Have you guys accepted the fact that Trump lost?

Have you guys accepted the fact that Trump lost?
I did.

Goddamn burgers.

Kind of hard to accept that he lost when he's winning. I don't expect your kind to be able to read, though.

#DonekMusisz

>he's winning

Even though he's getting shat on in every poll. And you're going to claim those are rigged even though you have no proof that they're rigged.

HILLARY2016

CTR pls go.

I hope you get invaded again you sausage making piece of shit

Except the pollster disclosing that they oversample democrats.

I thought Brexit was lost, from the moment I voted when the polls opened, all the way up until Sunderland's result came in.
After that I dared to believe, but I didn't dare to call it a win until Birmingham was called.

TRUMP WILL WIN
R
U
M
P

>Even though he's getting shat on in every poll
There's only one poll that matters son. Thought everyone would've realized that after Brexit. Trump is looking good to take Michigan, if he does, it's over.

CTR shilling hard today lmao

enjoy your final day of employment

>polls are accurate
>polls miraculously tightened in last 4 days
>same shit with Brexit because MSM tried to manipulate the vote with fake/slanted polls

try again Mrs. Globalist, you lost

MAGA

According to the IBD TIPP poll he's winning.

Firstly Trump is winning
Secondly fuck you proxyshill

>muh tinfoil hat conspiracy theories

What did those get you? Did Hillary go to jail? Did FBI find anything? Yeah I thought so.

>Netherlands

>India

>>polls miraculously tightened in last 4 days
>tightened

>tinfoil hats

Sure is nice that Hillary is in jail now right? OH WAIT

Why is it always a foreigner giving input on US elections?

Are these flags legit? I don't understand how so many people from foreign countries give a f*ck about American politics when we don't care ourselves

Because you're allegedly a super power.

>twitter is my proof

LOL

They're paid to do so.

Better watch where your boyfriend goes, I fucked him last night, says you're horrible in bed.

>I have never taken statistics once in my life

At least let us shitpost for a few more hours until we get the results, you are no fun.

>my one online poll from Nate Cardboard is all polls
>same dude said Trump had 1% chance of getting the nomination

literally every single major national poll has tightened in the last few days

You can only blame the blacks.

And by extension you can only blame the welfare state for sustaining them so that the Democrats can harvest their votes.

>oversampled demographics.
Yes, this was completely open. I don't understand how you could give any credit to a media industry reporting without comments polls which TELL YOU that nearly every poll is oversampled D+something even in Republican states.

No need to shill for him, it's over for Trump.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the Billy Busch scandal, we wouldn't be worrying at all. One sentence was all it took...

>One sentence was all it took

One sentence is what I'm looking forward to when Trump appoints a special prosecutor.

Obvious shill is obvious

I'm pretty sure nobody here seriously considered him as a serious candidate, it's just memes.

This.

Honestly I had a dream last night where Trump wins, and he says it was just a joke and he won't be the president.