum.

saving the world with clean energy is bad?

The tech they are using seems alien, but it seems like a body is disintegrated and then transferred to this creepy old man. It doesn't matter anyway because it doesn't work this time and Spike kills her leaving her body on the beach.

he's still an asshole

Tumblr keeps going on about how all the cishet are shipping Karolina and chase but I have yet to actually see this shipping happen so I don’t get it.

Why are they so butthurt about non canon shipping when they ship karolina and nico.

>bringing Tumblr shit here

If everyone stopped being mad about things that aren't real, we'd have to actually start liking things and that is unacceptable.

That is some QUALITY CG right there.

The Deans basically being Scientologists is A+

>shitting on a show for putting a dinosaur in it

It’s a puppet.

What show is that?

Runaways

inb4
>WE CANT HAVE ONLY BLARGK KID BE EVIL! MAH DIVERSATY
>LES MAEK WHAIT BOI EVIL! IS PROGRESSIVE! IS DIVERSE!

Know they are gonna screw this up and try to redeem Alex or in some way keep him in the show.

>Molly as a child
my heart

Seen first ep. I like the kids' chemistry so far.

I think this series wants me to use Lyft

It seems like they are setting Alex up to be evil

Just be sure to off yourself after going on an autistic mass shooting.

just finished the episodes, liked it pretty well

better than Punisher, at least

From US? proxy and torrent. I'm waiting for the subtitles, can watch that on streaming without them but I'll miss things sure

isn't lyft the only thing you can use in Cali or something like that.

Or am I thinking of austin?

anyway, show seems solid and all but am I the only guy not liking the fact that they are humanising the parents a bit too much...

I get that they have the time to flesh them out into more complex characters, but by showing them actively regretting their choices and showing the flaws in their relationships it just makes them all feel so.... unequal?

Like them wavering and having some good in them makes their reveal as villains feel weaker. Like chases mom, being this battered woman kind of makes it feel like he only lost one parent who he already hated, or the fact that Wilder is showing regret just makes alex's eventual turn feel unnecessary. or the fact that karolinas dad isn't even in on it.

I fucking loved the moment when happy go lucky karolin from the perfect hollywood family realised her parents just kinda didn't like her, though she was weak. that was fucking great, now we have some cult story and a mother who was already super creepy and her dads just this halfwit who's going to take up screen time with his lame as scooby doo escapades.

when the parents where determined comic book super villains who were sure they were in the right because it was all "for the kids", they were kinda more compelling.