comicsbulletin.com/case-doomsday-clock-part-one-history/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=doomsday clock&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Excited for Rorblack

mate this is going to be fucking garbage

>reviewers not shilling the latest Big Two event comic
>using "kino" unironically
Neck yourself.

From what I've seen, it looks like most of the first issue takes place in the Watchmen universe aftermath, which is the least interesting part for me.

And only a few of the last pages in the DCU, with Superman. Which is the MOST interesting part. And I think Dr. M does not make an appearance.

So no, I'm really not that excited and I have to wait another month to see how this develops.

Stupid fuckers at DC making a Watchmen sequel, for fucks sakes.

My favorite cape comics are mostly DC, and mostly from the 80s. This is going to be terrible. Why are you making it an ideological sticking point to like a bad thing? Aren't you making yourself the real cuck doing that?

Lol how desperate is Johns to have that one defining evergreen? Even writers like Loeb, Millar and Robinson have them. First he wrote Batman earth one because Batman has a lot of them and Johns thought it would finally give him an evergreen. After that was unsuccessful, he put his hands on Watchmen.

yeah. I now see the error of my ways

>Johns wants to build an eternal landmark but is doomed to fail by his own limitations, like Shelley's Ozymandias
>he is trying to do it using Moore's Ozymandias
Like pottery. Like rich, kiln-fired pottery.

It'd be ten times worse if they actually used Walter. The opening narration doesn't fit him at all. Also, I'm pretty sure Ozy purposefully made it so that the new Rorschach was Walter's polar opposite.

>reviews
Literally not ever worth paying attention to.
Not ever.

Can't wait for this objective masterpiece. Co is a tiny minorty into shit things.

This is disgusting.

Read this instead:
comicsbulletin.com/case-doomsday-clock-part-one-history/

Ozymandias made the black guy Rorschach. If it were up to the black guy he probably doesn’t want the whole Rorschach motif. Ozymandias isn’t doing this to replace Walter, he’s probably doing this to mock Walter

>The ginger character is replaced by a black..
hmmmm...

>"Warner hates Gingers"
>one example is from Disney and the other is Archie
dumb ginger

>don't think by yourself, this is how you should think

Look upon Moore's works ye mighty and despair.

MUH sacre Cow fags

>Read this

>DC Comics Has Done Nothing Illegal

It is true that DC Comics has not acted illegally.

>This is not an argument about what is legal though, it is an argument about what is ethical. While it can be argued that corporations cannot be bound to ethical notions or be expected to act for any motive besides profit, those precepts are at the heart of the problem being discussed.

Dude I'm sorry, but discussing Ethics when it comes to big publishers? You either give DC your money or you do not.

The. End.

Lol, and at the end, the author even says:

>Let’s not dismiss Doomsday Clock as a minor ethical debacle. Dismissing one wrong as too small allows us to do the same for ever mounting, ever greater wrongs. Instead let’s begin to acknowledge real facts and discuss what the right thing to do is. We can start right here in comics and move forward to solving the great issues of our day.

>Watchmen might provide a bleak view of the future, but we can provide a better answer.

That's funny. It's even ironic that the whole event is about "cynicism of Watchmen vs Hope of Superman"

I was, but now that I know that Rorschach is a nigger working for Ozymandias and that he actually has big role in this comic, not so much anymore.

Sup Forums loves to suck geoff johns dick

I'd be more pissed if it was actually Walter under the mask.

It didn't have to be Walter, but it didn't have to be a nigger working for Ozymandias either.

Is this shit releasing at midnight on Comixology?

Reviews? I didn't know that comics got reviewed!

Anyone want spoilers? nothing interesting happens, but I can give them

GO on

Yeah, go an do it plz.

>Archie
wot?

>cynicism of Watchmen
John's is a fucking idiot. He probably thought he was BTFOing Moore by showing that Veidt had failed.

>Muh Scarecow Dc is screwing Moore
fuck off they own him nothing

does Moore still get royalties from the characters and the Watchmen trades that are constantly being printed?

do I care the guy is a fucking wizard he burnt the bride first

>Watchmen world gonna get nuked soon because of human affairs
>black Rorschach recruits two heroes and goes to Ozymandias
>Black Rorscach teams up with Ozy who has cancer but wants to save the world
>he says they need to to bring Dr. Manhattan back to their universe to save them.
>flashback to clark going to high school prom and his parents die, he wakes up and tells Lois this is the first time he had a nihtmae
>Quote from Ozymandias and then issue ends

Yeah, it's slow as hell, but it'll probably work better when it's all collected.

The reviews are great because they took a beloved conservative white character and made his legacy a black liberal. Now every lefty can’t critisize it because they know people on the right hate it.

You mean the same retards who thought America was a good comic book? Yeah, I think I'll pass.

Are you missing your 'd' keyboard key or something?

thanks user. sounds kinda lame thought. why would a black guy dress up and act like rorschach? i dont get it. what about the other characters (dan, laurie) - any mentions?

Dan got a mention in passing. Pretty sure they said all the heroes are dead now.

My LCS is doing a late night release tonight.
Thinking of going cause whynot.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=doomsday clock&src=typd

FUUUUUUUUUU

>I just can't be bothered with Doomsday Clock. I don't want to read Geoff Johns blaming Watchmen for all the shitty stories he himself wrote in its wake.

Very true.