Bendis and Bagley

Are doing a secret Dc book. My sources say it's superman related.

Did your best friend's Uncle Nintendo tell you that? Anyway
>Bagley
Barf.
>Bendis
Barfer.

Both are good. I bet you want shit talent soyboy.

>Bendis and Bagley
>mfw

>Bagley
I hope Bendis to bring Marquez to DC.

Haahahah ur gay.

What if they give us a pre-Ultimatum “Ultimate Superboy” starring Jon? With how far BMB has fallen from grace I doubt it’d be any good, but what if?

I feel like as long as DC keeps Bendis away from writing events we should be good. USM was good. Does DC currently have Bagley?

I'd be okay if Bendis were doing anything but ongoings and events.

Hell if pushed right Bendis would be one of those creators that sell just on their name. Give him a bunch of elseworlds, Dc.

I am as skeptical as I can be with regard to BMB, but Ultimate Spidey-Man was one of the first books that hooked me on comics that I actively bought every month. I have zero interest in Bendis or Bagley, but together? That is some heavily refined comics nostalgia right there.

I wonder myself...
Recently he did a bunch of short legacy pages for every marvel comic.

>Both
>Good
I mean Bendis can be good if he wants to be. But Bagley is beyond saving now

Bagley not listed anywhere for marvel anymore.

Nah. His venom work great. You're just into poser art like your image you're using.

>Doc Shaner
>Poser
And you telling me that I have a shit taste

Bendis is going to insert his adoptive daghter again but this time as the daughter of Lex Luthor and Amanda Waller. She will be an antagonist/love interest in Super Sons.
Screencap this!

I knew he didn't stop with this...

If there one thing I really want, it's Amanda and Lex to canonically be a thing and what said.

Action Comics would be the best fit.

I'll take Bendis over Jurgens' desu senpai.

>His venom work great

Wow, monstrosities that are to look grotesque are his bread and butter. Who knew?

I wouldn't. Atleast not current Bendis.

I don't want fucking Bendis having a hand in the formative years of one of my favorite DC characters in years