Friendly reminder that you can no longer shout "CTR shill!" or "Thank you for Correcting The Record!" after tonight...

Friendly reminder that you can no longer shout "CTR shill!" or "Thank you for Correcting The Record!" after tonight. Any hillary shitpost after tonight is guaranteed to be genuine.

and when she wins, I am going to enjoy posting and bathing in your fucking tears, Sup Forums.

Nigger you are retarded. Calling everyone a paid shill is a long time tradition of Sup Forums

/thread

Nigger you are retarded. Calling everyone a paid shill is a long time tradition of *Sup Forums*

Fuck

no it is not you fucking shill.

Fuck off CTR

Nah it won't be pro Hillary shitposts if Hillary wins but that the US will replace Sweden as the laughing stock of Sup Forums

Burgerfats. Of you don't vote trump get ready to get spammed off the board

A
FUCKING
WITCH

If hillary becomes president then she will be impeached. There will be more ctr here trying to keep her in than ever so I'll continue using those terms, thank you.

We are paid to the 12th of December. No worries.

fuck off jidf

/THREAD

I don't get it though. Everyone knows he's a underdog in a rigged system? What is there to gloat about?

I might have CTR shitposted a little bit.

i do miss calling people who dont agree with me jews

Thanks for correcting the record.

I'm just here to feel all the butthurt when Trump loses tonight.

Reminder you will be unemployed after today and will hanged on friday

If hillary is elected, ctr will need to keep running because Sup Forums will always need their record corrected.

An indian guy working for CTR did an AMA and said that their contract ended in day 11.

JIDF pls go and stay go

The Record: Corrected!

>and when she wins

Stopped reading. Good luck with that.

Fuck off nerd virgins we know you'd do this for free.

Try and stop us. But you won't.

your face when Trump wins and shortly after Hillary is arrested, she then rats out a giant conspiracy of pedophiles, murderers, and corrupt foreign politicians.

Hillary's coming to take your tendies tonight centipedos

what word will /pol teens use to say about those who disagree with them?
is it back to "cuck" or somethign new?