You know what Marvel needs right now? That's right, Jay! Another damn post-apocalyptic alternate future!

You know what Marvel needs right now? That's right, Jay! Another damn post-apocalyptic alternate future!

Based. Stfu faggot with your whiney bitching.

Okay, Ike, don't pop a vein

Nothing wrong with it? Was there a story about Cap in the future? I don't remember

>Red Letter Memeia

If you want to write a back-to-basics run of Captain America, don’t dilute it with more dark political mumbo jumbo.

Oh look, another "muh politics hurting my feefees" whining faggot

It wasn't even that long ago

the year is 2020, T.R.U.M.P.D.O.K. has taken over America, and only the Carol Corps can stop her (YAAASS QUEEN!). what will Captain America do when he realizes that the only way to beat a white male is to stop being a white male?

It's not future. Doesn't count

You trying too hard user.

but I've never tried hard at anything

>T.R.U.M.P.D.O.K. has taken over America, and only the Carol Corps can stop her
Trump came out as trans? Did Sup Forums spontaneously implode?

It’s not about feefees, soyboy. It’s about protecting the integrity of the character. It’s about the story. It’s about having a care and respect for the medium and the fans. The REAL fans. Not the fair weather friends on twitter.

What Mark Waid supposed to only do the first story than give way to Saladin Ta-Neshi Rivera?

>I've never read Captain America before

agreed, but using soyboy unironically will just get your opinion thrown in the trash

>soyboy
fuck off, Sup Forums

Is Waid's Cap any good?

Is that Fuckface in the top right?

I didn't like it.

His original run? It's alright. I like it. I'm re-reading it right now.

No one likes time travel arcs. I don't know why publishers still do them. Any cool concept that can be explored in a time travel arc would be done better in a 'what if' book.

>believing """"leaks"""" posted on Sup Forums

There's s an envelope at Marvel what every writer recives from the editorial at the beginning. It contains a piece of paper with the words "When in doubt do a timetravel arc OR a Murderworld arc" scribbled on it.

I hope it's 2099

More likely deathlok.