THIS BIG ONE IS FOR YOU, MORF

CHARLES
GET OUTTA MY HEAD

MENDOZAAAAA

PYRRHHHAAAAAA

JEEEAAAN

THIS IS A DODGE

THE WILD MAN OF BORNEO

Who the fuck are you, you red-looking mustard-looking...

AIN'T THAT A BITCH I'M KETCHUP MOTHERFUCKER
MUSTARD
ZAP YO DUMB ASS

GRIFFIIITH!!!!!

ROBOOOOTS

STEVEN

DINKLEBERG

>logan sees his first salad.jpg

THIS ONES FOR YOU MORPH!

TELL CYCLOPS I MADE HIM A CONVERTIBLE

I need to know what youtube this came from

youtube.com/watch?v=j-K-zqLNtcw
One of my favorite of Danielle Kogan's work

SPOOOOONNNNN!

Was the Morth the only male character Wolverine ever cared so much about? Does it have something to do with Morth's ability to turn himself into a Jean?

SHOCKEEEEEEER!

holy shit that's great

LEEEEEEEELAAAAAAA

L-E-E-L-A
LEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA

Mary Jane? MARY JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

MEEEEEG

X-Men TAS holds up pretty well. For all its goofiness it seemed mature, especially episodes centered on specific characters and that dealt with their past. Or the anti-mutant arc. They'll never make another x-men show like it.

Wow, the new issue of spiderman looks great

Is mary jane suddenly the t-1000 for some reason and is evaporating?

MJ got lost in a dimensional vortex, the mysteriously came back. She in Peter where about to get married then it turned out she was a clone made of water.

Mary Jane fell into a portal a while back and showed up again unexpectedly. She showed up unexplained and her and Peter was happy for a while, but then it turned out she was a Hydro-man based clone of MJ and the real one was still off in a portal somewhere. She evaporates, telling Peter she loves him, and suffering ensues. The real MJ still has not been rescued by the end of the series.

That fag never even existed outside of the show, and if the writers actually understood Wolverine, they'd know that Morph would be someone he actually would want to kill himself, or someone who he'd dislike as much as Scott

damn, I don't remember that. Maybe I should give this a rewatch sometime.

She's a clone who eventually lived passed her expiration date. Peter proposed to her and married without knowing she was a copy while the real Mary Jane is presumed dead, but they'll never say it because of censors. Her last words to Peter were, "If the real Mary Jane is anything like me then I know she loved you Peter".....Fuck, now I miss TAS.

I'm made of laffy taffy motherfucker

LOUD NOISES

WEEELLSHIIIIE!

PLAAAAASMA

R-2!

HELP ME R-2!

AUUUUUUUUUUURGH

He technically did exist from before, called Changeling, and was chosen because no one gave a fuck about him, oddly enough.

And yeah, they changed the name because DC changed Beast Boy's name for... no real reason.

penis?

I still remember this episode. It's something like this:

A repeat of bridge scene between Green Goblin, Spider Man and Gwen Stacy, but this time with MJ. But GG has a dimensional black hole device he usurped from Spot (I think this was his name) and during the fight, MJ falls off the bridge and at that time, device randomly opens a portal under MJ's path and MJ gets lost in dimensions. Spider Man sees the fall, but not the portal so assumes she fell into the sea. Dives to find her but fails.

Long time later in another episode, She mysteriously re-appears and finds Peter. They agree that life is short and get married asap.

In this contiunity, Hydro Man is MJ's ex and keeps coming back for her (actually this is Hydro man's introduction to the cartoon). So he catches the wind of this marriage and crashes the wedding, kidnaps her to an underwater lab (Dr Ock's old lab). Spider Man goes there, they have a fight, wreck the place some more, Hydro Man gets the upper hand and is about to kill him. A burst of water knocks Hydro Man away and turns out it's MJ that did it out of desperation. A scientist appears out of nowhere to explain that this MJ is a clone made out of Hydro Man's DNA he scraped off of the floor on a roof HM and SM last fought and where HM died by vaporization. Turns out the cloning process isn't perfect and clones aren't stable. Hydro Man goes apeshit and destroys the lab but dies via vaporization, Scientist runs away during the rampage. MJ starts vaporizing a while later and dies. Peter goes apeshit after losing her again, this is that scene.

Cartoons, everybody!

CURSE YOU, HE-MAAAAAAN!!!!
MRYAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAH!!

CLOOOOOODS

INUYASHA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASUUUUUUU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your system is shit

I know people will say it's nostalgia but the spider-man and x-men cartoon for the 90s were goat. I dont think marvel will ever recapture that magic

nowadays wolverine almost has to be front and center (x-men evo managed to avoid that but really didn't like that he had to ditch the tan costume).

GET BACK HERE SHOCKER!

>Clones

Storm being claustrophobic freaks me out to this day.

Oh, uh… BARNEY!

More accurately
youtube.com/watch?v=8l3Bo1MK9_Q

This image is 90's as fuck.

Peter realizes he loved the Hydro man clone more. At least the clone let him try anal.. Ffs that poor clone.. Imagine waking up thinking you're yourself but later in the day suddenly realize you're a meaningless clone about to dissolve in front of the person you thought was your lover. 30 seconds to sum up your thoughts as you dissolve into nothingness.

Isn't the ending Spidey going into the portal to find Mary Jane after having Stan Lee stranded on top of a roof?

AMEEEEEEEEEERICA!

If only. It wasn't the same day, she spent nearly an entire season with him. Long enough for her to get engaged and for them to have a marriage and to move in together.

AKIRA!!!!!!

TETSUO!!!!!

What are you guys quoting?

Get out

jane

Reminds me of that Batman: TAS episode where Robin helps a girl and they get along really well but then she turns out to be a piece of Clayface who gained sentience, then she dies.

Fuck man now I'm depressed

MANDARIIIIIIN!

What is this, a convertible for ants?

WARREN?!
WARREN WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU!?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?

MEGATRON!!!

COVERED WITH SCORPIONS

TOOTY
FRUITY

GOOD LORD, MAN!

FEELEEESHAH