It's happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ue1DTQTJxpM
newsmax.com/Headline/programming-problem-utah-vote/2016/11/08/id/757704/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOLqO56fiFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brexit 2.0

I repeat, Brexit 2.0

Michigan going red. Maybe that's what Trump's announcement is about, internal pollign says it's over for Hilldawg.

Lol Luntz riding our dick he always lags behind what Sup Forums already knows

KEK WILLS IT

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

How will (((they))) allow this, surely they'll steal the vote with the Soros machines.

Why is this surprising? It's like the hardcore traditionalist Latinos who vote red all the time. To think they will vote for a globalist faggot who won't blink as she tosses them under the buss for mere shekels is fucking retarded

Florida is the only thing that matters and it looks like Hillary is going to win it.

What is everyone on about? Doesn't this show that Trump has no way of winning at all?

As a Michigander, this isn't "unexpected" in the slightest. The fucking eggheads are just unable to acknowledge the signs and use basic logic in viewing how things are going to turn out. They don't understand how much that everybody in the entire state HATES Hillary Clinton.

I've been saying it for months, Michigan is going to be red. Period.

HE IS HERE

Are you saying (((polls)) were wrong?

ITS GOING RED

kek wills it!

WITNESSED

holy 88

kek wills it

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Praise Kek brother, the habbenings will habben, Kek wills it! I can just feel a Trump victory in the air, Kek shines his light upon us on this glorious day!

The primary's show people are pissed there.

Damnit.

I guess this guy was right.

This. Been saying for a while that white turnout is going to shock people. White Yanks aren't going to go quietly, they're going to show up and MAGA.

KEK

NICE

KEK

Also check dose dubz-dubz, Trump will win.

Trump is a billionaire. He will buy the election like Kennedy did!

What? No. If he gets all 72 electorates from the gray states on that map he wins. You need 270 to win.

kek is here

this and this Is exactly why uneducated shouldn't be allowed to vote, or their votes should only count as half of that of educated people. How is it fair that people who spend years in education vote is worth the same as someone who is in educated? First Brexit, now Trump, the uneducated fall for the same lies time and time again, yet because they put number the educated, they have more power than us.

where do people get this information

No that says trump needs to win all the battlegrounds, which is he leading in.

ITS HAPPENING

>voting machines are "breaking" in Detroit
>they are being (((repaired))) right now

trump will win

>have a chance
youtu.be/Ue1DTQTJxpM

But... How is that even possible to achieve? I'm struggling to understand the American electoral system.

Insiders are a real thing believe it or not.

I'm an engineer. I have never designed a faulty piece of software in my life. A voting machine should be insanely simple to design. Why the fuck does USA always have so many problems with their machines? Fuck, just toss me a couple grand and I'll design your country a working boter machine.

>much higher than expected
Only by dems and idiots in the MSM
Fucking retards

SHADILAY!

It's already determined, Trump has won.

all these digits and you doubt the power of kek?

michigan is red

ALL THESE DIGITS

Because (((they))) want them to have problems. So (((they))) can "fix" it.

Get it?

Electoral votes are winner-take-all.

If 51% of a state votes Trump, then it counts as 100% of the state voting Trump.

They're not defective.

They're ((((defective))))

They are working exactly as they have been designed to.

I voted Trump in Ann Arbor.

Low-T bearded nu-males as far as the eye could see.

SHADILAY

TRUMP WILL WIN

Kill yourself

If my fucking state goes red for Trump I'm going to lose my mind and jump off into Superior

Each state is worth X amount of electoral votes. Electoral votes are determined by population size of that state. To win, you don't need to win the popular vote (overall majority), you need 270 electoral votes from states (which puts you above the 50% mark as far as representation goes).

Whether you win 50.1-49.9% in a state or 100%-0%, you win all of their electoral votes. This makes a landslide possible while significantly losing the popular vote, and keeps states like California away from wielding undue influence over the entire country, so different regions still have a significant say, while still acknowledging their state's size (with 55 electoral votes).

Nebraska and Maine have two separated districts, and if those districts are split, you gain one electoral vote from them, out of 5 (Nebraska) or 4 (Maine). If you win both districts, you're guaranteed all of the electoral votes.

NICE DIGITS

THE POWER OF KEK IS REVEALED

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

Literally voting to keep their jobs from being shipped overseas. Best of luck to them.

>deep down they know people who actually have a job vote trump

From an European point of view, used to proportional electoral systems, the fact that a candidate can win the election with less popular votes than the other is something hard to swallow.

I predicted Michigan going red

Have seen the massssssss number of Trump signs

Only around college campuses do you see any Hillary

Was MI leaning dem? Or tossup?

These digits are off the charts

is Michigan woke AF FAMALAMA??

any time the government has money to spend, they don't do like normal businesses, they just give the money to a crony or a donor, directly or indirectly.

it's why obamacare cost about a billion dollars for the website and it was so fucked up they hired a different company to start over from scratch.

and when they don't spend money it's just as retarde: we have to pay about 50 bucks to do our taxes on line with private companies. they could tax each person in america 10 fucking cents and use that 30 million dollars EACH YEAR to put the tax forms online, but no, Turbo Tax pays the legislators to not do anything that intelligent.

AND THEY STILL ARE BABY

No do it at Lake Huron so I can watch. Pls

AND YOU GOT US EVEN MORE

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Posting my prediction again

You know what to do burgers.

Get out and vote Trump.

Make Sup Forums proud of you.

you have to understand the founding our union, all the states want political power

it works for us

KEK
WILLS
IT

EVEN THE POO IN LOO IS HELPING

WE SHALL SAVE THE WORLD WITH OUR MAGIC

they're not really broken just using it as an excuse to meddle

TOASTING IN EPIC KEK BREAD, SHADILAY

Thank you, I think I'm starting to understand it now. May God have mercy on you Ameribros, you need it now more than ever.

newsmax.com/Headline/programming-problem-utah-vote/2016/11/08/id/757704/

This. Were it Bernie there would have expected been a much closer split, but no one likes Clinton, even the dindus in downtown Detroit think she's scum.

American here. Yep, it's a bullshit system. Euro systems are way better.

lol

>(exit polls)
Believe nothing until the election is over. Everything else is just propaganda.

Witnessed

Heh Spiritcooking? No match for my Shitposting. Check em !!!!!!!

I am going to have so much fun tomorrow. I have about a hundred of these already.

You know those spending time in education will vote Democrats just so they can spend more time in education and not have to worry about paying for it or working in it they know they'll continue to get money from the government.

KEK confirms

Kek almighty, the memes are working overtime

Where's the November surprise luntz and Wilson were talking about?

Great News

youtube.com/watch?v=aOLqO56fiFA

I CAN FEEL THE KEK OVERTAKING ME. IT IS A GOOD PAIN.

He's here.

Is.. is it happening? Is it?

>Be Britain
>Vote for UKIP along with 4 million other people
>WAT WE GOT 12% OF THE VOTE SHARE
>12% of 650 MPs is 78 MPs
>Actually get 1 MP
>And he's a fucking cuck

FUCKING HAPPENING
KEK IS REAL

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN A BUNCH OF AUTIST ON THE INTERNET WON TRUMP THE WHITE HOUSE?!

PRAISE KEK!

Cuban spic here, we have Florida covered.

It would be acceptable if the States had much more power and the President was little more of a figurehead

Good luck America!

PRAISE KEK!

KEK HAS BLESSED US

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

KEK IS WITHIN US ALL

HE ROSE AGAIN LIKE THE FLAMES OF A PHOENIX

WHAT THE FUCK

It has begun.