ELECTION FRAUD IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!

ELECTION FRAUD IN PENNSYLVANIA!!!

It is already happening: Voting Machines in Lebanon County, PA sometimes count your vote as Democratic when you vote full Republican!

PLEASE HELP TO MAKE THIS PUBLIC SO THAT EVERYONE SEES THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon_County,_Pennsylvania
news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud
us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/how-to-report-voter-fraud-2016-presidential-election
ldnews.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/08/director-error-causes-gop-votes-appear-dem/93474872/
pasenategop.com/blog/2013/05/16/governor-signs-smucker-voting-standards-bill-into-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumped, thanks for fighting the good fight, germany

BUMP

fucking hell.

>democracy

But Snopes said the voting machines weren't rigged.

I'm not sure if it's legitimate or just old people too retarded to use a computer. I know democrats cheat but I also know old people are amazingly retarded. Should just have scantrons

This, yanks, is why you do it low tech. It's much more reliable, and you can't program a pen to mark the wrong vote.

The same thing happened to lota of voters down here in Texas. Does Texas and Pennsylvania use the same voting machines? If Texas and PA share the same voting machine manufacturer then this could be clear evidence of fraud.

That is disgusting if that is a legit source.

I HOPE YOU FAGGOTS ARE KEEPING TRACK OF ALL THE INSTANCES OF ELECTION FRAUD

THAT WAY YOU WILL HAVE A CASE TO PLEA ONCE IT'S ALL OVER

Bump

Snopes is owned by (((them)))

BUMP

DO NOT

LET
THIS
HAPPEN

Make sure you see no buses, make sure you call out bullshit. The left have initiated a war, the public is not aware of it yet but WE KNOW

bump

GET OUT AND VOTE.
DON'T LET SOROS STEAL THE ELECTION

Nice voting system you have there

C
U
C
K

>lebanon county

Ya sure hookay.

Bump

Its literally nothing as always. A few machines fuck up each time.

Thank you, I'm always happy to support my burger-bros fighting for the world's future!

How nice are those Soros Machines. Automatically correcting the record.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon_County,_Pennsylvania

Don't be retarded.

Bump

I'M NOT AFRAID OF THE "VOTER FRAUD" YOU CAN SEE ON THE SCREEN

I'M AFRAID OF THE VOTER FRAUD THAT CHANGES AN 'R' TO A 'D' IN THE MEMORY BANKS

Snopes also says that podesta doesn't drink a cocktail of blood semen and breadt milk in honor of Satan, but we know better.

>his voting is 100% electronic

cucks

at least fill out a sheet that goes into a machine for tallying

It's nothing

Lebanon city resident here. Lebanon Daily News is pretty legit. It's a shame because Lebanon county is a historically conservative stronghold

Fucking kikes.

All will hang.

It says "confirmed by county officials", so we can be sure it is legit... sadly...

Seriously. Someone look up the manufacturer of both Pennsylvania and Texas voting machines. I am almost certain they use the same one!

Bumping is pretty much synonymous with "someone else do something" so I guess at some point we're going to have to tackle this and spread it effectively. Who can we sen this to? Is Ricky Vaughn still on Twitter? Would Trump's sons tweet this? What about the man himself?

This needs attention whether it's real or not.

Well the county officials have said that the machines are not working. That's pretty official

Actually the only real cases of voter fraud this election have been Republicans.

news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud

They need all the fraud they can manage. Polls say so...

us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=99839c1f5b2cbb6320408fcb8&id=e8554a1cd7

This.

True, but then you have to have a "government official" count the ballots. They can just say what they want. Oh, we got 12 Republican and 11 Democrat, oops, I mean 11 Republican and 12 Democrat. :^)

Fraud is fraud. Which I've always wondered why it mattered when the electoral college casts the vote and can vote anyway they really want to.

This Chinaman is on to something.

Bump

>this much denial
There is clear election fraud coming from the DNC , just admit it , faggot.

Thanks for correcting the record. You really made all of us think

I heard this was a concern weeks ago, so I intentionally picked each republican spot manually.

PA voter btw

How difficult is it to produce a reliable voting machine? Technically, it seems on par with a geocities site.

Who else thinks this election is far from over?

Have a bump.

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it, everyone should know trump is an absolute maniac.

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

>a few machines fuck up each time
>Always seem to fuck up in a way the Republican vote gets converted to a Democratic vote

CTR pls

I'm not saying it's impossible to rig an election doing it the old fashioned way, but it is far easier to detect, and harder to pull off than messing with some code.

This is stupid people not understanding machines.

The rigging is transparent to the user. Machine checks Rep and shows Rep but submit a dem vote.

ASK PAPER BALLOT we had same issue in canada liberals rigged machines.

DRUMPH WILL NEVER WIN PA GET OVER IT

WELL AMERICANS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

Every state has a "Berlin" or a "New Berlin" and a "Machester" a "London" a "New London"

At some point we got tired to naming shit after stuff in other countries, then we just used the Indian names, and after that, once we pushed west we just got really lazy and started naming towns after obvious shit.

"Let's call this West, Texas!"
"Hey this place is right between Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansans! Let's call it Texarkana!"

Thanks for kikeing the record. Back in the oven now

WHAT IS THIS SHIT

Someone posted a link where you could report voter fraud.

Is this a case where people should be doing this? Or should we post reaction pics and retweet it instead?

> using Washington post as a source
Quit reading there.
It's literally on camera of a democrat saying they bus them.

Actual Lebanese citizen in vacation here. Don't worry, the real Lebanon is in the Middle-East nothing to worry about goys.

Oh, no, I totally agree. It's just I don't really see the point of it when the US elections boil down to an electoral college. A whole state could for Clinton, but electoral college reps of that state can go "lol, n'ah, Trump". I mean, it's happened before, very rare, just never makes sense to have voter fraud when we don't go by the popular vote.

PA is current Trump winning.. you picked the wrong state in your faggot made up bullshit.

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/how-to-report-voter-fraud-2016-presidential-election

If this is true,

I hope purgatory is going blue this year

Because you ought to vote with bullets if they won't take your ballots

Clinton Landslide

Colorado (59.8 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 46.3 percent
Trump – 43.6 percent

Florida (52.4 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 48.6 percent
Trump – 45.2 percent

Iowa (33.3 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 48.5 percent
Trump – 43.5 percent

Nevada (46.2 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 46.7 percent
Trump – 45.2 percent

Ohio (22.7 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 47.9 percent
Trump – 43.9 percent

Wisconsin (24.7 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 52.7 percent
Trump – 40.3 percent

Sources?

in PA each county buys and maintains its own voting machines.

His ass, counting starts in 10~ hours

He doesn't have any, Ohio is red.

If voting did anything, they wouldn't let you vote. It's rigged

There isn't one.

post the full story faggots:

In these cases, the voter attempted to vote for the full Republican ticket, but noticed in the review screen that the vote was going to a straight Democratic ticket instead, Anderson said. They alerted their poll workers, who alerted the Bureau of Elections.

The Bureau of Elections has a software expert who was able to solve the problem in each case, he said. It involves a calibration issue regarding the machine. The Republican and Democratic straight tickets appear next to each other on the ballot.

In each case, the problem was resolved and the voter was able to successfully change their ballot to the desired ticket, Anderson said. He was not aware of anyone actually casting an incorrect ballot. He was not sure whether there were any instances of a straight Democratic ticket appearing as a straight Republican ticket.

You bunch of pathetic racists make me sick. Soros clearly said that the machines are not rigged, this is just a nazi conspiracy theory soread by russian homophobes.

too obvious Pierre

I voted straight ticket in Texas, went through afterwards to check, and to make a change and everything was ship-shape. Might be different in other counties though, no idea.

In other words they have no idea if anyone didn't notice and voted wrong. These hacks are designed for exactly this; plausible deniability.

If anyone notices they fix their ballot. If they don't they get cheated none the wiser.

Lol what if someone told you that they had to recalibrate an ATM before you used it. We need to get this trash out of our elections.

Sauce?

Anyways i tweeted the op picture. Dont have too many followers though but i used #electionday hashtag so maybe people will see.

kill your fuckin self, the poll workers in PA are saying right now the machines are defrauding people. not just a couple incidences of retards trying to vote twice.

S P R E A D T H I S
P
R
E
A
D

T
H
I
S

>straight ticket voting
should be illegal desu

Good point, Jap.

Posted it to my PA friends.

Thanks guys

BUMPO
PA bros watch out!

yeah they are going all out with the rigged stuff, a lot of illegals voting actually got busted see

Happening in Michigan, too.

really dude? really?
this was irony not a bait you absolute burgerbrain

ldnews.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/11/08/director-error-causes-gop-votes-appear-dem/93474872/

BUMP

>Make sure you see no buses
I think OP's talking about machine malfunction/rigging, not people you don't like coming in to vote.

Volunteers take part in the count and a lot of it is observed and filmed.

>"Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia."

Michigan and Pennsylvania

And why the fuck don't the machines get calibrated BEFORE the election?
And how do you want to know there aren't cases in other counties where the voters didn't notice that their vote was counted for the other party?

It's going to be sad when Clinton takes 300+evs and
>muh rigging
wouldn't even matter.

AND, voting standards are set by state legislatures which are almost always Republican majorities in swing states. pasenategop.com/blog/2013/05/16/governor-signs-smucker-voting-standards-bill-into-law/
Nice re-newing the voting machines Rep. Smucker(R).
Republicans have advocated for e voting machines for two decades (free market efficiency) and now are scared because they sold their election contracts to the lowest bidding programmers.

How many people already voted and didn't notice the issue?

>at least fill out a sheet that goes into a machine for tallying
This. I haven't voted on a screen for 30 years and I'm not about to.

Voting machine (((problems)))

"calibration"

so in 2016, where they have known there will be an election every 2 years for 100 years, where we have been using touch screen technology since the 1980s, where there are billions spent on these state of the art machines and their upkeep, i'm expected to believe that this issue is an honest mistake, and they didn't or couldn't have tested these machines before hand to find this issue?

It also implies that there isn't fraud, there's error. Big difference.