Is he the main character of South Park?

Is he the main character of South Park?

No, Randy is.

I don't know about new south park but back then Stan was suppose to be the closest thing to a protagonist in the show.

randy and cartman share a spotlight
heidi, garrison, and butters come next

then everyone else is there for an episode or two

No it's Randy Marsh

Randy

Butters' very own episode is still the show's best episode so I say Butters is the main character.

>"...he must like TGI Friday's"

I haven't been following recently, is Randy still Lorde?

Nope, that's Randy.

Butters

don't think it's come up again though I only watched the last 2 seasons once

I want to say the Lorde thing ended when he rubbed one out on TV

>heidi
i love it and hate it, at same time

haven't kept up with south park for a few seasons but it looked like only 1 this season was about randy at all.

Non-meme answer is yes.

Come on. This fat blob just sharted water bears on Eric fucking Cartman and he took it like a bitch. This is the best possible outcome.

They used to snuggle all the time but all of a sudden lately it's all gone what happened?

She started... ACTING like a... bad girlfriend...

I wish Kenny was the main character.

he's always been a prop and the ending to the coon and friends trilogy just told us trey and matt will just continue to see kenny as nothing more than a joke.

s-shut up

You mean Matt and Trey killed Kenny?

Same here.

If you can pick out every boy in this image you're too far gone.

Let's talk about Kyle's ass

Token,Jimmy,Clyde,Tweek,Craig,Kenny,Butters,Bruce Vilanch,Kyle,Stan

Please no

Who's more deadpan & sarcastic? Craig or the Goth Kids?

t. Bebe

craig. the goth kids are doing it ironically.

Craig is sarcastic, the goth kids are just edgy.

best mommy

the show would be so comfy if instead of stan and kyle friendship being the main point of the show it became eric and cartman

It already is about Eric and Cartman.

Kyle is a prostitute.

kek I meant kenny and cartman

>Eric and Cartman
don't you mean Cartman and Bruce Vilanch?

Best mommy needs an even better daddy. One with a firm hand.

Why does fanart always draw Clyde like he's cool and laidback when he's a faggy crybaby in the actual show?

DELET

Eric and Cartman is the top tier duo. You plebs don't know what you're talking about

>the episode where he got a hemorrhoid

He thinks he's hot shit.

Almost finished with my second playthrough of FBW. Really love it, Toolshed and Call Girl pretty much never left my team in either run once they showed up. Mainly had Fastpass as my third in the first run but this second one I've been using Mysterion and I think I prefer him. Only characters I don't really like using are Wonder Tweek, The Coon and Tupperware.

What's Tweek's super before you do the counseling sidequest? You unlock him and the sidequest at the same time and I'm the kinda person that tries to clear out the map before doing anything on the main story path so I never saw it in either run.

He has an image to maintain, user.

Because he's a wannabe Chad?

At least cartman got his own amusement park.

True dat

fuckin love that episode

any episode where you get to see kyle suffer is great, the newest season has been a blast

Mysterion is best boy!

>Kyle's parents reading the Book of Job to Kyle in order to lift his spirits
What were they thinking? That's a horrible story to tell someone who's doubting their faith.

>He doesn't like Coon

I ran with Coon and Mosquito for generic enemies and Diabetes and Mysterion for bosses. Third slot was always Chaos or Call Girl.

Would Craig make a good Goth Kid? He already has black hair, and regularly gets in trouble at school.

This might be a stupid question but why were they reading from the Bible? Do Jews read the bible?

He is one of the four (now three, because who the fuck is Kenny?) main characters. There doesn't always need to be A main character in a show.

no he cares too much about tweek to be goth

hes a gushy fag now

The one I was told ended up with god giving him like twice the things he had at the beginning for not losing faith

was that a fake?

Book of Job's from the Old Testament, which Jews read.

The Bible has two sections, the Old Testament and the New Testament

The jews only read the Old Testament

why kahl look like a girl?

Kenny deserves the spotlight for a change. I'd rather have him over "Randy and the Misadventures of Randy In Ready Park!!" that we're getting nowdays.

It still seems like a weird message to give to a 10-year-old kid. "If all your children die in a freak accident, keep holding faith, and you'll get new children!"

When was the last time he was important to the plot? Cock magic?

Because Kahl is a cute boy.

The one where he was working at City Wok a couple seasons ago.

I mean, I was told the story as a kid when I was like 7 or 8 and I never questioned it

When I saw the episode all I could think of was "That's it? That's not it you fat bitch, tell the fucking rest"

The lesson is basically "No matter how bad things may seem, never lose faith"

I think the message was supposed to be that bad things are meant to test your faith and resolve.

The city part of town? that was 2 years ago.
Sad.

The Jews only read the Old Testament (if they ever bother to even *touch* a Bible in the first place). They vehemently despise and shit on (sometimes literally) The New Testament.

>your wife and children are dead
>but it’s okay because now you get a new set!
>be grateful

I have been posting this image for weeks and I JUST noticed that it's butters in the cage wearing a kyle wig and hat. fuck me.

This image genuinely hurts my eyes. Agh.

It's not about being grateful, it's about NOT LOSING FAITH

I understood this shit when I was a little kid

You won't want to see the Kyle and Stan ones then

There are stan and kyle ones?

>this guy has a gf and kyle doesnt

I think it's just because I ran Assassin without many changes so I already had good equivalents for most of his moves anyway.

It’s not about not losing faith. It’s about still praising God even when he kicks your shit in.

Job’s friends didn’t say “all these things happened to you, must mean god doesn’t exist”, they told him to curse God and get it over with. He was “rewarded” for not cursing God, not for not losing faith. Losing faith never even came into the equation.

Yeah, I've seen them somewhere on Tumblr but I didn't bother saving them because they're pretty ugly to look at

The Kyle one basically has him crying about how he's a cuck with the names of his crushes such as "Rebecca", "Leslie" and "Nichole" written in the wall along other stuff

The Stan one basically has him mourning over a break up with Wendy

That probably got lost in translation since the ones I was told and read myself were simpler and in spanish

Besides, many people interpret the messages of the Bible in different ways anyways so let's agree to disagree

>god recently fucked my life over
>at first I was pretty bummed
>but then I realized that god was more happy killing everyone I love and causing me pain than I was sad for all that to happen
>so its whatever

>You won't want to see the Kyle and Stan ones then
There's more of these things?? What? Why??

There's a Tweak one too. I can't remember the artist but his other art was pretty fucking cool.

>That probably got lost in translation since the ones I was told and read myself were simpler and in spanish

>Besides, many people interpret the messages of the Bible in different ways anyways so let's agree to disagree

Trust me, there is no way to interpret the book of job as being about keeping faith. Go read it again. It’s one of the most controversial books in the Bible in terms of whether or not it’s “true” and not just a poorly-characterized parable because God is such a dick in it for literal devil’s advocate reasons, all to stick it to Satan and then to tell Job “I do what I want, see these big monsters I created? Can you even comprehend them? No you can’t, fuck you, I’m god. Keep doing what you’re doing—not because you’re getting any favors—because I’m fucking God.” Then job says “yeah, guess I’m too tiny and insignificant to understand you.”

That’s it. Never once does he ever consider becoming atheist. His friends just either tell him to curse god or that he deserved his fate.

these are fuckin great what are you on about

Best one

Is there a Kenny one?

>freckles

The biggest sin in this image

>CASA BONITA SPEEDRUN
>FISH for KYLE's TRANTRACK ANAL FANTASY
>BUY ZUCCINI 4 KYLE

Here’s the tweek one

Ah you're the mexican from yesterday.
Tweeks ult is a storm that gives shock, freezing and I think burning.

South park was way better when they didn't follow a plot line. PC Principal, Leslie and Heidi killed the hype.

MY EYES. THEY BURN.

Season 19 was fine, Season 20 was absolute dog shit and Season 21 is pretty kewl

Get the sand out of your vagina, these are hilarious

Okay, this one's pretty good

Hilarious, definite yes. But damaging to ones mind and sanity? Also Yes. Still onto as bad as that "Craig" image.

That sounds pretty nice, though confusion trumps them all so I guess it's no big loss.

That's adorable.