TFW ive refused to watch the star bomb because the first half is without marco...

>TFW ive refused to watch the star bomb because the first half is without marco, and the second half is star going out with that bitch tom instead of best boy
WHY CANT THEY BE TOGETHER

Whats the appeal of this show? convince me why I should watch it.

Seasons 1 and 2 genuinely made me laugh

It used to be fighting monsters and stupid humor with a cute MC with her hot sometimes cross dressing best friend, but now its become shipping drama and i dont know when ill go back to it

>this post
>that picture

I can smell you through my monitor

Why isn't this in the /sveg/ thread?

This. Stop starting threads when there’s already a thread, also we don’t have generals

>we cant have more then one thread for a show
Fucking retards

>Star is best boy
>Marco is best girl

It disrupts the flow of discussion, plus it takes up unneeded space ya dingus

No you fucking mongoloid newfag, we can't

i started watching it this past weekend, and am like halfway through season 2 now. it does some interesting stuff, there aren't really any waifus, but there IS cuckoulding. so thats a plus :^)

Why cant we you fucking bastard?
>there aren't really any waifus
Are you shitting me?

>there aren't really any waifus
Now that's just a straight up blatant lie. There's even background waifus
>Why cant we you fucking bastard?
Were you just not here when the janitors went thread-delete-crazy?

Because this discussion doesn’t merit its own thread? Plus having more than one thread reflects poorly on our community

That is correct

there are waifus if you are a pedophile, i guess...?
JK i know lots of perople jerk off to jackie,
she is a qt.

Jlullaby, I love his work

No, watch it or don't, but don't be a fag about it

but he is the new
>shadman
dont you know?

>cartoon voiced by adult
>pedophile
Get out of her with that gay shit nigga

Or do, there'd be nothing wrong with that

>voiced by adult
>thinking that matters in the slightest
stop pretending to be retarded, all the CHILDREN in this show are very clearly and cannonically under the age of 18 you pedo

Waifus and husbandos.

Reddit.

You sound just like the prudish faggots on tumblr, you sexual regressive pussy. Kill yourself mate

>y-y-you are just a prude, and regressive!
>j-just let me rape this 13 year old in peace! its my right!

>implying i ever said snything about sex with an actual underage
>implying i mentiond rape
>nice strawman faggot

>user doesn't have a very high opinion of a show's Sup Forums community
oh no, how will all the starfags live knowing they don't have your approval user? They may as well just jump off bridges right now, because who would want to keep going in this world, knowing you have such a low approval of their crazy antics.

the episodes without marco are by far some of the best
marco a shit

>I'm Reddit for calling out neckbeards

It’s not about my approval user, it’s about me actually caring about this show and it’s community, don’t you want a general so we can all talk about stuff together

No I don't, and I don't need you telling me or other people what to do because "you care so much", fuck off with that. This is a board about cartoons, there's a couple of threads on board about a specific cartoon, don't be an ass over it because it somehow detracts from your perceived conversation and thread making standards.

>doesn't know why I know

We need a Boystar episode.

sauce

Thats literally the entire image