Why are so many parents okay with teenagers having sex today?

Why are so many parents okay with teenagers having sex today?

>happened before my lifetime
>>continues happening after I die.
>human nature.

>today
>Implying 16 year olds weren't being knocked up by their husbands for thousands of years

Because their parents were doing it too.

They are going to do it whether you want them to or not. If you let them know you're cool with it then hopefully they actually listen and don't make a fucking baby.

Only cucks get wrangled into marriage these days

>tfw never had sex as a teenager

Baby boomers are cucks.

>le mgtow

>tfw never had sex

>tfw this and don't actually know any women either

>tfw turn 20 in august and this will apply to me

Me too, I lost my virginity to a hooker in Thailand this year at 22 years old. I got the clap from her. But all in all totally worth it.

> Gen X

They're the people who were kids when hippies were on tv so they love being progressive and cool and buying their 14 year old daughter condoms so that she can let the entire football team run a train on her.

I dont care what sexual shit people get up to when they're adults but i'd kick my kid out of my house if they started fucking people before 18.

The world is full of degenerates.

Especially in theocratic countries.

Same but I fucked a teenager to compensate

Because they're the worst generation

Tfw had sex with prostitute and got genital warts

>Why are so many parents okay with teenagers having sex today?

They were always ok with it.

Because they are degenerate pieces of shit who don't love their kids.

Their kids know it too, which is why most millenials fucking hate their parents, whether they admit it or not. No one likes a cuck, and there is nothing more cucked than letting a boy tell you what he's going to do with YOUR daughter.

as if daddy didn't hear her have sex
daddy wanted a sneak peak

Man, people used to get married at 14

That's obviously from the guy's dad's point of view.

Now if that was from the girl's dad, we all know he'd be fucking pissed and would stop it immediately.

Get with the program, OP, you fucking autistic faggot retard fuck.

how the fuck was it worth it

yea me neither, but it sounds better to only say you never had sex as a teenager
t. 25

Not every father is some possessive weirdo

I used to fuck my girlfriend with her dad home all the time.

My sister is 14 and is pregnant with a niglet

Please fucking help me. How do I secretly get her an abortion. Without her or anyone else knowing.

>tfw khhv

Because of this mentality
No kids don't just fuck. They want to fuck but it's your job as a parent to teach impulse control and minimize the situations where they would have to control that impulse.

now they fuck random people starting at 14 until about mid 30's and then half a kid who they cant relate to anymore due to the age difference and is likely autistic

or they accidentally have a kid in early 20's and split up and the guy gets cucked by child support payments and step fathers

falcon punch

Sneak a bunch of ketamine into her breakfast. It might not cause an abortion but will probably lead to a psychic mutant baby.

I still have my virginity but teens should be fine doing it

Though this comes from an educated family that wouldn't do stupid shit like teen pregnancy

This.
Dads dont care of youre a decent dude... and not black

>Man, people used to get married at 14
No they didn't, you worthless trash. (Look it up, the average marriage age is well documented through the centuries.)

>Why are so many parents okay with teenagers having sex today?
Because the parents are worthless trash.

lol parents only pretend to not want you to have sex unless they is something wrong with them and their relationship to their children.

As your parents, the idea of you growing up and getting your fuck on is uncomfortable for them but at the same time they were once teenagers and they know that repressing sexual feelings leads to the worst kind of outcome socially.

Literally the only parents I ever encountered when I was a young man either sized me up to make sure I wasn't going to be pushy about sex or they were emotionally abusive cunts whose kids are now damaged adults.

Because my parents understand that a mature, safe and educated introduction to it will make me a better human and partner. That it is inevitable.

Push her down the steps, punch her in the stomach, slip a vitamin C or an abortion pill into her food or drink.

Does she love this nigger and actually wants to go thru with the pregnancy?

Don't bother, most ameritards are literally insane.

Because there's no stopping it once it's already happening. they'll fuck Anywhere at anytime.

I have double digits, you don't. I win by kek's grace.

It only took 2 antibiotics to get rid of it and I got to fuck 6, 4'10, 90 pound teenage Asian qts. I'm moving to Thailand this april, I love the country.

Teens should have sex they should get married to one another earlier. What's with this cuckservative "have sex when you're 27 when her ovaries are about to turn bad" crap ?

mass confusion w/r/t appropriate parental roles, reactions. supression of natural instincts

Just let someone kick the shit out of her.

The problem with teenagers having sex is having to cover their asses financially when they fuck up.

Teens are essentially stupid people. If my kids were sexually active, I would cover the risks with them and help them mitigate the risks.
>Pregnancy, use condoms
>condoms suck, go for head or anal sex
>Disease is common, fuck virgins when possible
>If female, Birth control. Periods suck and BC reduces Libido and sex drive, meaning less horny all the time which is FUCKING great for teens who are trying to get into college

so on and so forth.

Because there's no more reason to throw a fit over it. Abortions are commonplace, virginity has no value and safe sex is cheap.

They all had disgusting black cunts.

>tfw turn 20 in a week and (just barely) doesn't apply to me

Well he literally said
>I got the clap from her
Of course americlap was impressed by the round of applause

> 27 ovaries bad

You aren't even considered an older pregnancy until 35.

spike all of her drinks with vitamin C. this kills the baby.

Or set up a trap of some sort to whack her hard in the stomach.

this, is it any good?

She won't tell my parents who the father is. The father is obviously not going to be apart of her life anyways. So she is going to be a single mother,

But for reasons I can't explain she wants to keep the baby. And parents are supporting her because they are chrisfags.

>vitamin C
What why
>abortion pill
Doesn't it have to be early on? I think its too late. I don't know anything about this though.

I just want it dead. For her sake.
I could buy this where? Really would work?

Chlamydia is curable and incredibly easy to get rid of. You need to get rid of it immediately though, because there are usually no symptoms, and if you let it sit long enough in your body, you could become sterile and it leads to other fucked up problems.

But yes, it's curable.

>Baby boomers are cucks

Baby boomers are not the current gen raising the majority of teenagers.

>tfw turn 20 in august and this will apply to me

Same here, fellow eternal anglo

Because their parents are Boomers, and Boomers were the hippies who were all over the "free love" shit in their youth. And many if not most of them got married after they got pregnant. So they feel they can't jusdge, and are ok with it as long as they dont knock the girl up

Tfw 16 yr old boy and your mom is a pediatric doctor and brings you a bag full of Jimmi hats

>I could buy this where? Really would work?

Yes it would, and just from your local drug dealer, as you are american I feel obliged to tell you to avoid the blacks

Nobility married young. Living in a town it was between 17-19 and even older for rural women.
Reason most believe that is the only marriages people heard about were the noble families.

No sir, light brown to be exact. Also you can get any pills you want at a pharmacy in Thailand. All I did all day there was snort oxys and fuck prostitues. Feels good man

Really it's closer to 30 than people imagine with 27 is pushing it. 35 the kid is a full blown autist.

Besides even if we assume that old pregnancy age is 35, how are we going to keep white people alive? She'd probably only pop out two kids from 27-35 when White families need at least 4 preferably 5 kids.

>mfw mom was 35 when i was born

Explains your autism.

Underrated
Gross senpai, honestly pathetic
>paying for sex
>Thais qt
>fucking shorter than 5'5
Please don't tell me you have some fat gut too

I'm honestly shocked Sup Forums has such a liberal view on teen sex

its funny, because i actually am

What was in that picture file since it got deleted?

Sex is good and healthy, better than war and hate.

Thats the spirit!

I too have a celibate life (29 btw) which resulted from an ultra conservative household when I was younger and I advise you all to just dump your gf's and wifes, trash the condoms and join me in my martyrdom, because its the only "right way" and not degenerate at all.

Ah yes, when you get kids of your own just lock them up for as much time as you can so they can turn out just like me.

Im a superior role model.

>And remember: God wills it

Short Asian women are my fetish and nope, I was a fat teen but got fit. I'm 6'1 188

Because everybody has figured out that teen abstinence has failed and was always the equivalent of putting your head in the sand.

No. Teenage girls are inexperienced and just lay there. The "love" is superficial and fake to the point where it sickens you in your adulthood.

>American civilization

No. Sex is better when pumped full of testosterone, not anxiety.

Push her down the stairs

My grandmother gave birth to my dad at age 41 back in the old days. Dad was/is a chad. Not autist.

>tfw he got the number of a Romanian teenage waitress during a trip to London. He was 55 years old at the time.

Sir, that's the wrong colour. A vagina has to be pink.

Yeah, let's just give up and enable them. That'll solve the problem.

They were pink inside, baka

post more

Nothing interesting.

Or you can think of a different way to solve the problem.

Doesn't count.

>dane thinks gay sex is better
I expected this from sweden, not dane

We're not okay with it, we're just making sure they don't knock a dumb bitch up/get knocked up if they do.

Besides, if you haven't lost your virginity by the age of 17, you're basically a retard.

Mfw that stupid bitch was just another whore looking for a sugar daddy.

Got a blow wen I was 19 and then lost it to a beautiful Czech hooker in Prague at 21 with a round ass

Its election day, do this thread again in one month and the results will be different. All the statistics show its much better and healthier for families to wait for marriage both the man and woman. Only a liberal would ignore the data and rely on what feels good.