I was kicked out of my polling place by refusing to remove my MAGA hat. I wasn't even saying anything...

I was kicked out of my polling place by refusing to remove my MAGA hat. I wasn't even saying anything. I was literally just minding my own business when an elderly old bitch with a clip board told me I needed to remove my hat. I refused, citing my 1st amendment rights. The bitch called over an officer and he "nicely asked me to leave" (kicked me out). I was denied my right to vote for exercising my first amendment rights.

This country is fucked.

good work dumbass.

Didnt happen but thanks for the motivational rage desu

You can't wear clothing with political slogans in a polling place. It's that simple.

You deserve it. The same thing would happen if you wore swastikas on your jacket, retard. Drumpf if a literal evil racist hitler nazi. He took 20,000 generations to disavow David Duke

this sure happened

>comparing the swastika to the official campaign cap

Reminds me of the time I tried to unionize and a traditionalist group came and lit us all on fire with gasoline.

You can't wear political shit inside the polling place you fuck

88/100 made me rayciss

You can't wear campaigning shit in the polling place you fucking mongoloid.

>land of the free

i saw a Muslim woman wearing a head covering...apparently she was allowed to wear that.

>not dressing like a liberal fuckboy
>not chatting up the cuties in the polling line
>not hiding your power level
>not using subterfuge to vote with your ballot and dick

campaign slogans and shit aren't allowed within a certain distance of a polling place, notice there's usually political signs around a polling spot in a perimeter usually pretty far from the actual place?

Same goes for clothing. She was doing her job, hopefully would've done the same for a Clinton shirt or some shit too.

Now, if someone's wearing some clinton shit and they *didn't* get stopped, then I have a problem with it.

Yeah, despite it being in reality a "campaign" against whites, that is not actually a campaign slogan of any kind.

I am against hijabs, but I'm pro their right to wear 'em, I could give a fuck, and it has nothing to do with campaigning, therefore it's fine at a polling place.

Now, if there's a group of people with them and a bunch of mudslime men with machetes standing around, then you're breaking the law again.

Goddamnit is this a troll thread or do you motherfuckers really not know about these things?

I love this chick ever since I first saw her on G4. Makes me happy she voted got Hillary

retard

This did not happen.

You can't wear political uniforms literally ANYWHERE in germany lmao

Take your fucking hat off and go back and vote
its federal law bro

Fuck off seriously. Saw several maga shirts and hats when I went to vote early. If op isn't full of shit and this actually happened that is absolute horseshit. You can't wear political gear if you are working the polls if you're just voting and not bothering other voters you absolutely have the right to wear your maga hat. Piss off back to whatever nerd virgin hut madam rented for you.

This is exactly what I did.

Basic rule.

cuck

No, no you can't, the law is clear.

However, I imagine in cases where it's very hard to not wear it (campaign shirt, etc) they probably let it slide to not get in confrontations. A hat is easily removable and can be easily put back on when you leave, in practice, it shouldn't be a confrontation.

Vote for Trump, but don't be a cunt about it. Don't let $hillary voters slide though, fuck 'em. Fairness is fair, unfairness needs to be confronted. Rules apply to both sides.

I was in line this morning, saw a few people asked very nicely by an officer to turn shirts inside out or remove maga hats. It honestly depends on the polling location (its 'illegal' everywhere but only enforced sometimes), but it does happen.

go to another polling place then, dont be retarded

Can you take it off and go back, or go to someplace else? Don't waste your vote here.
(And yes it is not allowed, the polling station is not conspiring against you)

This. Wear your maga hat to the polls and don't let them tell you not to wear it.

You people are worse than feminazis

>voted got hillary
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

do you really not know what electioneering is?

This. I've worked elections and have campaigned for people outside of the polling place. You're not allowed to have any campaign stuff on you or tell people how to vote when you're in the polling place. That's why the campaign signs always stop a certain distance from where people vote.

When I campaigned for someone outside, we even had to turn our pro candidate shirts around to use the bathroom of the polling place. That's the rules and it's for both sides.

Then they didn't do their job very well. Don't forget election workers are temporary and other than the two leaders are usually inexperienced and clueless old or young people

That seems pretty hard to believe, but if it's true. Sue your town/city. You can make some big money with a violation of your rights like that.

Call a lawyer.

I think this is the same person who posted other classics today such as the haunting ballad, No One Told Me I Had To Register For You, and the smash hit, Not Registered 2: Wrong State Boogaloo. Both hit singles have the same album art and were very popular with the kids. Sold a lot of copies.

But yeah, seriously, people shouldn't wear their hats and tops or even anything red in. It's illegal to wear that shit inside polling places isn't it? It's considered campaigning. They should be wearing neutral colours so as not to draw attention just in case. And report the fuck out of any funny buggers.

This is the law dumbass. You're not allowed to wear trump hats and shills can't wear hilldawg shirts. Cant represent your candidate in polling locations.

idiot
1 vote less for trump because you're too stupid to take your hat down for 2minutes.

IDIOT

You're not allowed to have campaign materials at polling stations, dumbass. Put your hat in your pocket, go back, and vote properly.

I'll go back later if my boss lets me leave early.

>Things that didn't happen

What are you wearing to the polls today?

I'm thinking my washed-out red/off-white/blue board shorts, red Bundesrepublik Deutshcland tee under a white shirt with navy polka-dots, open. Navy blue du-rag. Black chucks. America.

You're a criminal, and you got what you deserved.